[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now you get why Black people hate Steph Curry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 20

Who the fuck is HE to make fun of LeBron when LeBron has never done anything to Steph?

http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-curry-kyrie-irving-lebron-james-workout-video-2017-7

Curry and all his stupid cracker ass fans need to grow the fuck up.

If I ever see Curry on the street, I am beating the fuck out of that skinny, twig Uncle Tom fuck. Lets see where white people will be to stand up for him then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ZV3hhfhFg

Cowherd is right.
>>
>>77422833
TRIGGERED AF
>>
>>77422869
Are you black? No? Then shut the fuck up

LeBron is more than just an athlete to us. He's our savior that even a dude who grew up with a single teenage mother can grow up and do anything

Steph Curry is a race traitor.
>>
>>77422886
Acting like guys like Ron Artest haven't been acting up like this for years

LBJ is just Beta
>>
>>77422833
If you're black and fighting someone chances are the most I would do, if anything, is try to break up the fight.
>>
>>77422833
Hahahaha Curry's game on point. Lelbricks video was cringey af
>>
>>77422886
>A basketball player is your savior
I hope you're memeing. I hope you're not even black. It's too cliche. It's too sad.
>>
>>77422924
Curry looks like a fucking caricature.
>>
im black 2 and hate steph curry cracer
>>
>>77422866
Is there a reason why Cowherd is like this?
>>
>>77423004
>Looks like a caricature
>While mocking someone
Gee I wonder why. Lol lebitch unironically thought that shit was cool.
>>
>>77423126
Curry's FACE looks like a caricature because he's a subhuman spawned by race mixing.
>>
why does everyone on /sp/ handle their emotions like bitches?
>>
>>77423140
>Caricature
That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>77423163
>why do americans on /sp/
Ftfy
>>
>>77423163
Why does Curry make fun of LeBron? Does he have the right to?

No he doesn't
>>
lebrontards sure are sensitive
>>
>>77423200
did webwon's widdle feewings get huwt?
>>
>>77423240
I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this and gotten away with it.

Steph should watch his fucking back. Not just from LeBron but the millions of people that make up his fanbase

I can't guarantee little Riley's safety.
>>
>>77423256
>no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this

how young are you?
>>
>>77423256
Kek
>Implying lebetas fanbase isn't the most beta in the world.
>>
>>77423256
Is this a joke? MJ and Kobe has all kinds of shit talked to them by others players, and they gave it right back. Lebron and his fans are a new phenomenon where they can't handle it and cry.
>>
Lebron had a funeral for the Warriors and wore an Ultimate Warrior shirt.
>>
>>77423256
>I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this and gotten away with it.

So it's fine for Lebron to throw a Halloween party with literal tombstones of Curry, Green, Iggy and Thompson, after the Cavs beat GS, in the previous finals, but it's not OK for Curry to poke fun at Lebron after his team returned the favor this year?

Please be more of an ultra sensitive bitch than you are. You just make Bronsexuals look even more fucking stupid, considering Lebron has been the most two-faced cocksucker in the league for years.
>>
>>77423368
Except after all the shit that Curry and Dray were doing all year, they deserved it

And Curry clearly held a grudge against that which is why he's acting out now. Little fucking pussy

I want to see how he is on the street. That sensitive mullatto fuck
>>
>>77422866
I'm having a hard time understanding what he's saying because he's got Lebron's dick in his mouth.
>>
>>77422833
Why did I see a bunch of black people in that video laughing with curry
Are they uncle tom too?
>>
>>77423394
What Cowherd is saying is true - the NBA is out to get LeBron and Steph is a little bitch for doing this behind his back instead of to LeBron's face.

That's how passive aggressive millennials are though.
>>
>>77423384
Lebron was talking shit all 2015 and 2016 finals
>>
why are blacks so racist between themselves?
>>
>>77423417
or maybe they're treating lebron like anyone else, and lebron fans are too dumb to see it and pathetically want lebron to live in a special boy hugbox where only he is immune to jokes and criticism
>>
>>77423376
>So it's fine for Lebron to throw a Halloween party with literal tombstones of Curry, Green, Iggy and Thompson, after the Cavs beat GS, in the previous finals, but it's not OK for Curry to poke fun at Lebron after his team returned the favor this year?

LeBron is the best fucking player on the planet, coming back being down 3-1. Of course he has the right to do that, you petty GSW shill.

Do you now know how hierarchies work, or what? LeBron is the King, and everyone else in the NBA are his minions.

That's what makes LeBron and the Spurs so great, and people like Steph and Kyrie little pieces of shit.
>>
>>77422940
If he's trolling he's been at it a long time now.
>>
>>77423256
>I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this and gotten away with it.

Muh Kobe and Jordan.

Except for the part where Kobe or Jordan wouldn't give a shit about being such an attention-whore that they would go out of there way in the post-finals interview to state how they're getting out of the limelight, after losing, for a long time, only to go nuts posting shit on social media the day their opponent, who beat them in the finals are having their victory parade.

Lebron is such an over-sensitive little bitch, who has no business being compared to Kobe OR Jordan.
>>
>>77423384
Draymond aside, nobody on the Warriors was saying shit. LeBron was the one who had the 3-1 cookies and wore an Ultimate Warrior shirt. It's bantz, get over it.
>>
>>77423441
Lebron isn't the King. Durant proved he was better than him in these finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80PTmRkRjI
>>
>>77423469
>It's bantz, get over it.

It's not "bantz". Its a direct shot at someone who's better than they are.

Take all your "bantz" on the court, not outside of it outside the presence of the person you're attacking.

Are Warriors fans this dense?
>>
>>77423503
Lebron isn't better than they are. He's 1-2 against them.
>>
File: Last8Games.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Last8Games.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>77423441
>Do you now know how hierarchies work, or what?

Yes. The Golden State Warriors are the current Kings of the NBA. They beat Lebron's team within 5 games and nearly swept them after going 12-0 through the finals.

You're probably one of those dicksuckers who sent letters begging Adam Silver to change the rules about teams teasing their opponents or their fans.
>>
>>77423542
Playing with a much less stacked team dragging Kyrie and Love there.

Warrior fans are just sensitive and passive aggressive, which is why they don't get why people who like LeBron are mad. Grow up, faggots.
>>
>>77423565
Yes, and LeBron is the King of the NBA right now - which is why all the cameras and criticism is on him all the time.

