[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: jimbo.png (1MB, 848x571px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.png
1MB, 848x571px
>PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
>>
fuck. im actually sad about this. made for some comfy lunch time listening.
>>
I assume he is leaving because he has something else lined up? Love to see him get the MOTD job.

I might not bother with FW anymore depending on who they get in.
>>
>>77407910
looks like he's going with producer ben to a new startup podcast. so it's the same podcast and format with a different name?
>>
w..what
>>
FOOTBALL WEEKLY, AS we know it, is no more.

Host James Richardson is set to leave the hugely popular Guardian podcast, according to Football 365.

The former Football Italia presenter — along with producer Ben Green — is set to join a new podcast consortium.

Muddy Knees Media is fronted by regular Football Weekly guest Iain Macintosh, with the new AC Jimbo-fronted show to launch on Monday.

“We want to put James and Ben in the driving seat,” Macintosh told Football365. ”They are shareholders in the business, they have full creative control and we can’t wait to hear what they do with it.

“But it’s not just about the main football podcast. We want to build on that. If all goes well in these opening weeks, we’ll look to expand, and that could mean good news for people who, like me, support teams outside of the Premier League. And perhaps across Europe too. Ultimately, we want to be the home of football audio, from podcasts to audiobooks. These are exciting times.”
>>
he has depression

taking a break from media
>>
>>77407800
while on the subject, what are some comfy football podcasts?
>>
>>77407956
Football Weekly ;_;
>>
>>77407940
Guaranteed to be fucking paid podcasts then

The equivalent of football weekly extra will probably be behind a paywall
>>
Another nail in the Guardian Football coffin. Without him it's just that miserable faggot Glendenning and that guy that took his wife's last name. James Richardson needs a bigger TV gig.
>>
>>77407940
>Iain Macintosh

fuck that guy is the worst of all the guests
>>
File: 1383268635545.png (93KB, 3272x3784px) Image search: [Google]
1383268635545.png
93KB, 3272x3784px
>>77407971
>It's a Glendenning is really contrarian and argues inanely about everything episode
You just know if he was 20 years younger he'd be posting here.
>>
File: athletico mince.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
athletico mince.png
90KB, 300x300px
Is this a meme or is it actually funny?
>>
>>77407925

I'll give it a go at least. Hopefully they do some more in depth stuff. The main problem with FW was they tried to cover everything but not in much detail.
>>
>>77407986
It's Bob Mortimer talking bollocks, if you like him you'll find it funny.
>>
>max will probably host
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.