[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do only rich liberal hipsters like football/soccer in US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498164313509.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498164313509.png
12KB, 420x420px
Why do only rich liberal hipsters like football/soccer in US? I know that they like to suck European balls and that they copy everything from us regarding football, but don't they know that clubs and fans in Europe are mostly right wing and working class?
>>
>>77477218
Working class/right wing sports fans in the USA like football; therefore their opposites flock to a sport not infested with types of people they don't like. Because baseball has a similar fanbase and basketball is mainly liked by black people, soccer is what they flock to instead.
>>
They do it out of pure spite in order to annoy their patriotic fathers.
>>
>>77477232
>>77477242
no reason why you guys hate soccer
>>
cause soccer is for fairies and left wing men are fairies
>>
>>77477261

Most Americans don't hate soccer. Just indifferent to it.
>>
>>77477261
Question is how did you know this OP? You're right. I think it's because us rich white guys are less violent than most so we like to watch more purile sports like soccer, which is mainly for kids here in the us.
>>
File: averagemlelsfan.png (135KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
averagemlelsfan.png
135KB, 601x508px
>>77477218
MLelS fans are the Bernie Sanders supporters of the American sports community. Massive entitlement complex claiming that they will revolutionize the entire American landscape in terms of sports thinking that "triggering" others is what will get them the attention they crave but when confronted with facts, they have no arguments other than delusion and fairy tales laced with confirmation bias everywhere and only then do they realize deep down what worthless trash they are.
>>
>>77477218
No, they don't

It's the exact same thing with anglo soccer fans in Australia too.
>>
>>77477218
>Why do only rich liberal hipsters like football/soccer in US?
That's not true at all. Most soccer fans in the US are middle-class or lower class Mexicans and Colombians.

Liga MX and El Clasico get better ratings in the US than the NHL playoffs.
>>
>>77477218
for the same reason that only hipsters like american football in europe
>>
>>77477364
kek

Football is better than gridiron though
>>
>>77479472
Our hipsters prefer basketball

The only guy I knew who watched handegg over here was actually a massive nerd [spoiler] and one of my best friends growing up [/spoiler]
>>
>hey look i made a thread on 4chan

Good job OP
>>
>>77477218
It's the least popular thing. Hipsters flock to those things because it serves their "i understand this unique thing" complex.
>>
>>77479472
this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.