[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99% of NFL players have CTE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

File: Screenshot_20170725-121239.jpg (725KB, 1079x1561px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-121239.jpg
725KB, 1079x1561px
What is going to happen to the NFL?
>>
There will be reforms in 2 areas.

1. Headbutting is going to be strictly penalized. This means spearing into someone with yout head in any way.

2. The NFL will make it clear that playing football poses a significant risk to your longterm health when you sign up
>>
>>77301646
enjoy it while it last. no parent will let their kid play this game, or too few to sustain a NFL which already struggle to find good QBs
>>
>>77301708
there has always been a shortage of good quarterbacks

its nothing new

>>77301646
nothing, money>safety
>>
>>77301708
But dey need dat money boi. Not gettin help from dem programs
>>
>>77301646
What if they get rid of the ball and just turn it into full on nigger smash where one team has to smash the other into the end zone?
>>
File: mexicao america.jpg (168KB, 1480x1270px) Image search: [Google]
mexicao america.jpg
168KB, 1480x1270px
The growing latino population will catapult soccer and baseball as the replacement.
The mlb was playing the long game, smell you later NBA.

ahahahahahahah
>>
>>77301708
there will always be poors who don't care and will risk their lives after 40 years old for a few million. The era of black qbs winning superbowls will be soon upon us once whites stop playing the sport
>>
>>77303604

At this point then I'm just rooting for Brady to keep winning so that nobody can ever take his GOAT title.
>>
File: 1500921238942.png (375KB, 493x653px) Image search: [Google]
1500921238942.png
375KB, 493x653px
>>77301646
Posted this in the general, going to post it here again.

Physician here (>inb4 mexican intellectual memes or cereal box degrees jokes). NPR is manipulating the narrative here, the study (linked in the NPR article) wasn't made to prove any correlation but to study the structural changes in former players with clinical manifestations of CTE.

In other words, they were expecting to find changes as they were exclusively looking for people with symptoms.

For correlation studies you would need at least a control group.

I don't really expect the general public to understand this shit, but I care about /sp/.
>>
>>77301826
CHI
>>
Bring back leather helmets, sez I.
>>
>>77301646
>cuckegg

Good riddance.
>>
>>77304005
It's hard to believe any study unless you read it yourself.
>>
I never liked niggercrash anyway. I say we drop it and focus on soccer because we need to cuck the world in the biggest sport they care about and ruin it for them by winning world cups. We need to clone Pulisic though.
>>
CTE is unavoidable. You could get it from a big sneeze, or head banging to metallica, and you definitely will get it from a fender bender accident
>>
>>77304005
>I don't really expect the general public to understand this shit, but I care about /sp/.

You really think people lack the ability to understand the idiocy of observational studies if it were actually explained to them?
>>
There's absolutely nothing troubling about 110 out of 111 NFL players having CTE. All correlation, no causation.
>>
>play eggball
>turns into a retard

Doesn't alot of americans play eggball in High School?
>>
>>77301777
You're the kind of faggot that only calls black people niggers on your computer, aka your safe space. Worse than a trap

Also fuck your digits
>>
>>77304152
No. But sites like NPR will always have more success in creating controversy out of observational studies/articles.

People are capable of understanding such things, but there aren't many people willing to explain it.
>>
>>77304190
>mad
>at a word

urban rednecks everyone
>>
>>77304190
t. Seething Nigger with CTE
>>
Coming soon to NFL: flag football no touching allowed except to pull flag
>>
>>77304190
seething slug
>>
>>77304185
Americans are born retarded.

Maybe the study is wrong and that's just what America brains always look like
>>
>>77304185
They play baseball and shit like track and wrestling. Only people that don't care or think the money makes up for it go deep in Handegg.
>>
Good riddance. It's had a nice run but there are better and safer sports.
>>
>>77303946
You can rest easy.
Nobody will ever get as many owls as Brady because the circumstances that kept the management and team together and around him by offsetting natural urges of greed were perfectly aligned. I'm talking like 1/100000 chance here, going all the way down to the fact that he is married to a supermodel that makes more than he wlever would so he doesn't need to suck up the team's cap space.
Obviously there will be more athletically talented QBs than Brady. There already has been. Hell, there is right now. But none of them will get more than 3 owls at most, and they certainly won't get there 7 fucking times.
>>
>>77301646
that sucks, ive personally watched 4 superbowls and nothing else so im pretty well educated in the sport and would be sad to see it change
>>
>>77304296

Yeah. The obesity and diabetes epidemic in the U.S. is basically just from propaganda by mega-agribusiness corps like Cargil. Sugar and animal fat are demonized as people have been told to eat a dozen servings of grain (carbs like wheat bread and pasta which often have a high glycemic index than table sugar) a day. It's very frustrating indeed.
>>
>>77301646
99% of people whom already suffered damage or where in the system of finding out what was wrong with their fucking heads.

