[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CR14,7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

Do you reckon that he will EVER appear with the Halal Muslim shirt in the spanish media when they talk about his tax evading? He always appears with the Portugal shirt or doing a meme interview in his home. The tentacles of Flopper are molt longos
>>
>>77397822
Why are you so autistic?
>>
File: Gobliç.jpg (15KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Gobliç.jpg
15KB, 460x287px
>>77397858
Stop defending tax evaders, Gobliç
>>
>>77397858
>Being aware of media manipulation is bad
Yes, good goy. Keep sucking muslim cock
>>
That's spain for you
Same thing as when a catalan wins some trophy or does a good thinh he's a spaniard but when he fails he's a catalan
>>
>>77397876
>>77397931
Did you really reply to my post two separate times?
>>
>>77397822
They already reduced Messi's time so TSU won't go to jail, so no
>>
>>77398032
Is this really a thing? Does spain hate catalunya that much?
>>
>>77397876
>>77397931
>replying to the same post twice
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>catalan using "muslim" as a pejorative term
>>
>>77405809
You have no idea. Just compare the attention that Alonso keeps getting over Oriol Servià despite one failing since a long time ago and the other having at least moderate success
>>
>>77398038
>>77405827
I would need to reply to the same post four times to signify how many more times TSU tax evaded over Messi :^)
>>
>>77405860
Thats a ridiculous example.
No one knows Oriol internationally, everyone does know Alonso. So whole damm world hates catalans?

>>77405874
cringe
>>
Tax is theft.
>>
>>77405809
yes, and all of that cause we still speak another language other than spanish
they love basques even though they pay less taxes and eta killed so many people
spanish nationalism right now only revolves around hating catalonia
nothing else

>>77405829
catalan origin is the fight against islam
you can't be catalan and muslim
what happens is that the spanish goberment opened the borders to latinos and this would've buried our language so some dumbasses got chinese and pakis to counterbalance
>>
>>77406045
Yep. The worst one even. Stealing from the righteous tax payer despite being super rich. Reverse Robin Hood.
>>
>>77405899
EHÉÉÉÉÉ EZZZZPAÑA ARRRRRIBA CATALUFOS FUERA COHONÉ
>>
>>77406908
>post stupid shit
>gets recked by facts
>I better post more stupid shit, that will show him
>>
>>77406932
PUTOS CATALANE DE MIERDA AZQUEROZO FUERA DE NUETRO PAÍSSSSSSSSSSSS MADRÍÍÍ
>>
>>77406932
facts? the fact is that castillan autism has made spain lose every colony and you continue to do the same shit
>>
>>77406313
Dude no significant amount of people care about catalan language or other of the 20 languages / dialects of Spain.The problem is what you do with it (ie, education books) and how do you forbid any sign of castillian in your beatiful region not the laguage itself.
And yes, the dumbest part of spanish nationalism is very focused in keeping the catalan independentism in check but what do you really expected after going full retard post 2008??
>>
>>77406958
>what is global decolonization process
>>
>Appearing before the examining magistrate, Mónica Gómez Ferrer, the player will only answer questions from his lawyer and not those of the Attorney General or the State Attorney. Cristiano Ronaldo is therefore not legally bound to tell the truth.

??????
>>
>>77406980
that was more than a century after man
>>77406968
we teach castillian in our schools dumbass
we have more than 90% of tv and radio and media in castillan
and it's you who baned catalan and still do it like not supporting it in the EU parliament when language that are spoken by less people like slovenian are aproved
you are a genocidal maniac and you have costed spain all it's colonies with your dumb jacobinism
>>
>>77406968
just fucking look at the language policy the PP did in baleares and valencia
>>
File: 1494436923607.gif (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494436923607.gif
17KB, 500x500px
>>77397822
>Cristiano Ronaldo enters through the parking of the court to avoid the press, unlike Messi and Neymar
Hmmmm, makes you think, doesn't it?
http://co.besoccer.com/noticia/cristiano-no-quiso-la-foto-en-los-juzgados-y-esquivo-a-la-prensa
>>
File: AQUÍ ESTOY YO.jpg (45KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
AQUÍ ESTOY YO.jpg
45KB, 580x350px
>>77397822
In the field, he is pic related. HERE I AM.
In the courts, he is... where is he? Oh, entering through the backdoor. Receiving protection from the media that NOT EVEN MEMBERS OF THE ROYAL HOUSE GET
https://twitter.com/MessiManiaD1Os/status/891964622651183104
>>
Is there a worse spanish poster on this board than this cucktalonian? I can't even take the spanish flag seriously anymore
>>
>https://twitter.com/kantinu/status/891988956719525888
>penaldo fans claiming he's innocent outside the court room
lmao

