[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain, yanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Angels_Stadium.jpg (273KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angels_Stadium.jpg
273KB, 1200x900px
How does Baseball even work? It looks like an even more retarded rounders (which is a sport for teenage girls).
And what's this about 180 games a season or something?
>>
File: 1488049951726.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488049951726.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>77523559
>>
>>77523559
Just go post on /int/, gaylord
>>
>explain, Yanks

No. Go back to your povertyball general and get off my /sp/
>>
>>77523559
fuck off, Mohammad
>>
>>77523559
How does Cricket even work? The games are longer than boreball and you have god damn "tea breaks"? I thought this was a sport for men, not pussies.
>>
>>77523559
Terrible post, fuck off. Someone who's spent their entire life watching simpleton divegrass is probably not going to understand the intricacies of basedball.
>>
>>77523604
>>77523584
I prefer cricket desu

>>77523590
Depends on the format, twenty20 takes 3 hours
>>
>>77523590
cricket doesn't work
>>
>>77523559
>explain, yanks
They're horrible fans because their team has like 30 titles.
>>
>>77523618
If you prefer cricket you should probably stick to cricket. I don't disrespect cricket but baseball is a cultural thing just like cricket so you'd just be wasting your time learning baseball.
If you moved to the US or Japan then it would be worth the effort but otherwise don't bother. Just like I wouldn't bother learning cricket as it has no cultural relevancy here in the US.
>>
>I hate your sport and don't actually want to learn about it, I just wanted to tell you I hate it
>now explain it

Yeah, na. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1502015907739.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1502015907739.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>77523663
I was born in the Carribeans, Curacao to be exact and Baseball was very big here. How come?

I thought only white, spics and chinks played this?
>>
>hit ball with stick
>run 10 feet
>repeat for 40 hours
>>
>>77523720
I think Dominicans and Venezuelans brought the sport to Curacao and eventually some guys got to the major leagues. Also probably the fact that it's a tight-knit community helps.
>>
>>77523721
>10 feet
You're horrible at judging distances
>>
>>77523559

You, you-you!

YOU BINGY-BINGY BONG!

It was invented in your country tbqh
>>
>>77523584
Bo Jackson played baseball with an artificial hip. How can you call that a sport? Talking about "poverty" when fucking venezuela has baseball as their first sport lol
>>
baseball is unironically the best american sport
>>
File: PabloSanchez.jpg (122KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
PabloSanchez.jpg
122KB, 1252x1252px
>>77523559
I played little league once. Let me explain how the game of baseball is played.

Offensive:
>swing at ball
>miss
>repeat ad infinitum
>get hit by ball
>cry
Defense, outfield
>look at birds, airplanes
>fail to catch a fly ball
>overthrow second base
>pick dandelions
>field ground ball with shins
>overthrow second base

My power levels were too high for baseball but I was a decent soccer player.
>chase ball
>kick ball
>>
>>77524655

No he didnt. And he was cut by the royals following the hip injury. Lost his power. He got signed by the white sox, but was terrible and washed out.
>>
>>77524762
This
>>
>>77523559
some autistic guy who doesn't talk to anyone throws a ball at you so fast you can only see it for a split second. in that time frame you have to figure out whether or not it's going to fly over the plate and count as a strike. if you fail to hit a strike three times, you have to go back to the dugout.
>>
>>77524629
you're right, it's 5 feet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.