[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the basis for saying the NBA is rigged? t. Don't watch it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0906.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.png
1MB, 1136x640px
What is the basis for saying the NBA is rigged?
t. Don't watch it
>>
jews
>>
>>77349397
Epik post dude xD
>>
>>77349099
racism and jealous white trash hockey fans
>>
>>77349397
/thread
>>
a ref literally went to jail for rigging games
>>
>>77349099
>refs try to sway by giving easy fouls for one team
>speculation that the draft is rigged, certain teams are secretly guaranteed the players they want.
>other reasons I don't remember because I don't watch anymore

I have a friend who looks exactly like Smolov
>>
It's so obviously rigged, not every single match, but the standard of reffing is worse than in the champions league, and then you have the play offs which are world cup korea tier rigged

And the Super Bowl is rigged alot of the time, the last two were 1000000% rigged
>>
>>77349099
the refereeing is incredibly inconsistent and lenient so when a team they don't want to win. 2002 lakers spurs, 2010 celtics lakers, etc. They want the bigger market teams to win for more overall revenue
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y
this man right here. look at this bald asshole. he and others are completely corrupt, it's a joke
>>
>>77349470
NFL isn't rigged, if it were they wouldn't have called that one catch in the Cowboys/Packers last year out, would they? cowboys are easily the biggest fanbase.
>>
>>77349446
how quickly we forget
>>
>>77349446
this
>>
>>77349455
This. Refs can give away almost free points (and-1 fouls) every time someone drives the ball to the basket. Refs have too much sway over the game.
>>
>>77349446
and he rigged the semifinals and handed LA a championship

but that was the only one of course I'm sure all of the other games with numerous questionable calls were coincidences
>>
>>77349470
>>77351456

It isn't like every single game, every single draft, etc with the NBA are rigged.

When I say that everything in the NBA is rigged, I don't mean every single thing is (like every game is influenced by the refs, every individual draft is rigged, etc). I just mean the general theme of the league is one of complete corruption:

>Give referees the most power of any officials in sports which allows them the option to influence games how they want, which they can adjust on a game by game basis to try to produce the result the league wants in ways that referees in other sports cannot

>Have a draft lottery conducted behind closed doors where you can give certain teams that would be better for the league more chances to get higher picks.

>Be in cahoots with the media and tell them (or intentionally leak them information) to directly drum up stories to create drama and tension between players and teams to boost viewership and ratings.

Basically, the NBA is just below boxing on the corruption scale
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.