[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he have 8 rings had he not retired the first time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Michael-Jordan.jpg (215KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Jordan.jpg
215KB, 600x400px
Could he have 8 rings had he not retired the first time?
>>
Hakeem was godlike for those two years, so no.
>>
>>77526251
Absolutely
What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>77526251
At least 7-1 considering he may have still lost to Shaq and Penny in 95.
>>
>>77526251

>forgetting he lost in the playoffs in 95

Only missed 1 season senpai
>>
>>77526251
>retired
kek

"retired" = getting banned for gambling on his own team

you're adorable
>>
>>77526380
The Chicago mafia wacked his dad.
>>
>>77526408
>>77526425
There's nothing wrong with gambling
>>
>>77526251
no, Olajuwon would destroy this overrated bitch

Kobe is better tho
>>
he could have zero rings if he played for the Clippers his entire career.
>>
>>77526512
This is relevant how?
>>
>>77526565
Pippen carried that manlet
>>
>>77526431
there is if you know it violates the rules of your league.
there is if you are betting on your team to lose.
he literally thought he was untouchable.
he would literally beat the shit out of his own teammates in the locker room, knowing they couldn't fight back because he was the franchise.
he thought he was immune because Stern and David Falk promoted him as bigger than the Bulls, bigger than the league.
he is a miserable ego-case who thinks of no one but himself.
look what happened to his father, ffs.
>>
>>77526402
He wasn't in basketball shape.
>>
>>77526251
Yes.

>>77526280
Hakeem was the same. What changed was his competition, i.e. Jordan leaving the game.
>>
>>77526251
I don't know, his body was noticeably declining in 1998.

If he didn't take two years off it could have happened faster
>>
>>77526431
there's definitely something wrong in engaging in activities that get your parents executed
>>
>>77528377
Hakeem wasn't in the same conference as MJ though. Why didn't he make the finals any of the other six years?
>>
File: lol poor ''''people''''.jpg (13KB, 314x190px) Image search: [Google]
lol poor ''''people''''.jpg
13KB, 314x190px
>>77526656
>he literally thought he was untouchable.
>>
>>77526408
>the same people that claim that the NBA is rigged in order to shill the most marketable superstars as much as possible also say that the NBA banned its biggest superstar in history for a year and a half.
>>
File: 16515165.jpg (6KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
16515165.jpg
6KB, 239x211px
>black man actually knows his father
>gets him whacked by the mob
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>77528583
>yfw literally all of that money has come from attaching his name to the most meme shoes in existence that are targeted towards niggers who can't afford them
>>
>>77528566
Because his team lost to some other team. Are you retarded by any chance?
>>
No. His knees would have gave out and he'd end with 3 rings and Penny shaw magic would dominate for a decade
>>
>>77526251
He *could*, but I don't think he *would*. Hakeem's Rockets were in peak shape in '93-'94, with great chemistry, a very tough defense, and that inside big man-outside shooters offense that the league in that era found tough to handle. Plus, one of Jordan's few nemeses played for the Rockets then: Vernon "Mad Max" Maxwell. He was a real pit bull of a defender (this was also during the hand-checking era) and gave Jordan fits when they matched up. So while Jordan's Bulls might have made the Finals that year, they'd have lost to the Rockets. And John Starks would have soul-crushing memories of losing to the Knicks' nemesis, the Bulls, instead of getting his ass blocked by Hakeem to seal the title. And we all know that Jordan's Bulls didn't make the Finals in '94-'95, so that's already a moot point. In general, good bait, OP.
>>
>>77529359
>Hakeem's Rockets were in peak shape in '93-'94, with great chemistry, a very tough defense, and that inside big man-outside shoote
They needed 7 games to beat a garbage Knicks team.
>>
>>77528931
I love going to Walmart and seeing niggers using food stamps to buy a cart full of food. But at least the have beats, Jordan's and an iPhone.

Thanks Obongo
>>
>>77529396
That was a very tough Knicks team. A real physical, nasty team. Even if they were shit, they used that physicality to disrupt what the Rockets liked to do, which extended it that long. I hate 'em, but I respect 'em; those fucking losers earned that much from me.
>>
>>77529415
>That was a very tough Knicks team. A real physical, nasty team.
It was a garbage team, m8. They had literal D-league players starting for them. They barely beat Jordan-less Bulls in 7.
And the Rockets needed 7 games to beat them. Bulls + prime Jordan would've swept them out of the building.
>>
>>77529441
You are THIS MAD.
>>
>>77529451
nice rebuttal there. you really proved your point. don't forget to add an emoji and a pepe reaction pic.
>>
Between long postseason runs and minutes per game played in that era, Jordan likely burns out before 8. Sheer attrition
>>
7-1 at most. He wasnt getting past shaq. And honestly the rockets might have won anyway. Interesting question tho. Really actuvated my almonds
>>
>>77529406
They stole those dipshit
>>
>>77528377
He wasn't the same as the Rockets didn't make the finals previously. Either way it wasn't just Hakeem it was all the role players stepping up for the Rockets
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.