This just in:
>99% of people with tooth problems turn out to have tooth problems when tested by dentists

American conclusion: all people whom have mouths suffer from tooth problems

fucking retards
>>
>The media trying to paint the NFL as sole blame for concussions
>implying the media doesn't have a narrative against combat sports because it's too brutal

Why does the media hate combat sports
>>
>>77304476
Same thing happened when the WHO put processed meats in the same group as tobacco and asbestos as carcinogenic products.

I think most news outlets out there took it as they were as bad as asbestos (some of them even included red meats as carcinogenics), when the article really said there was enough evidence to prove that the prolonged consumption of processed meats leads to the development of colorrectal cancer.
>>
File: IMG_2862.jpg (20KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
20KB, 225x224px
>>77304478
This.

>I have brain issues pls test me
>yes u hav brain issues

ARGH FOOTBAL BAD
>>
>>77304584
Pussifying the west
>>
How is Jim Brown still talking?
>>
>>77304344
At least i don't cry over a book getting fucked up
>>
>>77304400
Just calling you out for being a dumb pathetic pussy. Live stream yourself calling a black guy a nigger and I'll take it back
>>
I'm sure 99% of soccer players have CTE, but it is a ridiculously small trauma size compared to NFL.

Alternative fact desu.
>>
>>77301777
I prefer the term "coon collide"
>>
>>77301646

Globalist propaganda designed to kill if the last bastion of nationalism and tribalism that is sport.

Reminder to support you local club and support your country
>>
>>77301753
Then they'll choose literally any other sport
>>
>yahoo max fantasy name length is 20 characters
>can't use "I've got 99 problems but CTE aint one" as my team name
>>
>>77301708

>What are black people

Muricas ghettos produce an infinite amount of supply for the NFL
>>
>>77304584
This is retarded. There is no endgame here. This isn't some jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>77304190
>getting mad at someone saying nigger on 4chan
This is the only reason I dislike summer
>>
>>77301646
Massive lawsuit hopefully. Fuck the NFL, they're fully aware of this, and have been for years, but they just cover it up and throw pain meds at players. Let the sport and the league die
>>
>>77304151
They have it much worse though. NFL players have brains of an 80 year old decades early
>>
>>77304170
t. NFL spokesperson
>>
>>77304190
>>>77301777
>You're the kind of faggot that only calls black people niggers on your computer, aka your safe space. Worse than a trap

>Gets mad about nigger
>Says faggot instead

Nigga chill, you gotta calm down
>>
>>77304867
A single hit to your head can cause CTE.
However, association football players don't really show signs of madness in their 50s, 60s or even 70s.
My grandma has dementia and she never did sports
>>
>>77304842
what are you talking about you don't read books, only blogs
>>
>>77304584
The big media networks make a shitload of money by airing the games. Why would they be against the sport?
>>
>>77305900
Wait do you mean football football or soccer football? I'm confused hers
>>
>>77304584
It doesn't. It hates that the NFL has known about these issues for years, and just sweeps it under the rug instead.

If they didn't push their slav- er players to be massive beasts, this wouldn't be an issue. They recruit violent, angry people, then stick them on a field together, and pump them full of oxy and Vicodin so the pain doesn't make them ease up.

When you push your body like that, it breaks down fast. They lure in poor ghetto kids who are so desperate for cash they'll put up with the abuse.

This kind of damage wasn't happening decades ago. The NFL needs to ban its current tackle techniques and they need to tackle like rugby players do. Lifting and driving is much safer then charging in with your head
>>
>>77306052
>association football
>>
File: BubRub.jpg (29KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
BubRub.jpg
29KB, 240x240px
So will the NFL eventually die because of this

>Parents not letting their kids play football
>>
Its all over
NFL is done within 30 years
>>
>>77306156
>niggers actually parenting their kids

The NFL will always have a supply of fresh meat.
>>
Would you guys let your sons play?
>>
>>77304478
Only sensible post in this thread. Is /sp/ really this retarded? Do people not even know how to read anymore?
>>
>>77306156
No. It just means the NFL will be all black now
>>
>>77306296
Nope. Even if kiddy football doesn't pose a risk, I don't want him getting into it and then having an argument about playing in highschool.
>>
>>77306296
no

I wouldn't let him do any sports once in middle school, that faggot needs to pay attention in school and get a real job
>>
File: tumblr_mbdnngzLGY1qzaxefo1_400.gif (691KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbdnngzLGY1qzaxefo1_400.gif
691KB, 350x500px
>>77301646
>What is going to happen to the NFL?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDNQR_1-Isg

faggotball
>>
>>77306370
>>77306383

And what about if it's your wife's son?
>>
>>77306431
have him become a cheerleader or gymnast so he can have the girls over for sleepovers
>>
>>77306431
If I was somehow forced into that situation, I'd make that niglet half breed play and milk him for all his talent
>>
It's going to become even more niggery since poor single moms are the only ones who are going to have their kids play it

And everyone else will scatter to other sports, which may be healthy for everyone involved. More sports, more competition, more opportunities.

