[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You italians fucked up. Coulda had a new Baggio. Salud to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: worldcup9.jpg (142KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
worldcup9.jpg
142KB, 1024x1536px
You italians fucked up. Coulda had a new Baggio. Salud to the GOAT that never was. (yet)
>>
File: cheeky.jpg (46KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.jpg
46KB, 615x409px
>>
>Balotelli in 2012
>Götze in 2014
Who scored important goals in 2016 and sucked afterwards?
>>
>>77349546
> I love my chemical romance
>>
>>77349620
Griezmann
>>
>>77349540
>This canacuck
Balotelli fucked up his own career by being a dumb nig clearly
>>
Cassano was a much bigger loss to be desu
>>
>>77350463
WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY
>>77350497
You fucked him up with rachimpsm you dirty nigger
>>77350506
Divertente scherzo si idiota
>>
>>77350463

HAND IN MINE INTO YOUR ICY BLUES
>>
Brenda gave him a chance at a fresh start at Livershit and he did fuckin' nothing. He has elite talent but he's lazy as fuck and a headcase.
>>
>>77349620
Eder
>>
>>77354458
what talent does balotelli actually has other than occasional blooter and being a giganigga?
>>
>>77354494
He's got great technical ability along with a big frame, decent pace and good balance. His problem has always been his motor.
>>
>>77349620
Zidane
>>
>>77354494
He's untouchable in the 1 in every 10 games he turns up for.
>>
The new Baggio was Cassano, but his biggest mistake was rejecting Juventus, it was literally the only team able to mold him into someone world class, he went everywhere BUT Juventus because the shit he does would never fly in Juventus. Higuain scored 32 goals last season and people still call him a fat sack of shit, imagine Cassano.
>>
>>77354485
bingo
>>
>>77354644
Well part of the appeal of fantantonio was that he didn't give a shit
>>
>>77354458
Motherfucker, do you understand what psychological fuckery is? Especially at the hands of your Italian community? Consistently being told as your developing that you're a scum monkey? You paper thin pussies can't even handle someone talking about your flag, you orangutan orifice
>>77354494
>.....
>>77354549
>.....
>>77354644
>Catzano
What exactly did this mumbo meme do that wouldn't fly at jewvay?
>>
>>77354494
I'm only going to mention one specific trait from all of his abilities because I don't have patience. His shooting alone is elite. The dude can almost score anywhere feasible a few meters after Centre half
>>
File: why.gif (2MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2MB, 400x229px
>born as a poor nig nog in italy
>family can't provide anything
>raised in another family
>talented young football player because superior nig nog athletics
>youngest player ever in Serie C
>sign for fucking Inter Mailand at the age 16
>suddenly rich as fuck
>suddenly girls everywhere
>trolling the own clubs, players, coaches, country just for the LULZ

I don't see anything wrong, he is living the dream.
>>
only people with no brain still rate Balotelli

>a
>fucking
>leaf
>>
>>77358332
>I don't see anything wrong, he is living the dream.
is he though? he'll be an after though or forgotten completely in a few years. all for what? so he can say he had fun and acted like a cocksucker when he had the ability to be so much more?

waste of talent if you ask me m8
>>
>>77358332
>ywn have a shorter torso giving you nignog sprint genes and thin hips for turning
On the other hand
>ywn have sub 90 iq
>>
>>77354494
I hear he's good with darts arrows.
>>
>>77355140
>His shooting alone is elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6t_FCQ6Vc
>>
>>77359432
Obviously heard a whistle and thought he was offside lad. Still should have played on though.
>>
The guy has psychological issues but I heard he's killing it in Nice
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.