[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2814.png (164KB, 404x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814.png
164KB, 404x344px
JUST
>>
he was concussed. being over emotional is pretty much standard right there.
>>
File: 1483165713638.jpg (173KB, 419x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483165713638.jpg
173KB, 419x506px
>>77382682
right it was the concussion and not the 3 years of his life he spent training to win this fight
>>
legit R U I N E D mentally

i'm unironically worried for DC's well being, this shit is going to eat him up inside for the rest of his life
>>
Is DC the new Schaub?
>>
I'm so disappointed. He doesn't have the physical tools to beat Jones. Maybe only Gustaffson does. Was rooting hard for Cormier both times and got laughed out of the bar tonight.
>>
>>77382663
pls dont commit sudoku DC
>>
>>77382663
Never seen anything like this
>>
>>77382663
le eternal #2 man
>>
>>77382998
He's as low as any human being can possibly get. His family needs to stop him because he's going to pull the trigger tonight for sure.
>>
lol whiny pathetic bitch throwing a tantrum like a little kid
>>
File: 1497492288111.jpg (45KB, 451x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497492288111.jpg
45KB, 451x427px
>>77382663
god how depressing

if i was jon jones i wouldn't have known what to do in that ring after making him cry. i'd probably just stand there with my hands on my hips. fuck, who wants to win like that?

two and a half years. TWO and a HALF years he spent. waiting, burning, feeling inadequate, dreaming of that one opportunity to set things straight and prove you aren't just the paper champ. and he gets a shin bone to the chin--LEANS right into that shit like a retard and eat it whole. the king of the manlets, double cheeseburger, was defeated wholly and utterly. there's just no rivalry anymore, you heard him admit it

just sad.
>>
"Brock Lesner you've taken everything I worked for mother fucker. I want to fight your fuckin ass. You know who the money fight is. Not these guys you punked at the press conference. You want that real shit." -Jon Jones
>>
am i the only one who didnt give a shit. Its just a fucking fight get over it lel.
>>
>>77382663
You re still my champ DC.
>>
>>77382998
Not to mention he has a how to host. I'd resign
>>
>>77382663
Wrestlefucking BTFO
>>
File: sniper_dana.jpg (39KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
sniper_dana.jpg
39KB, 410x308px
>>77382950
I'd love to interview you after Jon Jones has landed 5 undefended shots to your temple. lol jk, you'd be dead.
>>
fuck off with this gay shit
>>
>>77383140

>Maybe only Gustafson does

For sure he does. In my mind he won that fight against Jones.
>>
>>77384380
Not really. Jones adjusted and won the later rounds.
>>
File: Ueda.jpg (69KB, 526x599px) Image search: [Google]
Ueda.jpg
69KB, 526x599px
I'd just leave. Just go home, take that money, heal your head and... man. Find peace somewhere, somehow. Read Tolstoy and just recluse
>>
Fucking pussy lmao
>>
>>77383741
>tough guy posting shrek picture on 4chan judging someone like DC

fucking losers
>>
>>77383026
c'mon
DC is a champion and pretty much an icon.
Schaub is a podcaster who once fought in the UFC.
>>
This is what happens when you think you're better than you actually are. Just know your place and worth. The entire world knew he was gonna get btfo and isn't even close to bones except him
>>
File: 1501386476696-sp.jpg (48KB, 570x752px) Image search: [Google]
1501386476696-sp.jpg
48KB, 570x752px
>>77383140
HA HA
>>
>>77384349
DC will be dead within a week from 1 undefended gunshot to his temple

stay mad, DCuck
>>
>>77384380
>In my mind
and that's the only place he could win
>>
>>77384728
Wow. DC literally died in that octagon tonight and the first thing you do is make memes? Disgusting.
>>
>>77383780
It is not the fight that is the problem it is the story behind it. DC spent hard work ethic, spirit and his entire being leading up to the fight with banter from the audience stating he is and was never the real champion, then for the fight to end abruptly in the third round. It's like if you worked as a hard as possible for that winning job position with everyone putting you down saying you're not the one to win it then to just fail.
>>
>>77384790
It was still a good fight. Joe Rogan just couldn't resist an interview. If anyone is the real dick here, its that cuck Rogan.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.