[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/benulties/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8050.jpg (46KB, 547x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8050.jpg
46KB, 547x264px
MLS 1 - 1 Real Madrid
>>
File: 1492747868114.png (45KB, 1038x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1492747868114.png
45KB, 1038x1111px
>>77446527
First for Chicago
>>
>the best of my little sawker struggling against real madrid Castilla
Typical
>>
Fucking British faggot doesn't deserve Press' sweet puss
>>
mls cant even kick from the spot
Kek
>>
Its ogre
>>
>>77446563
his wife is lerouix
>>
File: kek @ you.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek @ you.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>MLelS in charge of benuldies
>>
>My
>WITTLE
>SAWKER
>>
>>77446562
>Ramos, Navas. Benzema, casamiro, bale

Nice damage control
>>
>>77446555
Yee and checked
>>
>spanish commentator: This game means a lot to the Americans. Its the only time they get to watch a great team and play against relevant competition albeit a friendly
KEK
>>
At least MLS scored a goal...
>>
>>77446635
Ok
>>
File: IMG_1500.jpg (52KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500.jpg
52KB, 300x350px
>I support mls.
>>
>>77446645
I am not saying that in pride, I'm saying it as consolation to myself
Ok?
>>
Y'all aren't really shitting on mls players that have never played together taking Madrid to penalties... are you?
>>
Is Bale finished? will united save madrid next season?
>>
Real Madrid wins 1-1!

Honestly MLS looked terrible and Real Madrid Z squad looked toothless
>>
>>77446665
This.
>>
Fucking kek..do you speak english?
>>
Dude, you have to go back
>>
>>77446665
Your My Little Sawker all star squad are the best your league has so it wouldnt have made a difference if your shit clubs played. See La Galaxy be raped by Manure this summer.
>>
File: 1493514249766.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1493514249766.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>back to back uefa champs getting cornered into 50/50 penalties by a mash up of sawker players
>>
>kicks from the mark
is that really easier than saying penalty kicks or shootout?
>>
>>77446665
Real
>>
Is this the best of MlelS? Some mediocre Americans and some old euro retirees?

Why should I stop watching the Prem for this garbage league again?
>>
>>77446665
Real Madrid have been shit all pre-season, MLS should have taken them to the cleaners. You had a chance to expose Zidane but you didn't. You fucked up.
>>
>>77446753
>not watching both
Stay cucked yurosnob.
>>
>>77446665
A Japanese club with a fraction of the My little sawker salaries that your best players earned took Real to extra time in the Club world cup. J league >> My Little Shartsker.
>>
>>77446753
It's literally not the best in MLS. It's the one's that were picked, because "popularity" or "marketability" or some stupid shit. Definitely not the best XI of MLS.
>>
>>77446753
>old man Villa and Kaka are still playing and are one of the best paid players
Tells you all you need to know about the quality of their league.
>>
>>77446753
we honestly don't give a shit if you watch MLS or not, just keep your shitty opinions away from us
>>
>>77446753
this:>>77446792

Here's a quick team of the top of my head that's 20 times better than what they put out.
>>
>>77446774
>a team of players that have never played together
>a team with players and tactics tailored to how they play

I'm guessing you fail to see the difference :^)
>>
Why can't MLS be better? You guys are the US: you're supposed to be number one.
>>
>>77446873
>we
>us
Maybe your cancerous faggot general should all fuck off to redddit if you cant stand the shitposting.
>>
>>77446949
You're the one getting triggered by a sports league, we're all just laughing at how insecure and angry someone can get about their own countries sport league while contributing nothing coherent or intelligent to the conversation
>>
>>77446774
Keyword there is club; as in, a team of players who spend day in, day out with each other. The MLS All-Stars are players from all over the MLS, grouped together for 3 days, to play a club who spend day in, day out with each other. Besides, the MLS All-Stars have beat Spurs, Bayern, Chelsea twice, West Ham, Celtic, and Fulham.

>>77446753
>>77446910
This isn't the best players the MLS has to offer, nor is it the strongest team the MLS could have fielded. The best keeper in the MLS, Melia, wasn't even selected, but somehow, Frei made it in, when he's been subpar all season.
>>
>>77446974
You guys are still below probably all of South America and Mexico though.
>>
>>77446972
>>77446974
Reminder that this autistic r*dditor faggot spends his days making pro-MlelS threads and is called "Doyle" in his cancerous general.
>>
>>77446991
Really depends on the club. A big issue with the MLS is that the league is restricted in a lot of ways, especially with salary caps and wonky contracts and trades. If they were to actually allow these clubs to spend the money they have and could easily afford, it'd easily change things. But for now it remains a fun domestic league to see some talent here and there sprinkled with legacy stars.

>>77447020
Not sure what or who you're talking about m8.
>>
>>77447038
If you changed the salary caps etc what players do you think would come to MLS? Mostly South Americans and Mexicans?

Do you guys have youth academies like European clubs or do you get your youth products from the colleges?
>>
>>77447038
If clubs were allowed to roam free with money then we would just have nothing but foreigners in teams without developing our academies. Just look at England and Mexico
>>
>>77447067
All of our youth products come from our colleges or players that are good enough to be entered into the draft (another issue), since we don't have youth academies. Most of the MLS teams are just now starting to create a sister squads (like Swope Park Rangers for Sporting KC, Sounders 2 for Seattle, Timbers 2 for Portland, etc.) And we could snag a lot of quality players if the league opened up the reigns a little bit.

>>77447125
Not true; we have the international player rule and developing academies and the such runs into the overall team budget, which is absurd. It's like those charts that tell you have 50 points to spend on these 10 areas, where yill you spend it?
>>
>>77447125
Aren't nations like Germany and Spain allowed to do that too? And their youth production is great.

>>77447146
So do you think youth academies would produce better players? Among other things.
>>
>>77447067
>>77447146
>>77447185
MLS teams do have youth academies. They've been required to have them for a few years now, and most teams have a homegrown player or two on the first team. The draft is largely supplemental at this point.
>>
>>77447185
I think the US has the greatest potential of any nation to produce constant quality players at a consistent rate if money and proper infrastructure was put into play. When more individuals realize that Messi and Ronaldo make more money than a whole team of American football team, they might start looking at it like "Yeah, I want to do that". But even with soccer becoming the fastest growing sport in the states, it's still not enough, because teams need to be able to bring in the coaching/technical talent that Europe has and American coaches need to go abroad to learn what other countries have been doing for decades.

>>77447198
The "youth" academies are a joke, honestly. They're comparable to a weekend league instead of "you're like the senior squad, but younger".
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.