[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a caddie a respectable job in the world of sports?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 6465145454545141.jpg (45KB, 625x375px)
6465145454545141.jpg
45KB, 625x375px
Is being a caddie a respectable job in the world of sports?
>>
>>77416588
There are 4 types of caddies

>people who actually kind of good at golf and enjoy it as a job

>drug addicts

>failing musicians and artists

>literal kids

And the golfers you meet are another story
>>
>>77416588
No
>>
>>77416627

From the sound of that golf carts must be more respectable
>>
The guys who caddy for pro tour golfers are either friends of the golfer, or they're highly sought after club pros. Tiger Woods former caddy when he was good, for instance, made something like $2 million a year just for being his caddy, and after him and Tiger had a falling out, he caddied Adam Scott. If you're thinking of kids like from Caddyshack, those all pretty much only young kids doing a summer job, and it's not very common anymore as carts are much more popular at country clubs now.
>>
>>77416627
ex-caddie here, i was 2 and 4, summer job and i just smoked weed in the woods and hauled bags all day

the lifers were the same, they loved the game and the job but they were all degenerates, drug addicts and gamblers to the last of them

no caddie is respectable, they are all scumbags, but that's the lifestyle and it attracts a certain individual

its kinda like being a hooker at a whorehouse, you try and get some good high tipping regular clients who come and ask for you by name to keep you and your habits afloat
>>
>>77416796

Nah the old fucks still need a caddie to read muh greens and find the ball even when they have a cart you just run after them.
>>
>>77416864
What's the point then
>>
>>77417954
The point is old guys can't see shit
>>
Golf is not a sport to begin with
>>
>their hobby uses people as "caddie"
I don't know what to think, besides fuck golf
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.