[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's /ulaf/ time!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: ulaf.jpg (448KB, 1279x847px) Image search: [Google]
ulaf.jpg
448KB, 1279x847px
How about some football, before the pre-season starts proper? Or maybe you would like to have some perspective on why even rooting for Browns really isn't that bad?

Come watch ULAF the football league of glorious Ukrain.

Today's game is Kharkiv Atlantes @ Lviv Lions. Game starts at 10 am GMT (i.e. in 1.5 hours) and can be viewed here:

http://mostvideo.tv

(just click the first play button you see, you don't have to understand slav runes).

Ever played that one bloodbowl 'stadium' where it's just a field in the middle of nowhere? Well, that's how the game gonna to look like. Should be some qt's on the sidelines though.

Please no bully, our league has autism.

Will lazily bump with qt's until the match starts.
>>
Any chance Putin goes for 100 yards in his tank?
>>
>>77478921
I believe it's called "The" Ukraine
>>
Wait, there are black people in Ukraine?
>>
File: ulaf_referee_qt.jpg (54KB, 719x477px) Image search: [Google]
ulaf_referee_qt.jpg
54KB, 719x477px
>>77478989

None, mongols on the field is illegal substitution, 5 yard penalty, repeat of down.

>>77479023

Those are (((exchange))) students. Why? To play RB and CB of course. I think Lions is all white, Atlantes have two youth-americans, but they are pretty lazy (gee i wonder why) and usually skip away games.
>>
File: lviv_lions_cheerleaders.jpg (106KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
lviv_lions_cheerleaders.jpg
106KB, 960x624px
Half an hour until go time
>>
File: lviv_lions_cheerleaders3.jpg (136KB, 1080x565px) Image search: [Google]
lviv_lions_cheerleaders3.jpg
136KB, 1080x565px
>>
File: lviv_qts.jpg (333KB, 2048x1219px) Image search: [Google]
lviv_qts.jpg
333KB, 2048x1219px
Stream started, probably will be 5-10 minutes till the kickoff though.
>>
File: hand_up_the_snatch_is_optional.jpg (83KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
hand_up_the_snatch_is_optional.jpg
83KB, 960x640px
Kickoff!

Lions start with the ball.
>>
Lions made it to about the redzone and lost ball on downs. Great coverage by Atlantes basketball-american David (((White))).

Anyone lurking?
>>
File: cute.jpg (155KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
155KB, 960x640px
end of 1st quarter.

12-0 Atlantes lead.
>>
File: lions_engineering.jpg (120KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lions_engineering.jpg
120KB, 960x640px
End of half.

Dancing qts on stream as halftime show.
>>
>12-0

wew

>>77479480
I'm giving it a try
>>
File: lviv_lions_cheerleaders4.jpg (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lviv_lions_cheerleaders4.jpg
95KB, 960x640px
Second half starting!

Opening kickoff fumble.
>>
That was so bad, and calling the field barebones is a bit of a compliment, how are they playing without the goalposts?
>>
>>77479976

Oh, it's a huge compliment to call it that.

There are goalposts, you can make them out if you look hard enough.

But such is the life.
>>
>>77480050
so are they making them do the PAT XFL style?
>>
Those Lviv Lions players don't give any fucks, one of the blockers stopped blocking and just let the defender go after the ball carrier after he got past him
>>
>>77480162

They don't. Atlantes just hit PAT. Special teams just suck, which is not uncommon for leagues of this level, so often time they go for two.

So now it's 25-0.
>>
end of 3rd.

32-0, all Atlantes. Apparently means that they will have a home field for the first playoff game. Good news for me.

This game is about over, i won't complain over a blowout after that home-opener loss.

I'll stop bumping due to lack of interest.
>>
>>77480345
You tried, man. It's a nice brand of ghetto handegg, but yeah, a blowout is hard to make it interesting to look at. I was surprised at how they made it work with so many things missing like hashmarks and goalposts, it was great to look at. You can try next time with perhaps a less apathetic team than the Lions
>>
>>77480448

thanks, mate.
>>
give list of teams so I can wagon one, does Donetsk have a team?
>>
>>77480536

There you go

http://ulafua.com/turnirnaya-tablitsa.htm

Donetsk used to have a team. But then mongols occupied it, so they no longer do, i don't think.
>>
>>77480561
>Eagles and Vikes logos
>Slavs
>Russian team
>Gepards are the Browns of ULAF
I'll go with the Rebels
>>
>>77480637

Yeah, Eagles logo especially is hilarious, they didn't even bother to change anything.

I won't say Rebels is a bad choice, but you will have to wait till next year. They are out of the playoff contention and this was, i think, the last 'regular' season game.

Game is over 38-0. Time to get drunk!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.