[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins this division and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: AFCsouth.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AFCsouth.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
Who wins this division and why
>>
>>77473947
Colts

their QB
>>
I don't get this thread. Is someone from the future to answer this question?
>>
>>77473958
It's called predicting dumbass
>>
Titans, but only if they can quit JUSTing themselves. So most likely it just defaults to Houston again
>>
For me, it's the flaming Teslas
>>
>>77473947
most likely the titans

>Texans: What is a QB
>Colts: way too much uncertainty
>Jags: Over rated meme defense, what is an offense

then again the titans could very well fall on their faces and not live up to the hype
>>
Texans

The Titans and Jags will continue JUSTing until proven otherwise. Similarly, the Texans will continue winning the division until they don't.
>>
Colts
The Texans are a legit contender once they get a QB. For now, that is too big of an issue.
>>
>>77473947
Jaguars. They can't keep failing
>>
>>77473947
who cares? worst division in football.

but if you put a gun to my head and said choose, i'd probably take the Titans. Luck had his career ruined a few seasons ago when he played behind that laugher of an o-line and got beaten to hell, now he's gunshy and has happy feet in the pocket, throws shit interceptions because of it. Ruined career. He'll probably never recover from it either.
The Jags are the jags, and the texans are a joke.

That leaves the division to the Titans by default. That said I wouldn't be surprised if the division is won by a team going 7-9.
>>
Texans. Defense, and finally a QB that isn't a boofer.
>>
The team with the best record
>>
Texans if whoever their annual QB this year is is in the top 19
If they're 20-32 then the Titans win it

25 years later and the Clots are still doing the "we got a QB let's not do anything else plan"
>>
>>77473956
Who is their QB? I thought luck is hurt
>>
Titans are on the rise no more free playoffs for the texans
>>
>>77476727
>25 years later and the Clots are still doing the "we got a QB let's not do anything else plan"
Lol
>>
Titans; Mariota is settled in and at the end of last year they played some solid football easy win for them.
>>
>>77479996
They got blown out by the Jags in a must win game to make the playoffs "at the end of last year"...
>>
Houston Oilers are better than all these teams and they don't exist anymore
>>
Predicting the Colts to get some consistency mid season and rocket home to a 10-6 finish taking out the division.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.