>>77407130
reminder that it was football leaks that forced the current rolando fraud trial by making all his tax fraud info public, otherwise nothing would have happened, spanish justice pretended they didn't know shit
>>
>>77407619
>gypsy seething because another gypsy has to follow the law and pay taxes
many such cases, sad!
>>
>>77407661
hello Al-Fonso
>>
>>77407670
no need to pretend I'm someone else, most of spain think that faggot should pay his taxes and rot in jail

the best part is spanish media only show rolando with portuguese NT kit when they talk about tax fraud, making all portufags look like criminals and thieves lmao
>>
File: DGDi2ZXW0AEDz2S.jpg (92KB, 1012x574px) Image search: [Google]
DGDi2ZXW0AEDz2S.jpg
92KB, 1012x574px
>>77397822
FINALLY we got images of TSUnaldo on the media. Seems like he finally got to be the best on the world
>>
File: DGDcw88XoAAKUnm.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DGDcw88XoAAKUnm.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
>>77407944
Yes, those are the images used today in spanish media to talk about how CR14,7, a player of REAL MADRID CF is on court for tax evasion
>>
>One of Cristiano's lines to the judge was “If my name wasn't Cristiano Ronaldo, I wouldn't be sitting here.” [as]

judge BTFO
>>
Autism - the thread.
>>
>>77407944
>>77407954
top keks spain is a mountain of rotten trash
>>
File: DGDLZ5_XsAAGHD4.jpg (234KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DGDLZ5_XsAAGHD4.jpg
234KB, 1200x900px
>>77407954
We even got the spotlights well prepared, to welcome the Hollywood star! Alas, Ronaldo decided to perform his only and best dribbling skills today. Truly, as he declared (not taxes, words) one year ago, you can't see him worried about all of this. In fact, you can't see him at all. WWE new star? His diving skills to get Penaldos will continue to pay off even after he leaves Madrid. Because yes, the tax evader plays in REAL MADRID CF, not exclusively for Portugal
https://twitter.com/MessiManiaD1Os/status/891964622651183104
>>
>Football Leaks Spain @FootballLeaksSp Fuentes jurídicas señalan que las explicaciones de Cristiano no han convencido ni a la Fiscalía, ni a la Agencia Tributaria. Vía @ElMundoes
uh oh the judge and DA are not happy with penaldo's retarded excuses, this could get ugly
>>
lets be real, the likes of messi, ronaldo, nerman probably have no clue how much money they have
>>
>>77407619
you are independent because of catalonia you fucking dumbass
>>
>>77407954
>>77407944
the state of this "country"
>>
>>77408117
>expecting some gyppo to have a clue about history
you should know better la
>>
Today, in Madrid tv, (Antena 3) since we didn't have any images from TSUnaldo we got instead the """opinion"""" of three journalist cuties saying how good Cristiano is, the best of the world, and how he should be declared innocent and oh, the fact that he got a spotlight show like a super Hollywood star, only goes to show that! Can you imagine with what football kit he appeared in the previous data that they showed while talking really fast about everything that happened this morning? I'll give a clue, the shirt wasn't white.
>>77407656
More than that, besides the 14,7 there were another 12 millions already limited, and they waited so they couldn't judge him for those. Just imagine what they would need to do to Messi's previous case so the guy that entered today through the backdoor wouldn't get entered in the same way, in jail.
>>
>>77408117
>jordi being this self-centered
don't delude yourself, your war had nothing to with ours
besides, Spain was fighting many other enemies aside from dealing with internal rebellions
>>
>>77408301
here (every tv channel is ronaldo channel, i don't need to discriminate) we got one of ronaldo's lawyers saying that not only he didn't evade taxes, but he paid more taxes than he should've kek
btw, looks like ronaldo said in court that he was only there because and i quote "my name is cristiano ronaldo".
even the king's daughter and son-in-law had problems with the justice and this self centered piece of shit thinks is better than anyone
>>
>>77397822
>The tentacles of Flopper are molt longos

what did he mean by this
>>
>>77408470
>the president of the club, who happens to be a spanish billionaire which controls the largest construction company of the country has a great influence in the media, justice and government realms of that said country
really made me think
>>
File: straw.jpg (542KB, 4000x1479px) Image search: [Google]
straw.jpg
542KB, 4000x1479px
>>77408501
whatever happened to florentino's earthquake machine?
>>
>>77408523
They made another geological study wich proved that it was dangerous so the state canceled the project
But floren had a contract signed with the state before so they had to pay him 2600 milions
>>
>>77408523
closed and declared guilty
>>
>>77407427
Lol even Infanta Cristina entered the court with all the media seeing her. They both take money from spaniards, but at least one is spanish.
>>
File: 1493830353601.jpg (145KB, 1200x770px) Image search: [Google]
1493830353601.jpg
145KB, 1200x770px
>>77397822
Cope says that in case he still keeps declaring himself as innocent, he could face a fifteen years penalty and a fee of seventy five millions, as the prosecution interprets that he only tried to get his situation in check when he saw teammates getting inspected. All they have to do if he keeps being retarded, though, is say that he "pacted" with them, even if it's not true, reducing the fee to twenty eight millions and of course, avoiding jail
>>
>>77414979
Source here
http://www.cope.es/noticias/partidazo-cope/noticia-el-partidazo-de-cope-cristiano-ronaldo-juicio-_154710
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.