[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>REDEMPTION. >ARC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: i.png (99KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
99KB, 350x254px
>REDEMPTION.
>ARC.
>>
From the ashes rises the Phoenix to defend the land
>>
Does this mean that Kyrie gets traded?
>>
File: Mvc2-hayato.jpg (79KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mvc2-hayato.jpg
79KB, 500x900px
>>77301005

Replacing Dereon Williams' cadaver on the bench.
>>
am i the only one who honestly wishes Rose well? he grew up hard, realized his dream only to have his career lessened by terrible injuries.
he seems like a decent guy, especially for being from the worst block in Chicago.
i hate most people. i especially hate most smug pro athletes. but rose strikes me as humble. maybe i'm wrong.
>>
>>77301441
so you're saying you're not a fan of Apemond?
>>
>>77301441

His rape case changed my perception of him to the negative
>>
>>77301470
i do not wish him well.
is de bruyne a jackass? i've always wondered and maybe you have some belgian insight.
>>
>>77301514
i did not hear about that.
dammit.
are there any decent people left?
>>
>>77301521
not a jackass, just has mild autism
>>
>>77301514
Well then you're a fucking idiot. Even the jury could see that it was just some dirty whore trying to get attention and leech off of BASED DRose. Fuck off back to r/Leddit you whiteknighting cuck.
>>
>>77301441
Rose's worst enemy is his own room-temperature-IQ. Remember his rape case testimony? Or when he wanted to sit out games to avoid being "all sore" at his (currently 5 y/o) son's graduation?
His superteam comments? When he was talking about preparing to free agency 2 years (!) before his contracts expiration date? That he thought he's going to get maximum contract this summer?

And all these nonsense would have been okay (hey, the Earth is flat anyway!) if he gave a fuck about developing his game in the past 5 years. Yet he's only changed for the worse ever since his 1st ACL tear.
All those injuries obviously took a toll on his dynamism and athletic abilities, and he did nothing to compensate it by working on his plenty weaknesses. He still doesn't play defence, can't shoot 3s and so on.

Nowadays, he's an inefficient slasher who can still put up fancy numbers and flashy plays once in a while. That's it. I also would like to wish him the best, but his present and future looks bleak for a reason.
For a vet min he was a steal and if he get his shit together he will last in the NBA (if nothing else, as a quality 6th man), otherwise he's due for a rude awakening with a Shanghai Sharks jersey in his hands
>>
>>77301641

It wasn't even the rape... He likes to fuck bitches with his buddies. Thats kinda gay. Inb4 hurt durr it's alpha brah... No it's not
>>
>>77301641

I didn't talk about any conviction at all. But as you could see from the court documents, Rose is just another dumb ghetto thug, humble man my ass.
>>
Member when rose didn't show up to a game last year cause he decided to fly out to Chicago and nobody knew and we all assumed he died
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.