No one is going to remember Kyrie or Steph after this era is over, but everyone will remember LeBron
>>
>>77423572
>Much less stacked team

But if he's the best, he should be able to beat them. If he can't, then he's not the best. Durant is.
>>
>>77423572
>Playing with a much less stacked team dragging Kyrie and Love there.

A team Lebron hand-picked vs. a team built through the draft and trades.

Considering Kyrie and Love carried Lebron's ass last post-season and was the main reasons they won game 7 (from Kyrie's shot and Love locking Curry down at the end), you seriously need to get Lebron's dick out of your mouth and respect he men that he himself needed to play with to beat GS.
>>
>>77423604
He did...game 4. And on Christmas

Really, the Warriors have only won 1 more game against the Cavs this season. Which means they're virtually tied.

>>77423628
Uh huh

That's why Kyrie and Love made the finals (or even playoffs) before LeBron got there, right? Stupid faggot.
>>
>>77423646
These gymnastics
>>
File: gty_540881636_82697728.jpg (185KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
gty_540881636_82697728.jpg
185KB, 1000x600px
>>77423503
THIS, LeBron did all his trash talking on the court RIGHT in Steph's face and he didn't do shit about it because he's a pussy beta millennial, now that the Finals is over he tries to mock the king with his team mate because he's a passive aggresive bitch lmao
>>
>>77423667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

Tell that to Cowherd.
>>
>>77423601
>No one is going to remember Kyrie or Steph after this era is over

Except for the Cleveland Cavaliers, since Kyrie is the guy who literally won the city their probably only ring ever, since he hit the game-winning shot. As an aside technically, Akron would do well to remember Stephen Curry, since he was born in Akron and brought them their first championship in 2015.

>>77423646
>That's why Kyrie and Love made the finals (or even playoffs) before LeBron got there, right? Stupid faggot.

Yes. If memory serves me correctly, you Cleveland shiteaters would never shut up about Kyrie and Love being hurt during the 2015 finals being the only reason GS won, so, again, you ungrateful, two-faced Bronsexual faggot: please respect the men who your adored Lebron James chose to play and win with.
>>
>>77423687

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhfmXbmKR1Y

Oh, so THIS didn't happen during the finals this year?
>>
>>77423703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3McVLh6Ew&t

Sure, I'll respect the little kid who shit on our team, our hometown hero and our city.

Grow up.

All I want to see is LeBron and Curry in a 1 on 1 fight. On the street no weapons. Let's see what happens to the passive aggressive mullato
>>
>>77423687
Curry cooked Lebron in the finals this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClLAQVNFxQ8
>>
>>77423688

Fuck Cowherd and the retards who being spamming that millennials threads for over 2 years on /sp/.
>>
File: LeFlopped.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LeFlopped.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>77423746
>Grow up.
>Posting Cowherd

You first.

>>77423746
>All I want to see is LeBron and Curry in a 1 on 1 fight. On the street no weapons. Let's see what happens to the passive aggressive mullato

Why so Lebron can just flop all over the place like a little bitch, like he did to Draymond this year?
>>
>>77422833
>If I ever see Curry on the street, I am beating the fuck out of that skinny, twig Uncle Tom fuck. Lets see where white people will be to stand up for him then.
Then go fucking find him big man, don't be a pussy, make the effort.
>Man I'm gonna kick this bitches ass if I ever see him, btw I'm moving to Europe.
>>
>>77423778
LeBron is 6'9
Steph is 6'4

Gee, who's going to win that fight?

>>77423778
Cowherd echoes the sentiments of every non-Warrior fan.
>>
>>77423741
>>77423756

Curry shitting all over Lebron when he's healthy, compared to last year where Lebron is literally only able to trash talk AFTER orchestrating another player's suspension after crying to Adam Silver.

Lebron is a fucking faggot and the underage fucks who worship him need to fuck off back to their hugbox Reddit.
>>
>>77423741
I'm sure LeDickriders will find something to cry about from this video.
>>
>>77423703
>Akron would do well to remember Stephen Curry, since he was born in Akron and brought them their first championship in 2015.

Aside from being absurd, this isn't even true
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Share
>>
File: 1435019424375.jpg (41KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435019424375.jpg
41KB, 704x400px
>>77423817
>height mattering in a fight
How do you even know LeBitch knows how to fight?
>>
>>77423817
>Gee, who's going to win that fight?

Curry, because Lebron won't fight and would literally spraypaint "Nigger" on his own private property to deflect attention from the prospect of his team losing.

It didn't help and he still fucking lost.
>>
>>77422833
Lebron made a dumb video, Curry is making a joke about it. I guarantee that you're a million times more triggered than Lebron himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxwpEK-RFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTle44gJfXs
>>
>>77423819
>Lebron is a fucking faggot and the underage fucks who worship him need to fuck off back to their hugbox Reddit.

Shannon Sharpe, Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright, Marcellus Wiley, etc. are all underage?

They all feel the same way.
>>
>>77423817
Size doesn't mean everything in a fight. Mike Tyson routinely KO'd guys who were considerably taller than him because he's a fucking manlet. Honestly though, both of these guys are soft as shit so they never would fight if they met on the street.
>>
>>77423817
More like 6'7" and 6"2, NBA players always measure heights with those big-ass shoes on.
>>
>>77422886
Over half of the league grew up with single teenage moms.
>>
>>77423858
Well Spic, logic goes if one person is bigger than another, he'd beat him in a fight.
>>
>>77423892
Most of the black community can't relate to Steph, who grew up with a father who grossed $42.8 million over his career.
>>
>>77423907
>Most of the black community can't relate to Steph, who grew up with a father
FTFY
>>
>>77423867
It's different when someone is being self-deprecating and someone is being openly mocking
>>
>>77423869
those are hacks that are shook now that their hero is being exposed every day
>>
File: image.png (719KB, 799x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
719KB, 799x597px
>>77422833
literally OBSESSED with race
>>
File: payton MJ.jpg (54KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
payton MJ.jpg
54KB, 400x600px
>>77423256
>I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this

oh please, the not only shit talked them, they said far worse things than what Steph is saying. I would give anything to get audio of Gary Payton shit talking Jordan during the 96 finals.
>>
>Curry making fun of the Lebron Challenge is out of line
>making tombstone cookies is fine though
>>
>>77423933
Like Lebron throwing a party where he had tombstones with Curry's name on them? Is that the kind of openly mocking you're talking about?
>>
>>77423907
>Most of the black community can't relate to Steph, who grew up with a father who grossed $42.8 million over his career.

