[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Talentless hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1502156876100.jpg (732KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502156876100.jpg
732KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: 1500787112436.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500787112436.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>77524715
>>
>>77524715
Wrong. Bill Belichick is one of the greatest head coaches ever and deserves full credit for those 5 super bowls.

Tom Brady on the other hand is a system QB (only patsfags will debate this)
>>
>>77524715
Damn dude, good one
>>
File: download.jpg (32KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
32KB, 500x393px
>>77524715
>>77525292

They're both fucking babbies! One is a system babby, the other is a GOAT QB babby!

It just happens that they entered into a perfect babby-cycle where they support each other's babby level and end up appearing to be the greatest of all time to the untrained eye! But we autists at /sp/ know the real truth. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
>>
bill belichick's win percentage. .735
bill belichick's win percentage in the playoffs .739

clearly a no-talent hack.
>>
File: 1498168849027.png (302KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1498168849027.png
302KB, 785x757px
>>77525829
> Imagine being this fucking upset over a NFL player and coach
> wake up
> Brady is goat
> my team got cucked by him many times over
> log onto 4chan using my gold account with my mom's credit card I stole
> shit Post all over about how Brady sucks
> check my favorite website imright.com to reassure myself Brady isn't the best
> get triggered when he wins a 6th owl and kms
(You)
>>
>>77524715
no he's a very talented, in fact he made tom brady look like a hof-level quarterback
>>
>>77526017

WRONG you dumb leaf. Did you even read the post you're replying to? They've just happened to perfect the babby cycle, covering up each other's crippling weaknesses that would doom them each had they not been paired up with each other.
I wouldn't expect a dumb leaf to understand the advance math that goes in to the babby cycle.
>>
>>77525829

Every QB plays in a system you idiot.

No "system" can magically produce a fucking 5 x SB winning QB with all-time great numbers & records.

You're delusional and beyond pathetic to even deny such greatness at this point.

No "system" lets you read defenses any better, make tight & accurate throws, make the proper reads, deal with pressure in the pocket, deal with pressure of a game, etc.. You stupid fuck.

You realize Manning, Montana and even overrated Rodgers have played in the same systems for just about their entire careers. Montana had his coach literally invent his offensive system. Whereas Belichick didn't invent shit and is hardly involved in the offense compared to defense.

Hell, there's plenty other teams in the league who use (& have used) the Patriots' """system""". They've failed miserably & you don't know about them, because their QBs weren't Tom fucking Brady.
>>
>>77528767

Imagine being this autistic.
>>
>>77525889
post-season babby
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.