[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe he actually commit tax fraud?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

>>
The jailers are just trying to jail /ourguy/
>>
>gets prison bf
>decides to finally come out
>decides cr7 is actually a woman
>demands hormone treatment and surgery
>released as Christina Ronaldo
>wins womens world cup
>>
Why are asspain entitled to half his money when they do fuck all ?

Fucking leeches.
>>
>>77406556
>demands hormone treatment and surgery
no amount of surgery will get rid of this massive Adam's apple
>>
>>77406542
yes
>>
hes #innocent
>>
Technically they could because they changed the law to its current greed-as-fuck state.
>implying its reasonable to tax the 45% of the income from outside Spain of a non spaniard guy
>>
>sign contract in spain
>WHY YOU TAKE ALL MY MONIES

Fucking idiot
>>
>>77406581
He paid all the taxes regarding its contracts in Spain. He is in trial because he pais like 22% of the contracts from outside Spain and they want the half.
>>
>>77406542
Taxation is theft
>>
>does a multi-millionaire try to pay as little tax as possible

Short answer, yes
>>
Am I the only person here who read the Spiegel article about him using the legal system to bribe (settle with) one of his rape accusers so that chargers weren't pressed.

There are a lot of questions to be answered about his conduct in Las Vegas after leaving Manchester United.
>>
>>77406618
>Am I the only person here who read the Spiegel
I hope so
>>
>>77406631

Regardless of what you think about the article itself and the journalistic integrity of Spiegel, the legal documents it references are pretty damning.
>>
No, because if he did he would go on settlement with court. Only idiot would risk prison time and he is surrounded by most expensive lawyers in the world.
>>
yes

i also believe he is a rapist
>>
No. Do you honestly believe the spanish market accounts for more than 20% of his image rights?

I'd be surprised if 90% isn't chink and muslim tards.
>>
I believe he is guilty and no amount of proof or logic will convince me otherwise
>>
Yes he is guilty. He still won't go to jail.
>>
File: 1496559246115.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496559246115.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
He's guilty of not giving a fuck
>>
>>77406542
he did nothing wrong, tax is theft.
>>
>>77406542
Everyone big does it. Of course he did it too.
>>
>>77407008
This
>>
>>77406542
He wouldn't be hiding like a criminal otherwise. Literally entering court through the backdoor
>>
Fake, GOATs are generally tax exempt.
>>
>>77406581
I have a contract in Spain but maintain my fiscal residency in Portugal and I pay my IRS here instead of Spain.
>>
>>77407635
are you pretending that your shitty job situation has anything to do with penaldo's? lmao fokin delusional monkey
>>
>>77407008
t. 16y old in his anarchistic phase
>>
tax evasion is literally self defense and therefor shouldnt be punishable by law
>>
>>77407673
What is shitty about earning a Spanish above average salary while have a portuguese cost of living?

Anyway. Ronaldo has fiscal residency in the UK.
>>
>>77407732
No its not, avoiding it is undermining one of the basic pillars of a functional society.
>>
>>77407732
this post, this flag
>>
>>77407757
>dude pay for crackhead's children or we won't have a functioning society lmao
>>
>>77406542

Not intentionally. Do you really think that guy knows anything about his own finances? He came from some third world island, probably doesn't even have a secondary school education. People who make that much money can't possibly handle their own taxes, so I'm sure he has a team of tax lawyers and tax accountants that handle all that shit.

They likely use every loophole and shortcut they can to reduce the amount of taxes he pays, but occasionally go a bit too far and get dinged. Then he gets charged with "tax fraud" even though he probably has no real idea what's happening with his own taxes.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.