Most of the black community can't relate to James, who grew up being called the Chosen one and literally abandoned his home two to win rings in Miami, which resulted in them burning his jersey en masse, only for them to welcome him back, so he can go 1-2 in the finals, within 3 years, as he prepares to abandon them again, while trying to shift the blame on another teammate--who literally closes games for him and helped him win a championship.

Black communities should be thankful to not be able to relate to a snake ass bitch like Lebon Janes.
>>
File: lebron halloween.png (2MB, 1272x1154px) Image search: [Google]
lebron halloween.png
2MB, 1272x1154px
>>77423933
Yeah, Lebron would never do something so petty after winning a title

>>77423967
I guess the point is that Lebron was born dirt-poor to a single mother who was addicted to crack. A lot of blacks can relate to that.
>>
>>77423966
>>77423958
How do you uneducated Mexican fucks not understand the difference between what LeBron did (and can do because he's the best player in the NBA) and what Curry did (passive aggressive shit)?

How is that not clear as day to you?
>>
>>77422833
>>77422866
Samefag
>>
>>77423741
Where is Curry trashtalking millennial?? As usual Curryfags just change the subject
>>
>>77423946
Different because MJ always won and all his opponents have the utmost respect for MJ

Curry has no respect for LeBron, so LeBron gives him no respect back.
>>
>>77424012
They're all from reddit, they spew this same horseshit
>>
>>77424033
>Where is Curry trashtalking millennial??

Exactly. Curry has more class than Lebron.
>>
>lebronfags actually worship a proven loser and think nothing negative can ever be said about him
>>
File: schoolgirls laughing.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
schoolgirls laughing.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>77424048
>thinking respect matters in a meme sports league based around celebrity status.
>>
>>77424061
It's one thing when a player like Tim Duncan or Kobe talk shit to LeBron

But players like Curry and Kyrie, who aren't proven winners, talk shit? What the fuck is that shit.
>>
Lebum fans are mentally ill. This thread proves it
>>
>>77424084
If he gets shaken by trash talk from allegedly inferior players then it is his own fault for being mentally weak.
>>
File: really makes you think.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>77424084
>A proven winner loses five (5) finals
>>
>>77424055
>They're all from reddit, they spew this same horseshi

Anyone defending Lebron James on /sp/ in 2017 is either underaged or from Reddit, because /sp/ has always loved shitting on Lebron for being a piece of shit.

The only time this didn't happen was during 2016, and that was only because of Golden State were the champions and on a 73-9 run into the playoffs.

If you're a fan of Lebron James after the 2016 finals, then congratulations. You're a bottom-feeding Bronxsexual. The shit with Lebron and his fat goon getting Draymond suspended should be enough to show you what kind of person Lebron is outside of the rules of the game.
>>
>>77424094
Then so is Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright, Marcellus Wiley, Shannon Sharpe, etc.
>>
>>77424102
People only hate LeBron because he's the best. No one hates a player like Ty Lawson because he sucks and is irrelevant.

LeBron is so great he evokes an emotional reaction, like MJ did back in the day and Kobe and Tom Brady.
>>
LeBron just needs to knock someone out or slap the shit out of an opposing player. I guarantee you all of the disrespect (from players, at least) would stop overnight.
>>
>>77424107
yes
>>
>>77424048
>Respecting the architect of the decision
>Respecting the man who choked away a title for the heat
>Respecting the man who went back to Cleveland because they drafted Kyrie
Ishy diggy muh niggies.
>>
>>77424119
>act like drayboon
>somehow this will make people respect you

uhh?!
>>
>>77424084
>Kyrie,

The Closer for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The man who won Lebron his own champion, in Cleveland.

The man who's half of the reason Lebron didn't win in 2015.

The man who Lebon James, in pass-aggressively, trying to blame for them not winning the 2017.

Respect Uncle Drew you ungrateful piece of shit.

>>77424107
>Colin Cowherd
>Nick Wright
> Marcellus Wiley
>Shannon Sharpe, etc.

Being Bronxsexuals is a disease, where one of those men literally sleeps on Lebron James bedsheets.
>>
File: 1487998423734.png (328KB, 493x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487998423734.png
328KB, 493x717px
>>77424107
I'm convinced that these threads are just blatant forms of bait now.
>>
>>77424084
>But players like Curry and Kyrie, who aren't proven winners
Curry has 2 NBA titles, how is he not a proven winner?

>>77424107
Yes, exactly.
>>
>all this mandrama

I thought /wwe/ was banned to /asp/
>>
>>77424155
2 titles and 3 finals appearances, only in the last 3 years

Before 2015, he was a fucking loser and after this year, he will go back to being a loser who needed KD, Klay and Dray to win it all because he can't carry a team by himself

That's why he's passive aggressive and attacking LeBron behind the scenes instead of to his face like a fucking man.
>>
File: 1307934764240.png (294KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1307934764240.png
294KB, 500x375px
>>77424055
actually, rooting against Lebron was an old /sp/ staple that changed when redditors / gamergaters arrived
>>
>>77423925
Underrated
>>
File: aDWprXw_460sv.webm (777KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
aDWprXw_460sv.webm
777KB, 460x258px
>>
>>77424173
>2 titles and 3 finals appearances, only in the last 3 years
"only"? That's incredible.

>Before 2015, he was a fucking loser and after this year, he will go back to being a loser who needed KD, Klay and Dray to win it all because he can't carry a team by himself
How many did Lebron win without Wade, Bosh, and Kyrie?

>attacking LeBron behind the scenes instead of to his face like a fucking man.
Attacking him behind the scenes....if it was behind the scenes, it wouldn't be an attack because nobody would know about it.
>>
remember when lebron lied about having racial slurs painted on his house?
>>
>>77424147
>The Closer for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
>The man who won Lebron his own champion, in Cleveland.
>The man who's half of the reason Lebron didn't win in 2015.
>The man who Lebon James, in pass-aggressively, trying to blame for them not winning the 2017.
>Respect Uncle Drew you ungrateful piece of shit.

And the dickhead who's attacking LeBron and shitting on Cleveland on his way out. HE can respect the end of a .45 if he even looks at LeBron ever again, piece of shit.

We don't take kindly to traitors here.
>>
>>77424155
And Kyrie sharpshooterd LeBrons only win foda lan'. Lelshit dick riders pathetic desu
>>
>>77424167
it's literally just one analblasted fan fishing for (You)'s

he'll make threads like these every day or two.
>>
>>77424198
Lebron was definitely the biggest contributor in that series, although Kyrie was great too. I'm not taking anything away from Lebron, only saying that the idea that Curry and Kyrie aren't proven winners is absurd. They've both won titles.
>>
OP what happened to your daily threads about Durant taking less money?
>>
>>77424190
>"only"? That's incredible.