I love football but my kids won't be touching pads. It's a waste.
>>
>>77304407
Isn't there a sheep you should be balls deep in right now?
>>
>>77306331
>Only sensible post
ummmm sweetie looks like you forgot to read >>77304005 better brush up on them reading skills
>>
>>77301646
Here's a radical idea, take away the helmet and pads.
>>
>>77306535

Would unironically improve the situation. Everyone forced to block cleanly and practice rugby style takedown tackles
>>
>>77306296
Yes. Because kids football is about as safe as it comes. Because no one runs fast, or hits hard, and 9 year olds aren't trying to kill anyone.
>>
>>77306482
How is it a waste?
>>
File: file.png (75KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
75KB, 275x183px
>>77301646
fuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>77306543
wouldn't work.
Rugby is centered on the idea that everyone will be running right at you. You will rarely chase from behind or have to maneuver to stay in position. It is an incredibly dumb sport in that regard.
>hurrr lets run in a line and tackle each other
Professional smear the queer is all rugby is.

Now try to rugby takedown Julio Jones on a deep route.
Try to get a whiff of Antonio Brown's farts as he blows past you.
spoiler:you never will, he will score a touch down every single time, and your nostrils will remain free of farts.

The NFL is just a completely different game than rugby. Ironically it is a much more intelligent and talent based game than rugby.
>>
>>77306607
It would.

Seahawks adopted a rugby style tackle, and their defense improved. Just take it farther by removing pads (or lighten up on them) and remove helmets.

Hockey and lacrosse need helpers because that puck/ball will knock you out cold. The only reason for helmets on football is for mask grabbing and violent tackles.
>>
>>77306543

Rugby players still get fucked up. NFL players would literally die without helmets. The rules of the game create violent full speed collisions that are very rare in rugby. The only way to stop the brain injuries is to change the rules to the point that it's not football anymore.
>>
>>77304407
STATSGOD
T
A
T
S
G
O
D
How's the bf lad?
>>
>>77306535

I've played tackle football with no helmet or pads before. I think I concussed myself when I hit my head on the ground. Half the tackles on running plays you've got knees going into heads full force. So I don't know about that.
>>
>>77306668
Style of play would.change, but rules wouldn't. Look at leather helmet era football. It's still football. All it would change is

>Line backers grapple more instead of head hitting
>Tackles become lift and drive instead of ram

Maybe we'd get some more talented dudes instead of just recruiting the fattest biggest dude we can
>>
>suffered a concussion once while snowboarding
>now worried that I am going to die early or that my mental capacity is much worse than it should be

A-Am I okay, bros?
>>
>>77306697
Maybe some form of lighter helmet then? IDK what the answer is, but football existed before pads and helmets , so it can still exist
>>
>>77304877
severely underrated
>>
>>77306717
A concussion is fine. The human body and brain is tough. The issue is when you get concussed on a weekly basis, and just pop a pill instead of getting rest
>>
>>77306553
If he's good at it though, would you be able to stop him from playing in high school or college?
>>
File: rugby.jpg (28KB, 434x346px) Image search: [Google]
rugby.jpg
28KB, 434x346px
>>77306647
>Seahawks adopted a rugby style tackle, and their defense improved.

Me so rugby
>>
I'll let my son(s)/daughter(s) do whatever they want. I'll enroll them in sports when they're little so they don't become fat fucks, but if they don't want to do it growing up I'm not gonna make em.
>>
>>77306719
http://time.com/3387798/football-deaths/
Deaths in coon collide are plentiful no matter the era. Also, players are bigger now so the 1931 record would be shattered without helmets
>>
>>77306768
Letting your kid play football is negligent parenting. There is no way to rationalize it based upon what we now know.
>>
>tfw have 2-3 panic attacks a week and constant heightened stress levels
>probably even worse for my brain than this CTE shit

Dimentia, here I come
>>
>>77306763
What year is that pic? It was a recent change
>>
>>77306807
I like the premise of the joke, but the execution needs work.
>>
>>77306798

They could play flag or they could play in a league with strict tackling. Hockey can be just as "violent" at times as football, but the hitting is usually much safer provided you're not an idiot with his head down.
>>
>>77306781
I guess the difference is do we make it so they die on the field, or years later in a nursing home with brain damage
>>
>>77306576

I don't know a single kid who played football who did anything really productive with his life during/after college. Not to say they were all failures but varying levels of mediocrity.

