[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he knock out Goober?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mayweather.jpg (62KB, 420x322px)
mayweather.jpg
62KB, 420x322px
Take into consideration that his last real KO victory was 10 years ago, and all of Goobie's losses have been via submission.
>>
>Was over 10 years ago

WRONG. He KO'd Ortiz in 2011

In short, yes. McGooby has no defensive boxing credentials - It will definitely either be a TKO or KO
>>
>>77329934
Come on you know what he meant
>>
>>77329934
he suckerpunched ortiz
>>
>>77329879
He could but the ref will stop the fight before he does.
>>
>>77329966
>>77329971
Honestly it's still relevant though, in the sense that it illustrates that Floyd has the ability to drop a solid fighter with a single punch. People who talk shit about Floyd's punching power are going to be stunned when they how hard he's able to rock a guy like Connor who doesn't have a fraction of the defensive boxing skills of any of Floyd's past opponents. In the later rounds, Connor is going to outboxed so thoroughly that a lot of the punches are effectively going to be "sucker punches" in the sense that they'll land perfectly and Connor wont see them coming at all. I don't care if Connor has a brass chin and Floyd has pillowfists (which he doesn't), if you're gassed out and getting hit with unanswered punches by a far superior boxer for 8 rounds or so, you are going to get knocked out or stopped.
>>
ref will stop it or corner will throw the towel in

they won't allow him to take a long drawn out beatdown
>>
>>77329879
>ake into consideration that his last real KO victory was 10 years ago,

And the last time he fought an amateur was 20 years ago.
>>
>>77330158
Just about anyone can drop someone of similar size if they're not prepared for it and the shot lands well.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-182602.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-182602.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
One shot and Maywether is gone
>>
>>77330838
>one shot from delahoya, one shot from Canelo, one shot from ortiz

thats the thing captain, no one has been able to make floyd bleed or stumble, no one has been fast enough to break his defense

floyd is so gifted he's almost a demigod in terms of defense
>>
>>77330902
>... gifted he's almost a demigod in terms of defense

And this is how you spot a delusional stan.
>>
>>77330944

Im actually a neutral viewer, I could care less if floyd loses, but to deny that a boxer is not good with a record like his , is the real delusion

you patty loving cuck
>>
>>77330902
Except Mosley that nearly KOd him
>>
>>77330989
>...but to deny that a boxer is not good with a record like his...

Never did.
>>
>>77330838
One shot of what? He's a stiff idiot. An amateur weightlifter, not a boxer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.