[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Kaepernick find a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1283.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.png
7KB, 225x225px
Will Kaepernick find a job?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>77530970

he probably will.
>>
As an ESPN Sportscenter host, yes.
>>
>>77530970
Course, he'll become the official mouthpiece of the black community and how hard they have it living in roach ridden ramshackles and how they fear for their lives daily. I don't know how he'll sleep at night in his mansion located in a 99% white area.
>>
Is he bad at QB now? Is he a distraction? Why do all the nigger loving progressives love him?
>>
>>77530970
some QB will get injured in the season and they'll have to bring in Kaep
>>
>>77531806
Because he never lived the black experience, thus he's nice and politically correct with a more college demeanor.

He's not some hood-rat street kid who calls everyone nigga and bitch. He refers to Blacks as People of color and never assumes someone's pronouns.
>>
>>77531806
>He was a rushing QB that only fit specific systems.
>Kinda, though that depends on how he acts after the theoretical move.
>"All"
>>
Plenty of black QBs already, he chose the wrong reason to stand out
>>
So basically he's a mediocre QB who would have a job if he wasn't such a distraction?
>>
I'm excited for his protest with Spike Lee at NFL HQ. It is about time the oppressed minorities of society starting working together in terms of activism.

I honestly think this Kap stuff will bring changes to the NFL and society at large regarding race and white domination of society.
>>
>>77532293
No, he's a mediocre QB who only works in one very specific kind of offense who destroyed his ties to one option and then defended the dictator of another's market.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXQcWr8_X0

name a race with a bigger victim complex.
>>
>>77535479
I think Middle Class Anglos feel pretty persecuted despite having ruled the world basically continuously for 300 years
>>
>>77535687
>you're ancestors ruled the world before you were born, why are you complaining whitey?
>>
Fuck this moor and his bullshit.
>>
>>77535729
>before you were born
Last I checked we still rule the world. Unless you have insight into who's really ruling the world

Also what does white have to do with any of this, I'm talking about Americans, Australians and Brits who have decent incomes yet still act like they are being oppressed

Blacks, Browns and Yellows can have this complex too if they're in one of those countries
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.