[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT FOR SALE YOU FUCKING VULTURES. COUTINHO IS NOT FOR SALE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: ilV1rQk.png (152KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
ilV1rQk.png
152KB, 600x507px
NOT FOR SALE YOU FUCKING VULTURES. COUTINHO IS NOT FOR SALE
>>
>>77536048
Nobody knows who that is.
>>
>>77536048
it'd be pretty dumb not to sell him for 120m desu
>>
>>77536048
apparently he is
>>
They said neymar was not for sale
>>
>>77536143
Well, nerman wasn't sold, technically.
>>
are Barcelona really getting Coutinho over Dybala or Mbappe?

lmoa
>>
coutinho gonna be lit on fifa
>>
>>77536164
>Dybala
>>
>>77536048
Lad he's fucking shit. Liverpool should take the money and run. I have no idea who the fuck operates Barca's transfers but they haven't bought a good player since Suarez. Coutinho as a replacement for Iniesta is an abomination. De Bruyne is twice the player.
>>
>yfw he leaves and Klopp ragequits Laverpool
>>
they're paying 100m + for an inconsistent player, i don't see why you want to refuse
>>
What kind of horrible decisions have you made in life to not live in or around Liverpool, yet choose to root for them?
>>
He's really not that good though.
>>
>>77536192
the owners are American-kikes so I guess OP is most likely a jew himself too
>>
File: reminder.jpg (34KB, 599x405px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
34KB, 599x405px
>>77536181

You're literally fucking retarded

Iniesta looks that much better than Coutinho because of the players he plays with and the system they play.

If Coutinho had the LUXURY of being able to pass to players with such spacial awareness, ball control and decision making of Messi and Suarez instead of Poocas and Origi he would look just as good.

>le keep possession manlet
>le pass it to messi manlet
>le dribble past 5 players once a year because no one actually expects you to do anything manlet
>>
>>77536243

>17 billion passes
>only 7 assists (literally has the GOAT to pass to every single match)

really makes you think...
>>
>>96
>>
>>77536243
>Iniesta looks that much better than Coutinho because of the players he plays with and the system they play.

You absolute moron. Literally one of the worst /sp/ posts ever.
>>
dude 120m for le occasional blooter man is a scam
just look at poobag
>>
>>77536361

>Thinking iniesta would be considered world class if he played for a mid table epl team

>yes, let me pass it sideways to the scottish xavi all match, he definitely won't loose possession 50% of the times I do this
>w-what, I have to actually have end product??
>I-I can't just rely on Januzaj to bail us out
>>
s-s-se queda
>>
In all seriousness, is Coutinho going to be a threat for >us? Halal customer here
>>
>>77536164
>Dybala
AHH LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77536048
What part of Manchester United are you from mate?
>>
File: 1489132015877.png (7KB, 180x46px) Image search: [Google]
1489132015877.png
7KB, 180x46px
>>77536048
97?
>>
>>77536164
do american FCB posters not get that he's gonna stay at juve
>>
>>77536048
Philippe Coutinho ● Welcome To FC Barcelona ● Best Goals, Skills & Passes
>>
>>77536243
He does for Brazil, he looks ok there too, Iniesta is more talented tho
>>
Given how inconstant he is, and how he disappeared in every important game last season, not selling him for anything above 70 mil would be a terrible mistake
>>
dunno why they don't go for eriksen
>>
>>77543126
Not exotic enough.
>>
>>77543126
Don't be daft, Coutinho would be a much better buy for them than Eriksen...

...t. Spurs
>>
>>77543126
There is probably someone in their board pushing for them to recruit only south american/iberic players
>>
Coutinho is great 2bh, if he improves his consistency which I suspect he will he'll be one of the best midfielders in the world.
>>
>>77543126
They already have a Rakitic

>>77543135
He would be plenty exotic in Barcelona
>>
>>77543165
Also I don't why niggas say he's replacing Nerman, he can play LW but was mostly effective as a deep lying playmaker at the back end of last season where he has more time on the ball.
>>
>>77543183
It's just lazy journalism from idiots. Barca have eyed him as a midfield option for years. They'll bring in someone else to play further up the pitch. Probably Dembele.
>>
File: 1501599837021.jpg (109KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501599837021.jpg
109KB, 1080x1080px
what the fuck is this 'hurr iniesta is shit' meme I keep seeing? I don't like it take it away
>>
>>77543289
Watch more football. He is shit now.
>>
>>77536164
>Dybala

el americANO
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.