[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they solve basketball?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5452.jpg (200KB, 1300x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5452.jpg
200KB, 1300x676px
Did they solve basketball?
>>
How can other teams win when the warriors score 3 at a time while they score 2?
>>
>>77458897
You do what the Spurs did for ~3/4 of a game.
>>
File: chiak.jpg (44KB, 533x475px) Image search: [Google]
chiak.jpg
44KB, 533x475px
>>77458897
Do. Spurs what. Of a game 3/4th.
>>
File: Spuds.png (88KB, 1204x698px) Image search: [Google]
Spuds.png
88KB, 1204x698px
>>77460010
>implying they would win that game with Kawhi
>>
They ruined it
>>
>>77458611
Why do these photos never include Igoudala? Seems disrespectful.
>>
Nobody stopping these guys
>>
>>77460062
>up 21 before injury
>outscored by 23 after injury
>only game in sweep with single-digit margin
>>
>>77460164
KD is better
>>
>>77460164
Ikr? Such disrespect for the guy that carried Memurry in their first finals.
>>
>>77460248
Of course KD is better, but Igoudala is still a terrific player and was a key part of both title wins. I don't even like the Warriors but he really doesn't get enough credit in all this promotional stuff.
>>
>>77460164
Not a starter, I guess.
>>
The Warriors are an incredibly hateable team. I hate them.
I hate Curry. I hate Klay's ugly ass face lookin' like a gay greek teenger ass faggot. Drayboon seems chill but plays basketball like a fucking ape. Durant I really like but have 0 (Zero) respect for now.
Iggy also seems like a massive cunt.
Fuck the memeiors.
>>
>>77458611
Which player is a millennial?
>>
>>77460417
Millennials are 1980 to 1995, right? So I guess that would be everyone on the team, probably almost everyone in the league too.
>>
>>77460417
How did this meme get singlehandedly attached to the Warriors only?
>>
>>77460489
Colin Cowherd. Also the perception that Curry, the face of the Warriors, is young, even though he's actually 30 years old.
>>
I think the Warriors are a brilliant team before they got Durant. They built an unbelievably strong team through shrewd decision-making and fantastic draft picks

and then they got this fucking piece of shit to go ring-chasing with them and it ruined the league. And i used to love Durant, he was my favorite player, then he joined that fucking team and I think he's simply the most hateable player in the history of the league and he dragged the rest of the team down to completely hateable tier.
>>
>>77460525
>and then they got this fucking piece of shit to go ring-chasing with them and it ruined the league.

It ruined the East, at least. The West has never been more fun, it's about to turn into a bloodbath. Especially if Irving ends up on the Spurs or Timberwolves. The Warriors are great, but they're not invincible. At least 3 teams in the West have a fighting chance.
>>
>>77460489
The notion of fairweather fandom became understandably attached to the Warriors, but it's also attached to millennials (probably due to consumerism) even though most fairweather fans at games at 30-40 somethings that fit the casual mold perfectly
>>
>>77460573
>Especially if Irving ends up on the Spurs

SUNS

he'll end up in phoenix. it's the only team in the league offering the cavs anything for him right now thanks to Kyre claiming he won't re-up wherever he's traded (Bledsoe).

No one else in the league will offer that much. in the end the Cavs will fold and trade him for Bledsoe straight up.
>>
>>77460525
It is funny how that worked.
They did everything the "right" way, building through the draft and not bringing in any super stars, just letting their players click over a few years
It got them to one championship, and were seconds away from 2 in a row if one of their players could have limited himself to only touching 14 dicks rather than 15

Then all that "right way" of doing things is thrown out the window because said cockgrabber called the biggest free agent in tears begging him to come so that if he can't stop himself the next year they'll have a safety net
>>
>>77458611
Yes.
>>
>>77460225
Just looking at the score breakdown, it's clear that the warriors were missing shots in the first, and pulled out of their funk in the second quarter. They were winning that game no matter what.
>>
>>77460456
Also, everyone on this board
>>
>>77460664
>be good team
>sign good player

How is that inherently wrong? What were they supposed to do, tell Durant to fuck off?
>>
>>77460781
maybe they were missing shots because one of, if not the best, defender in the league was in the game.
>>
>>77460781
>Just looking at the score breakdown
literally t. didn't watch the game
>>
>>77460404
You're mentally ill
>>
>>77460829
t. Trump supporter
>>
>>77460824
Tru

>>77460820
I mean, they're always streaky, and the often start games missing shots before they find the groove. Also, he left the game midway through the third, right?
>>
>>77460404
>Iggy also seems like a massive cunt
How can you possibly have such a wrong opinion?
>>
>>77460664
>not bringing in any super stars
They didn't bring any superstars but they did have near all star guys like iggy, bogut and livingston sign on baby contracts. So saying that draft and "their own" players carried them to a championship is false.
>>
>>77460861
What?
>>
>>77460861
How would you assume that I was a trump supporter because I called you crazy?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.