Football is a cult and it consumes you in the American system. It's all you care about and it grants you status in school. Kids internalize that and become lazy and apathetic about everything else in life. Then they predictably wash out and don't do anything with it because getting a decent D1 offer, much less a chance at the pros, is really fucking hard.

I want my kids to enjoy team sports and have a go at their athletic potential but not to this extent. The brain damage is merely another knock on it. It's a barbaric sport for barbarians, I guess, even if I really love watching it (and loved playing it) when I was younger.
>>
>>77306553
>>>77306296
>Yes. Because kids football is about as safe as it comes. Because no one runs fast, or hits hard, and 9 year olds aren't trying to kill anyone.

Danger takes many forms my friend.
>>
>>77306827
Mm. You're right. I'll fix it up
>>
>>77306798

Oh please. If they want to play, I'll let them play.
>>
>>77306858
>If my kids wants to smoke crack, I'll let him smoke
>If my kid doesn't like seatbelts, I wont make him wear one
>If my kid likes getting barebacked by anonymous, untested men in truck stops, I'll let him do it

Just cause a kid wants to do shit, doesn't mean you should let them
>>
>>77306886

Exactly. You're the parent, you've experienced life, you know and understand more than them. You can make some decisions for them.

I remember the times I was angriest with my parents, it was because they couldn't give a good reason for it. They didn't rationalize it to me adequately. I'm going to spell every bit of it out for the little fucker and if he still wants to do it in high school I'm not paying for anything.

As someone who fell for the football meme and missed out on other stuff in the process.
>>
>>77306858
Then you are a negligent parent and cannot handle the responsibility of raising children.
>>
>>77306818

Feb 2015 - Carroll's been coaching the techniques since his USC days, and that hit was after they released an instructional video about it. Doesn't mean they don't do it most of the time. But hits like that are a big part of football. Like the changes to protect the QB have made passing a bit too easy. It used to be guys would flop down rather than take that big hit, now they can stand there and laugh knowing any crushing hit will get them an automatic 1st down. Same with going over the middle to catch passes. You're gonna get punished - because it's kind of easy. And if they make it illegal to... um, dissuade receivers from going over the middle it wouldn't be very interesting to watch.
>>
>>77306908

>Why do I need to wear a seatbelt?
>so you don't fly through the windshield and crack your skull in half
>that won't happen, I don't want to wear it

Kids are stupid, man
>>
>>77306858
t. Travyonshawnson Coonicus Washington
>>
>>77306971
Then you can stay home, if you want to see your friend/get ice cream, you need to buckle up.

Kids are stupid indeed, so you can give them stupid incentives
>>
>>77307033
my boi wan sum skittlez n ize tea, so imma let him go get sum
>>
>>77306702

Leather helmet guys were small and slow compared to today. And they still got fucked up. There's no way to eliminate these injuries. It's part of the sport and anyone who plays just has to accept this risk like a boxer knows getting punched in the head is bad for your health.

You can't tackle like rugby because every play involves players running at full speed and meeting defenders at any possible angle. It would just be a game of missed tackles
>>
>>77307154
>It's part of the sport and anyone who plays just has to accept this risk like a boxer knows getting punched in the head is bad for your health.

I think this is a big issue, I think it's that the NFL and others still deny the risks. I think 1) Schools should stop football (at least at younger levels) and 2) The NFL needs to get some actual doctors who will sideline guys when they get hurt, instead of giving them some pills and putting them back on the field in a day
>>
>>77301753
What's going to happen is soccer is going to pick up since there's money there and the US will be competitive on the global stage due to our good athletes being displaced from their ideal sport as children. All the rbs,qbs, cbs, wrs, etc will bring in high speed, high athletic ability and dominate. Bigger players like linemen and linebackers will be directed into Olympic weightlifting and field events, Basketball, etc

Or we might just bring back rugby and set limits on player weight. That actually sounds more realistic now that I think about it.
>>
>>77307201
Rugby is more realistic. Soccer just isn't meant for the US. Ties suck, and they need to figure out how to get better camera work.