Not really. James Jones and Robert Horry have done all that.
>>
3-5 is better than 2-1?
>>
>>77424196
Kek what are you talking about?! You welcome them back with open arms. You got on your knees mouth wide open at the first whiff of lebrick wanting out of Miami.
>>
>>77424241
Yes, 8 total appearances is better than 3.
>>
>>77424229
As role players, not as stars. We're not talking about rings alone, but being one of the leading guys on a team that won a title. Otherwise we could bring Norris Cole into this conversation.
>>
>>77424241
Yeah. Total ring count is all that matters at the end of the day.
>>
>>77424173
>he can't carry a team by himself

Are you talking about Lebon James or Stephen Curry, because last I checked Lebron has always needed more than 1 super-star to win.

>>77424196
>HE can respect the end of a .45 if he even looks at LeBron ever again, piece of shit.
>
>We don't take kindly to traitors here.

>Meth-smoking Clevelandshiteaters automatically resorting to violence and treating human beings who did a service to their city like property, when they feel disrespected.

And I thought OKC fans were retarded. That you have the audacity to call Kyrie a traitor when Lebron has abandoned you cuckholds to win in Miami and come back is fucking pathetic.

>>77424241
>3-5 is better than 2-1?

Only for one more year. Then it'll be 3-6 vs 3-1.
>>
>>77424173
>because he can't carry a team by himself
Nobody can carry a team by himself. Even the greatest players of all time have needed other stars around them to win titles. What did Jordan win without Pippen?
>>
>>77424241

Nope. 2-1 guy is far less of a choker than Lebeta.
>>
>>77424326
>Lost FMVP to a bench player
>>
>>77424286
Then Kyrie shouldn't have signed the extension and should've left before LeBron came home.
>>
>>77424241
I'd call it about even desu

3 is still better than 2, but losing five finals is just straight up embarrassing. If the Warriors win another ring, it's safe to say guys like Durant and Curry will have passed Lebron.
>>
>>77422833
I don't know about curry and james.
Bbut why does black people always hate on upstanding black individual while worshiping uncivilized black criminal? Like in the jon jones vs daniel cormier fight.
>>
>>77424417
Curry and James are both upstanding individuals, they both have families, have no involvement in criminal activity, and donate huge sums of money to charity.
>>
>>77424414
And yet LeBron will still be the King and Curry will still be a roleplaying mullato pussy that most people outside of here have no respect for

You can make the argument that Lonzo Ball has had more of an impact on the NBA than Curry has
>>
>>77424417
You know how some weebs like to self insert as a character in an anime/hentai? It's kind of like that.

If they don't have a character that's like them, they can't self insert. it's an immersion breaker.
>>
>>77424417

Because civilized black people are seen as brainwashed by the white devil.
>>
>>77424382
>Implying iguodala wouldn't have started on any other team.

Don't characterize a legit secret weapon as simply a bench player pls
>>
>>77424411
>Then Kyrie shouldn't have signed the extension and should've left before LeBron came home.

If Kyrie could see the future and knew that Lebitch would 'decide' to come home conveniently 10 days later after he signed said extension I'm sure he wouldn't have signed it.

>>77424417
>Bbut why does black people always hate on upstanding black individual while worshiping uncivilized black criminal? Like in the jon jones vs daniel cormier fight.

Because they were conditioned to due to a culture where snitching to the cops is the biggest taboo.

The saddest part in that generation who grew up with living in situations like that have all grown to realized that it's stupid and only destroys the community more; especially the current generation, since they don't even have the decency NOT to turn around and kill their own, on top of killing kids and elder--which were both bigger taboos than being a snitch.
>>
>>77424417
being educated and not acting like an ape is seen as a negative in the ghetto
>>
LeBron by himself beat a stacked GSW team twice in 2015 carrying Delladedova and Shumpert

Kyrie has a losing record when Bron doesn't play.
>>
>>77424382
>>Lost FMVP to a bench player

How stupid are you to bring this up, when you consider that it makes Lebron look more pathetic, since Iggy not only slowed him down, but denied him a championship AND the FMVP?

Bronsexuals: Not even once.
>>
>>77424514
>carrying Delladedova and Shumpert

Interesting pattern.

Ungrateful bronsexuals at it again Shitty on Delly and Shumpert.
>>
>>77422833
>when LeBron has never done anything to Steph?

That's just because LeBron is a master of shifting blame and has refused to ever be held accountable for anything. This guy has been the #1 man in basketball for like 15 years and NOTHING has ever been his fault. Even after the NBA fixed the draft for him so he could stay at home, he left Clevelend because Gilbert is an idiot. He then left Miami because he's just a humble boy from Akron, Ohio who wants nothing but bring a championship to his home state. He will leave Cleveland next year because Kyrie is a meanie who blew up the team and he needs another super team to compete against evil Durant and Curry. Yes, Durant is the evil one in this scenario, even though it was Lebron who brought the cancer of taking a pay cut to create a super team into the league.

I mean this guy has a fucking fat white cuckboy ESPN mouthpiece, whose literal job for the past 10+ years has been reporting that "Lebron thinks..." and "Lebron feels..." just to avoid Lebron himself ever having to state something that could come back to bite him.

But still, Curry is evil because his family was there to help him. And what a fucking stupid argument to make in sports too...did Curry's dad ever run on the field and kick the oppenents in the balls? Literally the only thing he did was not walk out on him and support him until he finishes college. What kind of a culture do you people live in where this is a bad thing?
>>
>>77424102
LeShit getting Apemond suspended was the best thing he ever did though
>>
>>77424592
>But still, Curry is evil because his family was there to help him. And what a fucking stupid argument to make in sports too...did Curry's dad ever run on the field and kick the oppenents in the balls? Literally the only thing he did was not walk out on him and support him until he finishes college. What kind of a culture do you people live in where this is a bad thing?

That's pretty sad desu. Most Americans can support themselves from 18 onward but Curry needed help from daddy for him to get anywhere in life

Contrast this to LeBron who grew up with a single mother and had a lot on his plate from early age.
>>
>>77424646
>LeShit getting Apemond suspended was the best thing he ever did though

It was pure faggotry. But it was also a means to an end since it ultimately led to Cleveland coming back while down 3-1 and shitting on Golden State's parade.

