[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AFTER ARSENAL NOW REAL AND NEXT WILL BE MILAN NO ONE CAN STOP US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 131231.jpg (79KB, 936x400px) Image search: [Google]
131231.jpg
79KB, 936x400px
AFTER ARSENAL NOW REAL AND NEXT WILL BE MILAN
NO ONE CAN STOP US
>>
are they, dare I say it, the good guys
>>
Please don't use Arsenal for shitposting Romania, thanks. It's cringe worthy. Use Liverpool. Nobody rates Arsenal, not even Arsenal fans. Liverpool fans unironically do.
>>
As a Real costumer I disapprove of this pic because it puts Real at the same level of these underachieving clubs.
>>
>>77535614
yes they are
>>77535656
but each term represents the good and pure from they league, and Arsenal is the pride of England and UK too
>>77535736
those are our brother and we support each other unconditionally
>>
>ARM

add

Eibar
Deportivo

Fiorentina
Ossasuna
Rennes FC
Chelsea
Eibar B

and Schalke so we can form ARMED FORCES alliance senpai.
>>
>>77535790
>those are our brother and we support each other unconditionally
because you say so you fucking GIPSY? For a club to be "bros" with Real they have to have double digits in European Cups.
>>
>>77535808
don't you see it ? we as a team have a wonderful open season we already have 2 trophies the sky is the limit if we keep this alliance strong and pure, ONLY TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THE EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FROM MONSTERS LIKE shitlona and chelshit
>>
File: berlusconi_milan.jpg (37KB, 548x345px) Image search: [Google]
berlusconi_milan.jpg
37KB, 548x345px
>>77535808
>For a club to be "bros" with Real they have to have double digits in European Cups.
GG

>inb4 I meant "Champions League" only
Nope, you didn't specify
>>
>>77535790
Who's the "good/pure" team of Germany? Dortmund?
>>
>>77535736
You realize Real only passed Milan as the most titled club in the world in recent years right?
>>
>>77537715
Bremen or Wolfsberg. Dortmund strengthened Bayern too much to be considered the good guys.
>>
>>77537740
Milan was only on Real's level in the 90s. No team presently is on Real's level. The only teams that have a chance are Juve if they win 3-4 CLs in the next decade and Real don't win more than one. Of course Milan could also win 2-3CLs in the next decade and regain their place but that seems very, very unlikely.
>>
>>77537871
>The only teams that have a chance are Juve and Man Utd*
>>
>>77537827
>Bremen
Small club mentality on another scale, from a city so leftist it could be the home of St. Pauli

>Wolfsburg
Corporate club that even fails to convince mercenaries with money.

The good guys of German football play 3rd division and lower.
>>
>>77535805
ARMED FORCE>S
>>
>>77537715
there is nothing good and purre In germany
>>
>>77537871
I'm talking in general
Milan currently have 18 International Titles only 5 short of Real's 23
>>
>>77537871
And big lol at Juve
>>
>>77537871
How would Juve get on Real's level winning 4 CLs? They would still have 5 compared to Real's 12 (probably 13 next year).
>>
File: flyemirates.png (747KB, 1212x928px) Image search: [Google]
flyemirates.png
747KB, 1212x928px
For me, it's Fly Emirates
>>
>>77544168
>International Titles
Autism. Only the CL is worth anything.
12>>>7
>>
>>77537715
koln
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.