Also, there's no masculinity in soccer, I don't mean this as bait, I mean it's a sport where skinny dudes can shine with "technique" which the US doesn't like. It's why india loves cricket and the US doesn't.
>>
>>77307227
>America hates technique, but loves ooga booga king of the jungle beating to the sound of lemurs falling football violence 10 seconds out of every 5 minutes

End of society
>>
>>77307247
I agree football is retarded. I'm just saying that our other sports are masculine too
>>
>>77307154
>It's part of the sport and anyone who plays just has to accept this risk like a boxer knows getting punched in the head is bad for your health.
Boxing used to be MUCH bigger in the U.S. then what it is now. Boxing was common in schools as an organized extracurricular. It of course has been completely phased out of schools and exists now only in private clubs and gyms. Football may eventually have to go down the same path.
>>
>>77307227

>there's no masculinity in soccer

Have you noticed the recent trend in the United States? We are progressively being demasculated. I kind of hate to say it but it's the way it is. Everyone goes to college and kind of gets indoctrinated.

And in that process you get the modern brand of average American man: college educated, kind of a puss, and likes soccer significantly more than his father and grandfather.

Soccer is probably about to make some serious gains.

You have to realize we are going to be quite the quasi European country once the boomers die off.
>>
>>77301826
NBA is internationally popular now bro. Clippers sold for $2 billion a couple years ago, probably worth 2.5 now dude so check yourself capiche
>>
>>77306886
>>77306923
>>77307033

All these fucking numales.

>>77306886

>If my kids wants to smoke crack, I'll let him smoke

Crack is a waste of money with no benefits. Contact sports have physical exercise and instills discipline and team roles.

>If my kid doesn't like seatbelts, I wont make him wear one

Seatbelts help prevent injury but the car can still kill you. Maybe I just won't let my kid drive a car?

>If my kid likes getting barebacked by anonymous, untested men in truck stops, I'll let him do it

Projecting some insecurities there? Hey, if that's what my kid wants to do. Most kids with responsible parents seem to do it anyway. I will tell them that if they get someone pregnant/get pregnant, that's all them.

>>77306923

>You are incapable of doing what I haven't done yet

>>77307033

Careful, Singh, that's some racist spilling over.
>>
File: IMG_1215.jpg (400KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.jpg
400KB, 1000x1000px
>>77301646
>>
>>77304044
Honestly this, the more padding the more likely people are to nigger-knock their heads around
>>
File: IMG_1535.jpg (24KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
24KB, 300x168px
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>77301646
(((science)))

fuck the press
fuck corrupt academia
and just because, fuck the NBA
>>
>>77307987
T Y B B
Y
B
B

Guy is going to have a monster year btw.. he's pretty much a lock for DPOY
>>
File: jew-pepe.jpg (256KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
jew-pepe.jpg
256KB, 800x778px
>>77301646
6 garillion % of NFL players have CTE goy.

Now go be a little pussy and play divegrass.
>>
>>77301646
Have people stop dying
>>
>>77309312
Fuck off faggot.

You and all your globalist media pedo buddies are going down.
>>
>>77309408
I think you got the wrong post man
>>
>>77301826
>Headers are literally banned in youth soccer until an age
>Expecting upcoming players to suddenly pick up the skills to a large portion of goal scoring

Soccer helmets when?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>77301646
I like totally believe this jew science!!!
>>
>>77306383
t. Paul Xiao
>>
>>77309485
No, he got the right post.

Fuck the media and the shills here because there is a somewhat decent chance you really are pedos.
>>
File: 141187167125.png (42KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
141187167125.png
42KB, 900x1200px
lol combat sports are one of the most dangerous sports out there, everyone knows this, yet people still get their kids into it. Just don't expect rich white kids to be playing football.
>>
>>77307558
name one nba player under 6'
>>
>>77310404
Isaiah Thomas is like 5'9 ?
>>
The Red Sox NEED a power hitter. This is embarrassing.
>>
>You now realize this means that american colleges waste millions of dollars with the sole purpose of giving some of their students (mostly niggers) brain damage
>>
>>77301646
nothing. nfl players know the risks. youth football participation has been declining for a few years but thats all white moms that make their kids play soccer, not the dequariuses and deandres that will play big time ball
>>
>>77304584
masculine activities pose a threat to a certain tribe
>>
>>77310377
>being so cucked and beat down by white hating media that you attribute positive social standing and education to foreigners
>>
>>77310359
Young soccer players just don't play with the head until 14 or 15, it's not natural for them
>>
Sorry m8s but you tell jamalo from central high that he can either go to college to play football and possibly eventually make millions or that he can't do it because possibly some brain damage and he will take the risk. It's his only way out of the hood, this is capitalism, baby
>>
In 130 years when Tom Brady finally decides to play football in heaven they'll find his brain became stronger every year he played
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.