[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AFC SOUTH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: AFCsouth.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AFCsouth.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
Easily the most unpredictable division in the NFL at the moment.

Who wins it this year and why?
>>
>>77534006
texans are the strongest team in that division, and has great potential to reach a super bowl if they could into QB.
>>
>>77534006
Texans.

Best defense in the division, QBs that are not worse than average, decent special teams. Colts are trending down, Jags don't have all the pieces they need to win the division yet, and the Titans will certainly give the Texans a run for their money, but will get destroyed twice by the Texans anyway 'cause BESF's are shit.
>>
>>77534006

Jags suck, nothing more needs to be said.

Colts are nothing, only Andrew Lucky ass is what makes them win 8 games.

Texans offense is the worst in the league by far, doesn't matter how shit they are.

Titans could have the best team in the league and would still find a way to finish the season 9-7 and 7th in the AFC.

Doesn't really matter, whoever does will lose WC round like always, unless they play another 3rd string QB who has never started a game.
>>
>>77534184
Correction on the Texans part, meant to say doesn't matter how good their defense is.
>>
>>77534172
>Texans
>QBs who aren't worse than average
Pick one
>>
>>77534006
I'll go Nashville, only one that has both something resembling offensive tackles and something resembling a QB.
>>
>>77534006
Tits probably. The Texans are hot dogshit with their QB situation.
>>
Colts are looking much better than last 2 years. New GM prefers big guys for the team rather than speedy little guys Grigson loved. Much more padded practice compared to past few.
They should win the division this year.

As for AFC South as a whole: it will be producing 2 playoff teams a year if Texans get a QB. Titans will always be on the edge of making it, I see them making it once in next three.
Jags will stay Jags for next five.
>>
Tennessee will probably take it with 1 or 2 wins above .500. This whole division is garbage. The Texans had a chance to be alright if he hadn't fucked themselves over with Brock lobster.
>>
File: browns picks.jpg (55KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
browns picks.jpg
55KB, 480x853px
>>77535115
Even the way they got rid of him was nothing short of comical.
>>
Any team can win this division honestly. If teams have solid qb it'll be tough for everyone. If colts have a decent season from luck and good defense they will easily run away with it.
>>
titans did pretty good last year, i wouldn't be surprised if they did as good or better this year
>>
>>77534006
if i had to put money on it i'd go titans, but... i wouldn't put money on it.
>>
File: 1469904021635.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1469904021635.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>Easily the most unpredictable division in the NFL at the moment

That's not the AFC East..
>>
>>77536045
> Italian reading comprehension
>>
>>77536045
>>77536086
Or Irish I can't tell. Need to get my monitor fixed
>>
>>77534006
good point, any of those four teams could be almost good or completely shitty. i have no clue who is winning the division, though I suspect Jags with Jag and Luck will continue to be glass
>>
File: 1473099168761.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473099168761.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>77534006
AFC South is my division to watch this season. Really like both the Texans and Tits. I'm all about the WATT and WATTSON hype.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.