It's too bad Lebron went right back to being a fucking faggotry, lazy piece of shit and dragged his ass on Cleveland's championship run only to get raped by GS and nearly swept the following year. That he's not trying to pin all this shit on Kyrie, who's apparently tired of Lebron's shit, cements LeShit as a faggot and if he never wins another ring ever, I'd be hilarious.

All this aside, fuck Adam Silver for NOT suspending Draymond during the OKC series, when, where he should have.
>>
>>77422833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWKFA4jzGdk

Even Kevin Durant is taking shots at LeBron

Fuck off, LeBron haters. Fuck you all.
>>
>>77424748
No it was great you asshurt Golden State Cucks, fuck Drayboon and the entire Warriors organization
>>
>>77424766
>No it was great you asshurt Golden State Cucks, fuck Drayboon and the entire Warriors organization

So the only person who can comment on Cleveland and Golden State are GS fans? I'm a fan of OKC you fucking faggot. Draymond should have got fucking suspended during the OKC series and it should have been OKC vs. LeShit.
>>
>>77424417
It's the UFC's insistence on pushing garbage white hype meme fighters like Ronda, McGregor and Brock as opposed to guys like Jones, Woodley and Johnson that frustrates black people. Blacks like Jones because he's underpromoted. I don't care if he does coke and commits felonies, I want to see more of him and less of whoever the fuck that chubby white soccer mom I saw fighting on Saturday is. If the UFC promoted fighters based purely on skill as opposed to agendas then black people would be 100% on board. The fact that Johnson has defended his belt 10 times but the UFC basically hides him from the general public in favor of hacks like CM Punk is absurd.
>>
>>77424764
>>77422866
>>77423688

Legit question: Is Cowherd being paid by LeBron?
>>
>replying to street niggers seriously

Niggers like LeBron because he reflects the perpetually upset coon who blames everything on others, which is what 95% of black people do in this day in age. They hate Curry because he takes responsibility for himself and doesn't waste time blaming others for his shortcomings. Now you know why these spear chuckers using the Internet are stuck with the epitome of why blacks aren't taken seriously and defending their Ape Man.
>>
>>77424535
>35.8 points
>13.3 rebounds
>8.8 assists
>First player to lead both teams in these three categories
Yeah Iggy really shut Bron down. The fact that this defensive performance was more worthy of the FMVP award than Curry's illustrates how trash he was in that series.
>>
>>77422866
how much does Lebron pay him?
>>
>>77424837
>They hate Curry because he takes responsibility for himself and doesn't waste time blaming others for his shortcomings

Or he runs to millionnaire daddy to help console him.

I wonder how Curry would've fared on the streets though.
>>
>>77424949
>Yeah Iggy really shut Bron down.

Stated by no one.

He clearly said slowed Lebron down and that's exactly what Iggy did. You're only making his case that it makes Lebron look more embarrassed, since Iggy denied him everything, not even a consolation prize of Finals MVP.

More telling is THIS year where an even OLDER Iggy DID shut Lebron down at the end of Game 3, which avenged Lebron's block on Iggy the previous year.
>>
>>77425066
how dare he grow up in a stable household with an affluent father!
>>
>>77422833

Blacks are like left wingers, too busy eating each other to achieve any progress at all
>>
>>77425118
They hate him because they're jealous. They like to pretend that Lebron is like them and that he worked his way up from nothing so he's their hero. The reality is that Lebron got lucky to be born with freak genetics. If he was 6'2 he would probably be more likely in jail or dead than in the NBA.
>>
>>77425066
Thanks for proving my point. What's it like living off gubmint benefits, coon?
>>
>>77424830
Cowherd picks and chooses favorites in the league and he sticks with them. He still hasn't hopped off the John Wall hate train.
>>
>>77425066
>I wonder how Curry would've fared on the streets though.

Considering how well he gets along with everyone on his team and fellow players within the league:

Pretty damn well. Durant, being the ballhog that he is, changed his game and legit wanted to learn not only to play defense, but GS, style of basketball, is due to Curry's influence. In a situation, on the street, where you have to depend on your connections and trust to survive, someone like Curry would do well and likely lead, whereas Lebron, for all his pussy antics would very likely end up as Curry's hired muscle.
>>
>>77425221
This
> Retarded suburban boys think the ignorant niggers flexing run shit instead of taking orders from the quiet drug king pin who knows everyone, knows their dirty secrets and is loved by the community.
>>
>>77425221
>In a situation, on the street, where you have to depend on your connections and trust to survive, someone like Curry would do well and likely lead, whereas Lebron, for all his pussy antics would very likely end up as Curry's hired muscle.

Curry as a fun loving leader on the streets would get waxed. LeBron's style, which while communal has a clear leader, would run the shit out of him.
>>
>>77423463
>Lebron is such an over-sensitive little bitch, who has no business being compared to Kobe OR Jordan.

You're right - LeBron shouldn't be mentioned with Kobe or Jordan. He's surpassed them by all objective measures

>inb4 MUH RINGS

Rings are a team accomplishment, not an individual one.
>>
>>77425221
>>77425391
Why are you guys assuming that Curry's personality would be even remotely similar if he had grown up on the streets?
>>
>>77424764
Wait wait...so KD just replying "no" on YouTube when someone said LeBron is better is a bad personality trait how?
>>
>>77423140
And Lebron has an ugly mug
>>
>>77425780
You have to think like Cowherd. Every time a news story involving Lebron comes up, remember

>Behead those who insult Lebron
>Old people are better than young people
>Millennials are cancer
>>
>>77425751
>Why are you guys assuming that Curry's personality would be even remotely similar if he had grown up on the streets?

Because it's retarded to assume that Lebron'\s would actual be anything more than hindrance on the street and he 'came from the street'. By the time Lebron hit middle school he was already in limelight.

>>77425780
>Wait wait...so KD just replying "no" on YouTube when someone said LeBron is better is a bad personality trait how?

Because Bronsexuals love their doublestandards. They talked shit all year about how much of a pussy Duarant is and how he'd fear Lebron due to the past, but were completely blown the fuck out when Durant not only shit all over Lebron on the court, in the finals, this year, but outplayed him in one-on-one situations, including sinking a game-winning in Bron's face, despite the endless talk about him being a choker.

