[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I hate interviewing fighters after they get KO'd"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

>proceeds to interview fighter that just got KO'd
>>
>>77382300
Fuck joe rogan. Hope my boi anik heems him
>>
it's okay he has some extra alphabrain to loan out
>>
>>77382300
Dana makes him you cunt
>>
>>77382300
.....its his job
>>
>>77382300
It is his job, and he tried his best to soft ball the questions to DC. I think the interview did DC more good than anything, that is the most emotional I have ever seen a fighter. It's pretty hard to hate on a person when they are seen in that kind of vulnerable state.
>>
>>77382390
>>77382378
So, it's Joe's job to interview heavily concussed fighters that aren't thinking clearly are thus incapable of putting together together reasoned, coherent responses?
>>
>>77382300
WTF i hate Joe for doing his job now?!?
>>
>>77382390
>>77382464
>>77382580
You guys do know that for the last few events, they have avoided interviewing fighters who have been knocked out, right?

Nevertheless, that should have been called a TKO and not a KO.
>>
>>77382579
uh, yes.. where have you been?
>>
>>77382464
>It's pretty hard to hate on a person when they are seen in that kind of vulnerable state
Is this your first time on /sp/?
>>
>>77382300
Rogan is a piece of shit but he probably had to.
>>
I would've hated him for not doing it desu

Biggest fight of the year after all
>>
>>77382579
Yes, that is an accurate description of his job. He has been pushing Dana to not allow it any more. He felt obvious regret about doing it afterwards too. Joe does some stupid things, but this wasn't one of them.
>>
>>77382614
that should be called a life rescue
2-3 more hits would prob have made DC turn transgender
>>
>>77382300
Yeah it's kinda bullshit. Joe was even saying how he contradicted himself by doing that and Cruz didn't look too happy about it either. Fighters already don't know what's going on after they get knocked out, couple that with the weight this had for D.C. And it absolutely shattered him. He didn't even wanna be in the octagon anymore, definitely should've avoided interviewing him like that. Disappoint in how 2bh.
>>
>>77382620
>>77382580
>>77382464
>>77382390
>>77382378
>filthy casuals detected

Dana has been telling Rogan for the past couple fights to avoid interviewing fighters that have just been KO-ed.
>>
Reddit-level of shit posting. Big fight? Every fucking loser must start their own thread to state their simple opinion rather than all just posting in one gay thread the rest of us can ignore.
>>
>>77382300

>guy who befriends/defends/promotes white supremacists can't resist collecting a black man's tears

SHOCKING
>>
File: 1501379368506.png (85KB, 362x406px) Image search: [Google]
1501379368506.png
85KB, 362x406px
>Listen to my podcast
>>
File: 1475979592519.jpg (254KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
1475979592519.jpg
254KB, 618x685px
>>77382300
contractually obligated
>>
joe rogan is a slut that will dance for 2 dollars
>>
>>77382300
>literally says he hates doing it
>but obviously he has to
>/sp/ brainlet speech comprehension is so low they think he's saying he never interviews fighters after a KO

color me surprised when a board dedicated to wasting time and energy following (((sports))) is full of total retards
>>
>>77382579
well...ya?
>>
Anyone have a cap of Cruz' face when Joe said he broke his own rule? It was priceless.
>>
>>77382778
Get in my guard if you got a problem goof
>>
>>77383165
>professional comedian
>professional actor
>professional sports announcer
>professional tv show host
>professional interviewer

most people spend their entire lives just to be successful at one of those things. it blows my mind that people talk shit about him instead of just admiring the guy's drive.
>>
>>77383522
no man is beyond criticism
>>
>>77382614
LMAO did you even watch the same fight? DC got SHOOOOK
>>
>>77383522
he'd be alright if he stops being a pseudo intellectual on his blogs/podcasts
>>
>>77384285
>t. anti-drug christfag
>>
>>77382300
Joe Rogan is an unfunny manlet piece of shit with no actual moral convictions besides for DUDE WEED

I can't think of a worse stand-up act besides for like fucking Doug Benson.
>>
>>77383522
>>professional comedian
his stand up stinks...
>>professional actor
name one flick?... i'll wait.
>>professional sports announcer
ufc "sport"... yeah okay...baka
>>professional tv show host
"professional"...the same guy makes people eat shit on tv, BAKA
>>professional interviewer
stop..just stop.
>>
>>77382378
>dana 15 minutes ago literally said that he didnt make him interview dc
dropped
>>
>>77384307
>Joe Rogan is an unfunny manlet piece of shit with no actual moral convictions besides for DUDE WEED

That's not true.

He definitely has a moral conviction that SJWs are bad.
>>
God, how depressing.

If I was Jon Jones I wouldn't have even known what to do with myself while he was bawling. I'd probably just stand there with my hands on my hips. Fuck, who wants to win like that?

Two and a half years. TWO and a half YEARS he spent waiting, burning, struggling with thoughts of inadequacy and all those missed opportunities. Just dreaming of that one chance to set things straight and prove you aren't merely the paper champ... and he gets a shin bone to the chin. BAM! All over like that. Millions of people laughing at you as you cry like a bitch, stumbling and tripping all over the ring.

You heard him admit it, there's no more rivalry. It's 2-0. There's nothing left for Cormier to do. He doesn't even have a reason to live. His destiny is to slouch off the face of the Earth like Ronda Rousey and enjoy his meager earnings while his sworn enemy hogs the limelight. No redemption, no glory, just pure failure and fat, salty manlet tears. I'm gonna miss Double Cheeseburger!

Just sad. Plain and simple.
>>
>>77382339
New to /sp/, please explain the heem meme.
>>
>>77384466
keep posting this fresh, rich, new pasta
>>
>>77384449
Except he puts guys like Moshe Kaiser on his podcast and sits and agrees with all the shit they say
He's completely pliable to the guest opinion except for the topic of fucking pot.
>>
>>77384378
>Believing anything Dana says
lmao new to MMA?
>>
>>77382300

he openly said right before that he doesnt like to do it, but he wanted to offer him a chance based on the severity of the fight, being a major hyped match and built up for 2 years
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.