[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baseball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Baseball.jpg (596KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Baseball.jpg
596KB, 1024x683px
Was there ever a World Series where the winning team scored less hits than the losing team in the final game?
>>
That's more an uncommon outcome than an ultra rare outcome so I'm sure it has.

brb, digging through baseball reference for that game because you're a brainlet who can't.
>>
>>77453411
thank you.
>>
10 minutes later!

Game 5 of the 2008 World Series
Rays, 10 hits, 3 runs
Phillies, 8 hits, 4 runs
>>
>>77453661
>Oct 27th

That game took 3 days literally.
>>
File: maddow.jpg (44KB, 447x569px) Image search: [Google]
maddow.jpg
44KB, 447x569px
>>77453661
Trump didn't really win the election. Hilary got more votes.
>>
>>77453661
>the alligator ridden swamp township of St. Petersburg, Florida

best season in Rays history lmfao
>>
>>77453681

apparently it had the worst television ratings in World Series history

Rays vs Phillies sounds more like obscure April interleague play than the World Series. You just say to yourself "something wrong happened".
>>
>>77453864
It was such a shitty, irrelevant series, I can't remember caring less about a matchup. The funny thing is that Tampa Bay beat Boston in the ALCS and Philly beat Los Angeles in NLCS. So the series we almost god in '08 would have been something that every fan would have wanted to watch.
>>
>>77453762

On the contrary, the winner of the election is the person who gets more votes in the electoral college, not the person who wins the popular vote. These conditions for electoral victory are clearly described in the United States Constitution (the highest law of our country), and certain of its subsequent amendments. If you do not like this present state of affairs, then you should begin a political movement which is designed to change the Constitution by adding a new amendment which supplants the electoral college altogether for the purposes of presidential elections, replacing it completely with a popular vote.

Everyone knew these things going into the election, and Trump campaigned accordingly, not bothering much with places like California. So Hillary "really won", fine. Did she take the oath? Is she doing the job? No. If she "really won", then why didn't she contest the election results for weeks on end leading up to January 20? Because even Hillary knew that the electoral college is the only thing that matters in the end. Unless you get the Constitution changed.

So you see, the phrase "really won" as used here is backwards and meaningless.
>>
>>77453955
*almost got
>>
File: captain obvious.jpg (59KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
captain obvious.jpg
59KB, 490x490px
>>77453975
I was obviously mocking Rachel Maddow. I'm going to assume that you just didn't realize that I was being sarcastic.
>>
File: 1500572976316.jpg (53KB, 538x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500572976316.jpg
53KB, 538x546px
>>77453955
>yfw Royals vs Brewers in the 2017 WS
>>
>>77453955
>People would want to watch Boston and LA in a final

I'm glad that the Phillies and rays played that series. Fuck the most wanted final. Give me something unexpected like Mets versus royals again
>>
>>77454204

according to the television ratings, America disagrees.

Also, Rays fans are irascible geriatric northeast transplants who grew up in superior baseball towns, swamp Florida trash, or 7/10 beach sluts who trying to score coke and hotel rooms off baseball players.

pic related: typical """Floridian"""
>>
>>77454389
>Not posting lexplorer
>>
>"World" Series
>>
File: panic.jpg (146KB, 852x1003px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
146KB, 852x1003px
>>77454488
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.