[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGTSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg_logo.svg.png (179KB, 1255x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg_logo.svg.png
179KB, 1255x1024px
LGTSS
>>
croatia is still a country?

thought it disappeared with the balkans war and shit
>>
>10 times in a row
JUST
>>
>>77442173
>croatia is still a country?
We're objectively shit.
>>
How do they do it, lads?
>>
>Malmö FF (2x)
>Fenerbahce
>F91 Düdelingen
>Tel Aviv
>Haifa
>Donezk
>FC Valencia
>Zagreb
>NK Rijeka

Which was the biggest fuckup?
>>
File: uIqeJcz.png (979KB, 1000x503px) Image search: [Google]
uIqeJcz.png
979KB, 1000x503px
Rečki Srbi
>>
>>77442584
Lack of continuity. Salzburg used to change head coaches like underpants, and each one would bring in overpaid stars that were just kinda mediocre. After Roger Schmidt, the entire club became far more professional, the problem is that now Salzburg produces such good young players that half the team needs to be replaced after the yearly end of season sale.

This year alone they lost Wanderson, Laimer, Lazaro and Wisdom, after Soriano and Upamecano had already left in the winter. And then they also lost Oscar Garcia to St. Etienne. Just to put this into perspective, Rijeka lost Andrijasevic, but that was about the only transfer of note, they also kept their head coach.

All of this leads to a club that needs about 2-3 months to gel properly each and every year. Once the entire thing gets going, they usually perform quite well in the EL and roflstomp their local competition in spring.

>>77442833
Definitely Düdelingen, followed by the 2 collapses away in Sweden. Dinamo was just cruel, RBS had dominated the game for 90 minutes and then Schildenfeld scored from a corner. Fenerbahce and the two Israeli clubs were games where they simply played like shit, and Valencia/Donezk were simply better. This time Salzburg actually would have gone through, if the referees hadn't ruled a legitimate goal offside.
>>
>>77442934
Based Turk punishing Austrians.
>>
>>77442934
Thank you based Erdogan
>>
>>77442134
Does this mean they will sell Keita to Liverpool now?
>>
>>77442934
hahahahahh what the fuck hahahahahah
jebem ti sunce, VAR is a must holy shit
>>
BASED

THANK YOU CROATIA
>>
>>77442173
actually it only became a country after those wars, my melanin enriched friend.
>>
>>77443149
wrong
>>77442173
>Croatia is a country again?
ftfy
Not only that, we are actually returning to the glory days of early 11th century when Croatia was last a country. Hope I don't die from plague anytime soon.
>>
Start selling Red Bull to the Middle East lads

Will be a hit!
>>
the team became obsolete with the rise of leipzig anyway
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.