Also, this are the same people bitching about Kyrie wanting out of Cleveland, because he doesn't want to to be in Lebron's shadow, despite them bending over backwards to excuse Lebron abandoning Cleveland to go win in Miami.
>>
>>77424764
>Cowherd starts waxing poetic about how much hotter NBA groupies are than college groupies
>Kristine just sits there uncomfortably, unable to disagree because she's only got a job because Cowherd likes her
>>
>>77425846
>>77425868
But its literally someone going on HIS page bantering with him

KD is weak for replying, but it was literally a one word answer.

Cowherd is taking it too far.
>>
>>77425846
>>Millennials are cancer

But millennials ARE cancer.
>>
File: stefan curry meemi kuva.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
stefan curry meemi kuva.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
dont steph on curry, nigga
>>
>>77426053
But Lebron is a millennial. So is everyone else between the age of 22 and 35. The entire NBA is millennials except the rookies and soon-to-be-retirees.
>>
>>77426063
Steph is the one who instigated. He needs to watch himself

LeBron lives rent free in his head.
>>
>>77426134
>Steph is the one who instigated.
Are you forgetting Lebron doing the whole "3-1 lead, RIP Steph Curry" party last season? There's nothing wrong with players joking back and forth, but Curry didn't start it.
>>
>>77426141
Its more wrong when Curry does it - because he did it with a team instead of how LeBron did it alone the year before.

And the Warriors started it in 2015.
>>
LeQueen James is the worst thing that ever happened to basketball. He started the superteam meme and now I hope he realizes that he's a humongous faggot for doing it. Fuck him.
>>
>>77426134
>Memeing like it's 2016
>>
>3-5
>advanced stats
>>
>>77426172
>LeBron did it alone the year before.

You mean alone at his Hallloween party where all his teammates attended? Keep playing the victim for Lebron, it only makes you look more stupid. Lebron loves you until you're a threat. Just like he was best buds with Curry, to the point he used to go watch Curry's college games, it wasn't until Curry's team started to compete that the twofaced aspect of Lebron's character showed itself.

Lebron did the same shit to Kyrie, despite the latter literally fighting people on his behalf and Kyrie saving the Cavs' ass. Lebron can go fuck himself, because like clockwork, he's sucking up to Westbrook now that he's used Kyrie up. Considering Lebron's usual scheming mind, he's likely only got Derrick Rose in Cleveland to get close to Westbrook, siince the latter is training buddies with Westbrook.
>>
>>77426218
>Advanced stats
When will this meme die?
>>
>>77426172
>Lebron did it alone
Are you insane? Lebron average 29 ppg in the 2016 finals and Kyrie averaged 27.

>>77426211
Arguably Boston started it.
>>
>>77426127
>35
>(((milllennial)))
>21
>not

Execute yourself at the soonest possible opportunity.
>>
>>77426236
I thought the cutoff was 1995
>>
>>77426227
The ONLY reason why Curry and Kyrie get paid as much as they do is because of fucking LeBron

Ratings went up and the salary cap went up to pay these fucking immature children money. The least they can do is respect him.

This is why millennials are garbage. NO appreciation whatsoever
>>
>>77426261
Appreciate what?
>>
>>77426261
Lebron is a millennial

>>77426286
He's arguing that Lebron is the reason for the dramatic increase in the NBA's tv deal
>>
>>77426261
>NO appreciation whatsoever

Considering Lebron brought all this on himself, by relentlessly taking advantage of everyone around him and leaving them and in Cleveland's case, the city high and dry, when things don't go his way, he's getting his just deserts for being a piece of shit human being and ruining the NBA.

He's the most entitled millennial fuck I've ever seen, because he has retards and media stooges alike making excuses for him, when Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Kareem and other greats never had anyone but themselves to blame.

That Lebron James has the never to deny he had nothing to do with populaizing Super Teams was bullshit enough, but he would state this after turning around and basically saying he doesn't care if his team wins the finals, since he already did his part, makes him a fuckiing cunt and a loser who deserves to get shit on for going 3-5 in the finals despite the East being piss easy and Silver gift-wrapping his path there.
>>
>>77426299
Yeah but that makes no sense. The NBA would've marketed another super star. It's just time and place, the entertainment/merchandising machine anoints the player not the other way around.
>>
>>77426134
>lives rent free in his head.

nice reddit phrase, you should go back.
>>
>>77426331
I agree. And arguably Kobe played just as big of a role.
>>
>>77423907
>most of the black community can't relate to Steph
so what?
>>
>>77426348
If not bigger. I feel like his hype was non stop and he mostly delivered, plus it was the Lakers vs the Celtics. It was what got me into NBA in Jr high. Not fucking lelbron
>>
>>77426385
Yeah, LeBron's Miami and Cleveland teams attracted higher ratings the past 7 years than any other team
>>
>>77426393
It's still time and place. His teams were Marquee during an overall global rise in popularity but the NBA had been working that angle since the 90s so LeBron benefited from that. Don't look at things in a vacuum.
>>
>>77426393
Weren't the 2007 NBA finals the lowest rated finals EVER?
>>
>>77426329
>He's the most entitled millennial fuck I've ever seen, because he has retards and media stooges alike making excuses for him, when Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Kareem and other greats never had anyone but themselves to blame.

What the fuck are you talking about? Mainstream media SHITS on LeBron all the time.
>>
>>77426234
>Arguably Boston started it.

Ray Allen and KG were traded to the Celtics, there was no player collusion happening.
>>
>>77426434
Yeah who in the media defends LeBron?
>>
based curry, lecucks blown the fuck out to oblivion.
>>
>>77426434
>What the fuck are you talking about? Mainstream media SHITS on LeBron all the time.

What the fuck are YOU talking about? He has talking heads like Colin Cowherd, Shannon Sharpe, Nick Wright, Marcellus Wiley and formally Stephen A. Smith who suck him off just as loudly as the media shits on him.
>>
>>77426465
Cowherd, Sharpe, Wright, and Wiley aren't major members of the media.
>>
>>77426487
>Cowherd

Of course they aren't. They're talking heads and Lebron dicksuckers, which is worse than have the mainstream media, because they're literally getting paid to defend a grown man's honor to the point of making shit up, on Cowhert's case.

At least Shannon Sharpe has the excuse that it's' done in entertainment, since he's coupled with a guy who's career has come from hating Lebron religiously.
>>
>>77426487

Cowherd's faggotry is literally why we have had those retarded 'Fuck Milliennals' threads on /sp/ daily for the last 2+ years.

Fuck Lebron and the faggotry he started.
>>
>>77426530
>because they're literally getting paid to defend a grown man's honor to the point of making shit up, on Cowhert's case.

What is Cowherd making up though?
>>
>>77426463
>based curry, lecucks blown the fuck out to oblivion.

