[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mo Farah dislike thread. >gotta hate him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

Mo Farah dislike thread.
>gotta hate him.
>>
>hurr durr let's hate the best distance runner of the past 4 decades because he's black
Want to know how I know you're white?
>>
>>77474008
Not hard disliking British people
>>
>>77474021
no, I truly dislike the man.
I like Bolt and he's extremely black.
>>
>>77474021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJmY6h-LV0
>>
I dislike the way he races most of the time. But I respect his abilities and performances
>>
>>77474155
I agree, dishonest racing at his best
>>
>>77474008
literally who
>>
>>77474491
He's very good in a sport that consists in running over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
>>
british media darling with a fake personality whos on more drugs than anyone else in sports right now
>>
>>77474008
stay mad rolando
>>
>>77474021
umad blaccboi?
>>
>>77474008
greatest somalian
>>
Isn't he a literal knight of the English crown despite being African and living in North America?
>>
>>77476841
Not quite. He's a Knight Bachelor, they aren't part of the chivalric order.
>>
fucking mudslime scum glad won't have to see him again
>>
>>77475041
>this right here
>>
>>77474008
Who's this nig
>>
doped from head to toe.
watch him winning marathons now.
>>
>>77474021
>Farah is better than Bekele

wrong
>>
>>77474008
Mo Farah is literally the greatest British sports person of all time and he probably isn't doping; at the very least he's doping as much as every other athlete in the race.
His time last night was one of the quickest times ever ran in a 10k at a global final even despite him not being in his prime anymore. He is literally the best distance runner of all time, his style isn't "dishonest" it's the way to win global medals and is exactly how bekele and gebrselassie ran at worlds/olympics. I'm ure if he'd have tried he could've ran close-ish to a WR in a diamond league but that's not what he's about.
Also he's a top bloke, he's a great father and does a lot of work for charity
>>
>>77479148
weak era.
the guy hasn't even held a single world record in these distances.
he can win all the titles in the world but he's definitely not a Bekele or a Gebrselassie.
>>
>>77479172
I'm also very suspicious of his confidence ahead of these things, and also the fact he "ran his best race ever" when he's supposedly not at his peak. Then is he at his peak or isn't he? It's very suspicious.
>>
He sticks quorn up his ass
>>
>>77479172
Bekele: 5 world golds, 3 olympic golds
Gebrselassie: 4 world golds, 2 olympic golds
None of these medals overlap; they had some great, great races but their peaks didn't properly overlap and in the slightly similar way mo has had no great distance runner challenging him in his prime
(for reference mo has 6 world golds, will end up with 7 and 4 olympic golds) also mo has had to run when there has been 3 kenyan athletes with enough pace to work together to beat him (also see last night when 2 ugandans, 3 kenyans and an ethiopian teamed up to try and run the pace out of him
>>77479198
the reason he won his quickest 10k at a finals is because this is the first team the other racers have tried to beat him over the course of the race, not just the sprint finish. It was actually mo's slowest ever last lap in a global 10k final, which shows his decline
>>
>>77474030
>British
>born in Somalia
>lives in America
>>
>>77479529
>somali-american
>grew up in Britain
>spent majority of adult life in britain
>dedicates his entire career to promoting britain on the world stage
>is a knight
>lives by british values such as strong family unit and philanthropy
Dude's more British than you'll ever be
>>
>>77479640
>Dude's
FOY
>>
>>77479640
>>somali-american
How? He doesn't have US citizenship does he?
>>
>>77479255

this is correct

the point about having to always run against 3 solid kenyans/ethiopians/whatever needs to be made, i know him and rupp helped each other in some races but it's harder doing it all on your own
>>
>>77479764
No he doesn't, I was just trying to show that his nationality is clearly British and not somalian/american
>>
>>77479640
>Muslim

