[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ice hockey growing or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: redhawksVSirish_111716.jpg (88KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
redhawksVSirish_111716.jpg
88KB, 800x533px
is ice hockey growing or not?
>>
i guess that answers my question : \
>>
I'd say it is we're starting to see talent out of more and more countries.
>>
Nah. Can't compete with the GOATBA.

Even Canadians are loving hoops more now.
>>
KHL maybe somewhat could get it there in Asia (if they stop killing their teams in planecrashes though)
It also grows slowly in western Europe
>>
What Ice Hockey team should I support?

I need a team from the NHL but also from that weird European league.
>>
>>77386293
>in Asia
False. Hoops is huuuge in Asia and loads of money is going into soccer.
>>
>>77386286
Nah i can promise hockey is still much more popular here.
>>
>>77386312

there is no point fallowing KHL
>>
>>77386321

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aliciajessop/2013/07/12/how-basketball-overtook-hockey-as-the-most-popular-youth-sport-in-canada/#325e69cc52c1

Boomerpuck on the way out.
>>
>>77386336
I'd put part of that with the cost of hockey and our shit economy. But i can see it's getting there for now though hockey is still number 1.
>>
>>77386162
>off season, 66 days out
>expects lively discussion

there's your sign.

There's a new team in Vegas this year, they've already sold enough to be 6th (sic) most lucrative team. new young guys in the last 2 years have been grabbing even espn's attention, which is nuts.

Yeah, it's growing. But if your inclined to shit on it no matter what, there's always concussion-ball, now with 2% less concussions
>>
>>77386388
yeah but the nfl is trending down big time.. it will be a dead league in 10-15 years probably. i just dont see ice hockey keeping up with soccer and even basketball internationally
>>
File: IMG_0701.png (371KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.png
371KB, 750x1334px
>>77386312
You should follow the Swedish league desu. You can still keep somewhat normal hours in comparison with the NHL.
>>
>>77386293
KHL ruined everything. No one cares about some siberian teams
>>
>>77386312
Vegas Golden Knights. You can unironically be a lifelong
>>
>>77386312
Shitsburgh or the crapitals, perfect teams for bandwagoner
>>
>>77386336
>forbes
Also that just goes to show how immigration is destroying what little culture we have left
>>
>>77386312
Winnipeg Jets. Small hockey market and promising future. Great fans too.
>>
>>77385192
No because Bettman is stupid

>>77386312
San Jose Sharks and Slovan Bratislava
>>
>>77386585

SHL is surprisingly good. I got so fucking bored of the playstyle we have over here and decided to watch some Växjö Lakers games. It's much faster and far more entertaining hockey to watch.
I also like that you still have the relegation system. We used to have that one as well, but then the fucks decided to remove it and now there's no tension for the bottom of the table. If a big team is doing badly, they can just get rid of their star players during winter and save money.
>>
>>77386585
>those teeth
kek nice touch
>>
>>77386336
>give up a deeply cultural and historical sport that people of all sizes can play and be great at
>replace with sport that only 2metre tall freaks can play

Nice job.
>>
>>77385192
The number one overall pick last year who broke into the league with a 4 goal game is a half Mexican from Arizona.
So probably.
>>
>>77386286
Please don't say "hoops" it makes you sound like a cuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.