[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neymar | Welcome To PSG | Goals & Skills 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: barcelone-neymar-1170x658.jpg (99KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
barcelone-neymar-1170x658.jpg
99KB, 1170x658px
Neymar | Welcome To PSG | Goals & Skills 2017
>>
>your club will never spend TWO HUNDRED MILLION + on this guy

feelsgoodman
>>
>>77419249
this. he doesn't even dab
>>
>>77419249
Nerman isn't even worth 2 Lukakus to be honest
>>
>>77419249
i wish my team had money to spend 220mil on the diving Pato
>>
Am I a pleb for thinking Neymar is incredibly overrated and nowhere near the likes of Messi and Ronaldo?
>>
>>77419330
nope, hes great but for that price tag? psg needs to get a treble now
>>
>>77419330
For marketing and shirt selling he's pretty good otherwise I agree with you. For some reason there is always one Brazilian player that is hyped above the rest and for some time it has been Neymar.
>>
>Neymar Sr. asked PSG to wait until after the 31st of July to sign Neymar so that he can receive a 23 million euro loyalty payment from Barcelona.
What a greedy cunt. He's already been paid millions to whore his son to Barca and PSG and he still wants more money?
>>
>>77419409
Lot of loyalty for a hired hue.
>>
>>77419409

You wouldn't do it if you knew you can win 23 millions? Let me get this clear for you: Twenty fucking million dollars. I would pick a fight with Mike Tyson for that money.
>>
>>77419438
He got paid a shitload of money from Barca - at least 40 million - when Nerman signed for them. PSG are paying him a shitload of money as well because he's his son's agent. Yet you're telling me this lazy parasitic hue pimp who is already set for life as a multimillionaire NEEDS more money for acting as a middleman? It's not like Barca were ever dicks to them seeing as how they did almost everything to keep them satisfied and happy.
>>
>>77419473
Nerman Sr is greedy as fuck, I read he earns even more than Jr.
It's somehow understandable, knowing he had his career stopped after his car accident. But now this love of money, I think it's psychiatric problem
>>
Why didn't he come to the Galaxy? We can offer more money and a better city than "Pah-ree"
>>
>>77419522
He's going to earn 500k a week. The highest paid mlels player is Kaka and he only makes 140k a week.
>>
>>77419249
What's the worst? Hiring a Lukaku for 85 millions or a Nerman for 200 millions?
Is it proportionnal?
>>
>>77420724
Lukaku.
At least Neymar can be really great.
>>
>>77419191
It's the modern foot-ball .. zidan was a great player better than neymar and he moved to real Madrid just with 65 million $
>>
>>77419473
stfu cunt, you'd sell your mom for that amount of money you soft fag
>>
Imagine Neymar's face when he realizes he will be stuck in PSG for the next 10 years because no club will be able to pay his transfer
>>
Why does the father need so much money is not like he has a company or anything
>>
>>77420724
lukaku is younger than neymar and a goalscoring BEAST
>>
>>77419249
your club spend 300 million for shit defenders, LEL
>>
>>77420724
Nerman
>>
>>77421235
Oh, yes, lukaku, the bane of Sunderland.

Lmao

Nerman has been proved to be a quality player for both Barca and the nt. Considering in the current market mbrappe, who had half a good season is probably going to cost 160m-180m, nerman is cheap.
>>
>There are people seething that much that they unironically say Nerman is an overrated football player
m y f u c k i n s i d e s
>>
>>77419249
>his club unironically signed an English defender for 57m €
>>
>yfw his dominion in Ligue 1 will be just an afterthought in European football
>>
Do people really watch those kind of videos?
>>
>>77421513
Customers do.
>>
Barça will fall without him and the decline of Messi/Suarez due to age

He will also decline playing in Ligue 1 against teams Anderlecht would shit on except for the top 4

Meanwhile Madrid will take Mbappe and be even more dominant
>>
>>77422244
>Anderlecht would shit on
you've been eliminated in european cup by very average Saint Etienne
>>
>>77422272

Anderlecht lost to Man United in semi final m8
>>
>>77420964

Hues, especially poorfags like him or Adriano insanely like money. You hear of many brazilian good players who got payed millions of moneys during their carreer ending up "poor" again after they retire (usually around 32 yo) because they are actually chimps who don't know how to deal with so much money. Likely Neymar Sr. knows that so he'll gather as much money as he can so he'll become poor as later as he can
>>
Neymar is great, dive like a cunt and is annoying sometimes, but he is a great player.
I don't understand how can anyone would think that he is overrated, I guess his life outside of the field and all this transfer bs made that to him.
>>
>>77422642
>how anyone would think that he is overrated
fixd
>>
>>77420724
I for one think hiring a Benjamin fucking Mendy for 60 millions is the worst.
>>
>>77419560
>kaka makes 140k in america
>imblyign Neymar isn't quadruple the player perro kaka is
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77422477
Fun fact:
Adriano is actually quite good when it comes to managing his fortune. He bought a lot of assets, from nightclubs to entire condominiums. He really enjoys living in the slums though, but every now and them you see him at a fancy place.
He's as redpilled as a monkey can be.
>>
>>77424309
>then
Fix'd
>>
>>77424309
I thought he lost his fortune? Who the fuck is retarded enough to love living in a third world village?
>>
>the annihilator of amiens
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.