[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% Judas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (48KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
48KB, 501x585px
"Do you want me to play for peanuts? 6 000 000 € per month is an absolute steal!"
>>
lmao
>>
>>77440581
Should be his dad desu
>>
i'm laying naked in bed and a fly just landed on my dick lel
>>
>>77440763
did you eat it Burak? tell the truth
>>
>>77440782
If he could reach the end of his dick with his mouth the fly wouldn't have had a chance to land on it
>>
>>77440763

Chop of his wings, fill up the bath, get a boner, leave just the head of your dick exposed, while the rest of you is submerged under water and let the fly run all over your exposed head until you cum. No need to thank me.
>>
>>77440833
So why did your mother stop?
>>
>>77440888
nice trips
also,

is an fly an athlete??
>>
>>77440900
Did that make sense to you?
>>
>>77440935
>>77440888
>>77440763
>>77440581
>>77440782

good thread
>>
>>77440581
>according to rac1, neymar and neymar sr told the barcelona board this morning he is leaving for 'personal motives' and nothing to do with money and fame
lmao these gypsies
>>
>>77441354

thanks for the bump, never imagined the thread going this far
>>
File: RussPu.gif (2MB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
RussPu.gif
2MB, 674x500px
>>77440581

Balija
>>
>>77441376
he cant win the balloon door with Messi and Suarezcancer next to him
>>
>>77440581
Do UEFAlona fans think he left Santos for better climate in Spain?

He'd be absolutely retarded if he didn't go to PSG.

>better city
>he'll be the main star instead of "that kid who plays with Messi"
>double salary
Although his dad probably should've checked the tax laws, I doubt frogs will let him get away as easy with tax evasion.
>>
>>77440581
Gotta add some neck tattoos to this drawing.
>>
>>77442323
>better city
Debatable, Barcelona is probably a lot safer and cleaner these days. Although Paris is great and PSG does make sense, especially since they have several of his friends from the Brazilian NT.
>>
>>77441558
He can't win one anyway. How the fuck would he win one by winning ligue un?
>>
>unironically thinking he'd stay
>>
>>77440581
FUKEN SAVED
>>
>goes to lesser team
>goes to a lesser league
>wont win the CL
>wont win the Balon d'Or

JUST
>>
>>77442398
>Goes to lesser team
Well, not anymore.
>>
>>77441558
He won't win one until Messi and Ronaldo retires, maybe in 4 years if no one else shows up or if he doesn't end up in China with a 1 billion/month contract
>>
This is the man that brokered the deal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pini_Zahavi

Really makes you think.
>>
>>77442343
>Barcelona is probably a lot safer and cleaner these days.
Hahaha, no. The terrorist meme is ... well, a meme. You have a slightly better chance to get blown up than win the lottery, while Barcelona is the fucking pickpocket capital, and now some pro catalan idiots are going full anti tourists, which he basically is.

As for clean, went to both last year and going to Barcelona this year again and they are pretty similar at that. Your typical big European city.

All the NT friends is a good point too, although it could make things more problematic since club drama would affect the NT and vice versa.

>>77442398
Barca meme'd they way through PSG mainly thanks to him (and diving and PSG pissing their pants), so it's hardly a better team now. If anything, Barca is looking pretty weak. They have a good first team but their squad is pretty shit. They are one Messi injury away from a serious crisis.

>>77442466
Oh kek.
>>
>>77442398
>Gets injured in April
>Can't participate in the 2018 WC

JUST
>>
>>77442595
>>77442398
>Uefalona babies who discovered football with Messi
>>
>>77442622
>T. Belgian who started following because he thinks his country birthed the 3rd best player in the world
>>
What was the point of him staying at Barca? They've been getting cucked by Madrid, he'll make more money, and be able to be the main guy at PSG. Literally no reason to stay on that shit team who can't make a signing to save their life.
>>
>>77442358
If he wins the CL he is guaranteed to win it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.