[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MESSI IS THE BEST DRIBB.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYTlEIjpqKg
>>
File: mmdy2235.png (1002KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
mmdy2235.png
1002KB, 1024x512px
>>77331921
...LER
>>
File: amazed.jpg (38KB, 847x565px) Image search: [Google]
amazed.jpg
38KB, 847x565px
> yfw Maradona cut inside better than Robben
>>
>>77331921
Watching this made me realize that Messi is actually more skillful and technical. Thanks for opening my eyes, now I see who's the true goat
>>
>>77332138
>>77332060
well if easy when nobody kicks you every single time cause referee protects you. if you watch the video you will see maradona getting fouled hard and in one of those he got his leg broken and almost was a career ending injury
>>
>>77331921
>0:25

how many times did he play for brazil?
>>
>>77332281
>implying those twig legs even do damage
>>
hes not the best dribbler, hes just fast with his short legs. i dont think ive ever saw him attempting an elastico for instance

ronaldinho had way more tricks
>>
>>77332466
>tricks means you're a better dribbler
Retard youtube compilation babby alert.
>>
>>77332635
>detecting yourself
Nice to see some self-awareness on this board.
>>
>>77332655
RIP USA
>>
>>77331921
>Messidona
The Ultimate Manlet, how can he be stopped.
>inb4 put Higuain on his team.
>>
>>77331921
Fuck me sideways. They figuratively had to shoot the sonbitch to stop him. Messi could not have played back then, way too much of a pussy.
Thank you for opening my eyes. I feel like, in the information age, these millenials Messi dickriders could actually stop masturbatimg to ponies and watch these videos before they spew their ignorant opinion in a cantonese basket knitting forum
>>
>>77332383
>twig legs
>this fucking flag
>>
>le everyone kicked maradona meme

Ramos tries to kill messi every clasico. In his wondergoal vs Athletic de bilbao one player also went straight for his leg but missed him because he moved out of the way. There are compilations of defenders grabbing him like in mma because on a god day that's the only way to stop him. He brushes off kicks and when they do get him he gets up quickly and keeps running like an autist.
>>
>>77338114
this
>>
>>77332060
>it's the stupid bosnia messifag

Maradona played in a time where players actually kicked you, you know when someone makes a couple fouls nowadays and everyone says muh murderball? they would be gigantic pussies back in the day.

Back then people were unironically trying to injure you and you had to just keep fucking running. They even shattered Diego's leg once in Barcelona
>>
>>77338114
>le everyone tries to injure Missi but he is so good that noone actually can meme
>>
>>77331921
>those defenses

Yea but Messi didn't play against farmers, did he?
>>
>>77332281
I swear to good every good dribbler out there bar Messi get butchered like this every single day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.