[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen to his legacy if someone beats him in London?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Bolt Rio 2016.jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bolt Rio 2016.jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
What will happen to his legacy if someone beats him in London?
>>
>>77433707
he will be publicly executed
>>
how he made a career our of running quickly in the first place is beyond me

like people watch this guy once every four years, and he does the exact same shit

maybe he raises his hands a little at the finish line, maybe he looks back and smiles at his opponents

how does this shit make him a headlining athlete?
>>
He was obviously blood doping
One day well will get the truth
>>
Nothing. He's posted a practically unbeatable WR (which he could've improved on in his his prime), won 9 golds in relevant events (Michael Phelps is shit as he has never been the fastest swimmer on the planet at any point in his life) and has been the most charismatic sports person on earth for the past 9 years. Athletes need to pass on the torch and get beaten at the end of their career, although I can't see anyone doing that in london
>>
>>77433707
Jamaican nigger skullfucks Murican roided athletes

its like a fucking song
>>
What will happen when their obvious doping come up is a better question
>>
>yfw he runs 9.49
>>
>>77433721
He's actually fucking shit at anything that requires skill beyond moving his legs quickly.

His favourite sport is cricket, but he couldn't even manage to crack the Jamaican youth sides as a fast bowler, let alone the West Indies (who are shitter than fucking Bangladesh and Sri Lanka). One of my mates is an overweight fuck that's literally better at the game than this """athlete"""" at his own favourite sport that he grew up playing
>>
>>77433721

he does it without getting caught for doping
>>
>>77433860
>Jamaican nigger

little redundant, don't you think?
>>
>>77433871
bolt a honest man he din du nothin only ate morning cereal
>>
>>77433707
nothing
>>
>>77433721
He is literally the fastest man to ever live. No bullshit about not growing up with the right resources or being part of a good/bad team. He is the fastest man to ever live, full stop. He is also one if the most charismatic athletes ever and the enigma of him smashing the world record despite poor form/chicken nuggets for breakfast etc adds the his mythos. Plus its not every four years, every 3/4 years there's a worlds or Olympics, plus diamond league and the commonwealths
>>
>>77433721
its a lot more often than once every four years. just because he does things that you don't find entertaining doesn't mean nobody else enjoys it. clearly the economics are there.
>>
>>77433871
He'll apologize and say it was because of food poisoning
>>
>>77433721
he's likeable
>>
>>77433707
Nothing. He's the goat as long as he holds world records.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.