That alone tells you he isn't British though. I know the BBC keep trying to tell you that niggers and Muslims have always been here, but basically they haven't.
"Assimilation" isn't eating fish and chips and then praying 5 times a day in the Mosque. Do you know why it isn't "assimilation"? Because being a Muslim never has been, and never will be, British.
Did the Rhodesians assimilate by having tribal wars for a pig and to get a new bride or did they build a first world country that looked suspiciously similar to a European country? Did the Zimbabweans assimilate into this first world country and keep it a first world country or did they make it an absolute waste land like every nigger ran country? If that's just pure coincidence then how did the exact same thing happen to Haiti when it was the richest colony to ever exist? Why wasn't Detroit a total shithole, but is now? "Assimilation" is a meme that people like you fall for because, basically, you're a coward.
If it's too hard for you to understand then please go back to plebbit.
>>
>>77474021

We all hate him because he's British, bro
>>
Mo is a big screen babby
>>
>>77480352
He's not British
>>
File: 1450393340999.jpg (45KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
1450393340999.jpg
45KB, 604x442px
>>77480447
>this entire post
>>
>>77480595
t. C I V I C
>>
post anus
>>
>>77474021
>american flag
Want to know how I know you're fat?
>>
>>77480526
what's his nationality then? And what about froome, sean connery, queen liz, daley thompson, etc?
>>
>>77474008
stupid nigger will NEVER be considered a brit :^)
>>
>>77480787
>And what about froome
What about him? His parents are British
>>
>>77480787
t. the prince of dhimmis, britbongistan :^)
>>
>>77480827
his mum isn't
>>
>>77474021
let me guess, you just KNOW?
>>
>>77479640
>>77480447
>Murdered
>>
>>77480898
>Jane Flatt
Yeah she sounds proper foreign to me
>>
I find it hard to understand the era argument with things sometimes.

>be Mo
>kill everyone in every race all the time
>that means they are shit
>which, in turn, means you are shit

Even so, how good was the competition Bekele and Gebrselassie ran against?

The not breaking the world record argument doesn't seem to hold either. It's his game to do slightly better than his competitors. Who knows how he would have done against Bekele or Gebrselassie?
>>
>>77481011
Tbf mo has never had another great rival (rupp/lagat/revolving door of Kenyans who can run unbelievable times but aren't necessarily great tacticians or have a great last lap) but that's mostly because he's btfo everyone, whereas bekele and gebrsellassie kind if had each other. Neither has bolt (gay for a bit, gatlin for a bit) but at least he's destroyed the wr.
It's a shame because Britain actually has a goat in something and most britons try not to think about it because he's black/muslim/spent a bit of his childhood in somalia.
What other sportsmen have Britain ever had that have even been best in the world in a major sport for a period let alone undisputed goat of their discipline? George Best? Chris Frome? Jonathan Edwards?
>>
wow some blacks are great at running alot because their ancestors had to run a 100 miles every day to get to the nearest water well. Really not that impressive. Running takes no skill.
>>
File: GwfqTLn.png (24KB, 385x338px) Image search: [Google]
GwfqTLn.png
24KB, 385x338px
>>77481011

7 guys broke 27 last night. The standard isn't low. And it's probably been even better in the 5ks Mo has won
>>
>>77476490
Exactly. the man is Somali. This would be the equivalent of Usain Bolt coming to the US as a child and then competing under the stars and stripes. Also his comically white wife who I'm sure is a real hit at the mosque.
>>
What the fuck is a "Mo"?
>>
>>77474008
>amazing white athletes in British sports
>literally who?

>Niggers are good at running
>omg they are the best hes soooo british we all need to run around doing these weird ass head symbols n worship runners and not give a shit about any other sport
>>
>>77479640
except he is black and muslim, so he can never be more british than me, an actual british person
>>
>>77474008
I remember reading something that said salazar gets all his athletes diagnosed with some super rare thyroid condition. They end up getting treated with some PED, but they get an exemption for it.

Other then that, I don't really have a problem with him. I prefer bekele over him tho. Bekele had immaculate form.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.