How? All this proved was that Steph is obsessed with LeBron. You think LeBron EVER thinks about Steph?
>>
File: duff.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
reminder curry kept his mouth shut after the embarrassing 2016 loss, didn't blame injuries, he admitted it was a hard follow-up year for him, he admitted he underperformed, he took it like a man and worked hard to redeem himself, which he did.

meanwhile le3-5 cries for more help and posts faggy passive-aggressive shit on social media instead of talking to his teammates and management face-to-face. what a beta cuck.
>>
>>77426604
>he took it like a man and worked hard to redeem himself, which he did

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING SLAVS ALWAYS SAY SOME FUNNY BULLSHIT!

How is getting KD part of "worked hard to redeem himself?"

LeBron is Serbia, the 2016 finals were Srebrenica, and the Warriors are Bosnian Muslims. Watch your fucking mouth.
>>
File: curry-salt.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
curry-salt.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>/sp/
>>
>>77426602
>You think LeBron EVER thinks about Steph?
Well he went to the trouble of getting Steph's name written on cookies at his party, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>77426602
hahahah, you faggot, lehairline literally threw the curry-themed halloween party last year.

>>77426625
15 yr old detected, ola javier
>>
>>77422833
>implying black people hate Curry
>>
>>77426655
>>77426677
No evidence that LeBron made those cookies himself. Someone else did and brought them.

Nice try though.
>>
>>77426602
>You think LeBron EVER thinks about Steph?

Yes. He thinks of the two championship Curry cost him and the embrassment of Curry being named the first and ONLY unanimous MVP of the NBA. This weighed heavily on Lebron's mind to the point he went out of his way to embarrass Curry during the 2016 finals.

It's too bad it only blew up in Lebron's face since losing only made Curry play in better the follow year and Curry, Draymond, Iggy AND Durant have had moments, this past season+postseason where they completely embarrassed Lebron. If not for the blow-out win the second regular season game, which came after the Cavs would/go on to lose to the Kings, Portland, Spurs, GS and the New Orleans Pelicans, without AD, said game being capped off with Draymond flooring Lebron, with Lebron being only to pathetically flop and begs the ref for a tech.

Curry embarrassed Lebron and put him on skates in Game 2, Iggy and Durant collectively shit on Lebron during Game 3 and Game 5 being a full on gangbang with Lebron looking likely a stat-padding shell of himself who could only meekly stand in the corner and harp on MUH Triple-Double, in a losing series, which is pathetic,but Curry also nearly averaged a triple double during the finals, while literally running circles on Cleveland and getting steals and rebounds from James, Kyrie AND TT.
>>
>>77426728
both cookies, the doormat AAAND the doll were all approved by lehelp, nice try cocksucker. go fuck your siblings, redneck chicano.
>>
>>77426733
>This weighed heavily on Lebron's mind to the point he went out of his way to embarrass Curry during the 2016 finals.

And after 3-1, LeBron has nothing to prove or say anything. And I'm almost positive he hasn't really thought much of Steph since

It's all the LeBron fans that are defending him that give off the appearance that Bron cares, but he really doesn't.
>>
File: Lebron_Windhorst.jpg (81KB, 1100x667px) Image search: [Google]
Lebron_Windhorst.jpg
81KB, 1100x667px
>>77426779
>LeBron has nothing to prove or say anything. And I'm almost positive he hasn't really thought much of Steph since
>
>It's all the LeBron fans that are defending him that give off the appearance that Bron cares, but he really doesn't.

If you say so, Brian, you fat-fuck,
>>
>>77426778
>This string of unrelated slurs.
Lol I love foreign banter. You cuss like a 5th grader
>>
>>77426604
>reminder curry kept his mouth shut after the embarrassing 2016 loss, didn't blame injuries, he admitted it was a hard follow-up year for him, he admitted he underperformed, he took it like a man and worked hard to redeem himself, which he did.

What part of "being a man" was recruiting KD? That sounds like bitch shit. We Americans like to do everything ourselves without help, which is why LeBron is more loved than Steph/KD.
>>
>>77426823
Nobody loves LeBron tho... He can't even sell jerseies
>>
>>77426823
literally every team in the league was recruiting durant, it's not curry's fault he chose them over lediva.
>>
Kyrie is going to the Warriors
>>
>>77426646

This. The worst part is it isn't even /sp/, just disgusting Bronsexuals, since they're openly shitting on Cavs players to prop Lebron up.

>>77426579

The shit about KD and Steph being millennials for wanting to play together and win.
>>
>>77426911
>since they're openly shitting on Cavs players to prop Lebron up.

Kyrie is dead to us and won't be a Cavs player for long

Thanks for the memories, traitorous millennial. Go join the Warriors so you can learn a lesson about being a man
>>
>>77422886
>there's a legit black person on 4chan
>his savior is a basketball player
lmao
>>
american sports are more drama than actual sports, lmao
>>
>>77426779
>And I'm almost positive he hasn't really thought much of Steph since

This amount of delusion isn't healthy.

The fact that Lebron chose to go out of his way to post him finally shaving that fucked up bald head. despite all the failed hair transplants, on the day Golden State has their victory parade shows how attention starved the guy is.

>>77426925
>Kyrie is dead to us and won't be a Cavs player for long
>
>Thanks for the memories, traitorous millennial. Go join the Warriors so you can learn a lesson about being a man

So Cavs fans are thankless, ungrateful and spiteful to the guy who was instrumental in winning you sorry fucks your only championship? Not surprisingly, you guys are sucking Lebron off after he's dumped you fuckers (and will again, after next year for greener pastures).

The fact that you fucks are shitting on guys like Shump and Delly, as well cements you fucks are the most disgusting fans.

>>77426959

Truth. A legit black person wouldn't give a shit about Lebron who's a bitch made faggot who throws his freinds/family and teammates under the bus for his own game.

Bron is literally a guy who leaked to the media that Kyrie wanted out of Cleveland, despite Kyrie wanting to be shipped to a team that could at least get Cleveland some decent assets and spending 6 years with this team, despite Lebron fucking off to Miami to do what's best for him. Cavfags are the most cucked fans in fandom history, especially since Lebron is going to ditch their asses again next year, if and when Cleveland loses.
>>
File: bowdown.jpg (147KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bowdown.jpg
147KB, 960x960px
>>77422833

Based Curry shitting on Lebron and Kyrie looks happy as fuck to be away from that shithole Cleveland.
>>
>>77427015
>This amount of delusion isn't healthy.
>The fact that Lebron chose to go out of his way to post him finally shaving that fucked up bald head. despite all the failed hair transplants, on the day Golden State has their victory parade shows how attention starved the guy is.

What did that have to do with Steph or the Warriors? He didn't mention them by name.
>>
>>77424241
60% on 8 appreances vs 66% on 3

having basically 3 times the apperances and only 6% less win rate is better imo
>>
>>77425109
>You're only making his case that it makes Lebron look more embarrassed, since Iggy denied him everything, not even a consolation prize of Finals MVP.
He could not have played better and Iggy denied him of nothing, come on now. The fact that he was facing one of the GOAT teams ever assembled with his second and third option out is why they lost the finals. The idea that Iggy stepped up in some massive way and slowed LeBron down more than any regular ass defender is bullshit. As far as the FMVP goes, you can pin that on the voters not wanting to give the award to a player on a losing team because there is no way that anyone could rationally argue than another player had a greater impact on that series than LeBron.
>>
>>77424818
Jones fucked him self with his hit and run and """"dick pills""""". I like Woodley but he's a boring fighter if he doesn't ko in 2 minutes. No one cares about DJ and that whole division
>>
>>77422866
>>77422833
can basketball be renamed blackdrama, niggerdrama, negrodrama, ballshuking or something to that effect? You have this kind of drama thread every day
>>
>>77424818
Jon Jones should have lost a lot of his fight, since he eye-gouges and used steroids. He has failed a drug test, his excuse is to claim it's the traces of "dick pills" that the drug tests found. He simply wouldn't have been able to defend his belt nor ever get it, if he didn't get away with eye.gouging
>>
Based Cowherd doing work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V6Fo-WSfcg
>>
>>77427211
>3-5 is 60%
>>
>>77428094
IT isn't isnt? 3/5 literally is 60%

>Commiefornia education
>>
>>77422833
>Lets see where white people will be to stand up for him then.
still preferring LeBron over the quadroon?
>>
>>77428352
Then Curry is GOAT, cause he has 150% win ratio. Shit Jordan managed to win 6 rings without playing in a finals evem once!
>>
>>77428352
>he thinks 3-5 is 3/5
stop posting retard
>>
>>77426808
What will Windhorst be doing after Lebron retires?
>>
>>77422833
>a bit of banter and Americans freak out
This is one of the reasons why people laugh at us
>>
>>77422886
Fucking blacks. Maybe if you did the piss easy homework in middle school and got a fucking job instead of pretending to be rappers or criminals you wouldn't need a 1/1000 chance at the NBA to get out of the projects.
>>
OH LOOK

Bitch Curry backtracked again, what a fucking pussy

>I-I wasn't mocking LeBron!!1
>>
>>77429538
Proof.
>>
>>77427211
Nice bait, faggot.
>>
File: 1500883198544.png (282KB, 369x422px) Image search: [Google]
1500883198544.png
282KB, 369x422px
can't wait to see Kyrie as the man
>>
>>77424199
>>77424213
Un-der-fucking-rated.

>>77426823
Draymond recruited KD.
>>
>>77424147
More Like
>The man that can't run an offense
>The man that has a negative point differential when Lebron's off the court
>The man that had a losing record when Lebron wasn't playing last season

Fuck him, Lebron saved his career. Hopefully they trade his ass along with TT and JR
>>
Are the /sp/ Bronsexuals all falseflaggers, or are they actually somehow this fucking terrible?
>>
KYRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is a bitch his actions are bitchmade and he needs to suck 1000 cocks.

And blacks hate Steph because he doesn't act enough like a nigger facts.
>>
>>77429507
It's not funny though. The Halloween cookies and doll were funny and Steph got BTFO

Here, its just some effeminate fuck being a sensitive bitch
>>
>>77432288
>not knowing right and wrong from public perception
>>
Nigga trying to play golf. If that shit aint uncle tom don't what is. No woke nigga gonna play that shit.

Draymond the realest nigga on that team.
>>
>>77434575
JR spliff is a scratch golfer and cried like a bitch on national television
>>
What wacky shit will Cowherd say today?

I feel like all these threads are Cowherd unironically posting here shilling for his show.
>>
Holy shit, Cowherd is calling Steph a teflon puppy hahahahaha

Steph BTFO.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0_Xd51aus8

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>77439058
HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77439058
Seriously does Cowherd get paid by LeBron though?
>>
>>77422833
ANOTHER instance of LeBaby not being able to handle the banter

>waaaah they wrote nigger on my door!
>waaaah i'm cramping! help carry me off the court!

I have no sympathy for this overgrown diva who ruined the NBA with his ring-chasing, superteam-forming, constantly complaining, player > team ass

the worst part of it all? he's a great player, and will go down among the GOATs
>>
>>77439783
>ANOTHER instance of LeBaby not being able to handle the banter

LeBron hasn't said anything though. It's all his fans.

Stop putting this on Bron when this is about Steph Curry, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>77439843
>oh no you can't say anything about LeGod!

literally the male Beyonce
oh, and he paved the way for the kind of player/personality that Stephanie/Kyra/KD are
>>
>>77439921
You can tell a lot about a person how they react after they win

Curry is being an arrogant fuck, while LeBron is remaining humble

The whole world can see who Curry really is. No wonder his kids are going to end up all fucked up.
>>
I don't know where you're at but here in Philly black people hate Lebron
>>
>>77422866
How So?
He claims everyone is against Lebron. Meanwhile guys like Pat Riley called Lebron a snake. He takes what he wants than leaves you high and dry. Be also only looks out for himself. He is basically holding the Cavs hostage by not committing long term.....Know Why? Because he is about to leave Cleveland again to get what he wants. People calling Lebron out for this aren't hating. It is fact, no player in NBA history has abused his power more with his teams than Lebron.

>give me what I want
>or I'm gone
>>
>never done anything to him
he forced his dick so far down their throat that they had arguably the biggest choke in all sports history
>>
>>77445309
Kobr did the same, and Stern set up a horrendously one sided trade to appease him and keep him in LA
Lebron plays for meme ass franchises like Cleveland and Miami so he has to do it all himself
>>
>>77422833
Lebron is a nigger. Remember his Halloween party you fat cunt?
>>
Reminder that Steph is killing Under Armour because they paid out the ass for his endorsement yet no one's buying his sneakers. Amazing how none of the extremely well-paid consultants marketing gurus at UA could figure out that people don't want to associate themselves with a boring, ugly choker
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.