[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

49-1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1498867522064.jpg (36KB, 720x449px)
1498867522064.jpg
36KB, 720x449px
>>
File: IMG_2048.jpg (71KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2048.jpg
71KB, 768x432px
50:0
>>
It would be better for humanity if Weatherman wins.
>>
>>77300503
49-2
>>
>>77300487
literally agreed
ive seen the script its a mcgregor ko win in the 5th
>>
>>77300487
28-3 tier shitposting incoming when McGoober actually fucking loses. The casual fans will have to jump on to the next hypebeast the UFC produces.
>>
Imagine your grand mother, who's never been on the internet, hacking you. That's the absurdity of Conor beating Floyd.
>>
>chokes at 5th round
>>
Gayweather gets caught with one punch and he is KO
>>
>>77300878
But anon, she's actually used to dissect old cellphones before she became a secretary and she has been studying hacking for the last 3 months. Are you sure it wasn't gramma that hacked me?
>>
The extreme irony is that boxing as a whole has a lot more riding on this fight than the MMA. If Floyd wins, no one really bats an eye, he's 'supposed' to win. If McGregor wins though, watch out. Whispers to outright conversations about how boxing is dead will appear overnight, and I don't think there is a way to right the ship should Floyd get hit a few times.
>>
>>77300878
Yeah, except for some details, like McGregor being the fucking Ireland boxing champion, or dedicating his life to a sport that includes boxing in a infinitely more complex context.

So let´s better say it´s like Zuckerberg hacking your facebook account.
He is not a hacker. He doesn´t need it.
>>
>>77300955
>>77300739
This. Conor is a natural K.O. fighter, and has more reach. Floyd is a good "enduring" boxer and he has the odds in a long fight, but one mistake and to the floor he goes.
>>
File: ezgif-1-9efb2aa2d0.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-9efb2aa2d0.gif
2MB, 500x260px
Bruh, look at this dude. haha Wait till
you see the.
hahahaha no no no no ohhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha
look at the top of his head! hahahaha look
at his lips hahaha
>>
File: otário.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
otário.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77301058
What are you trying to convey son?
>>
>>77300878
>get off the internet, anon!
>no! come and try to hack me!
>*hacks the plug*

My grandmother is a bitch.
>>
>>77301052
>but one mistake and to the floor he goes.
GenericBoxingCommentary.mp3
>>
>>77300815
>the sky is blue

just like the casual boxing fans. ty captain obvious.
>>
Reminder that Arsenal's "invincibles" team finished painfully with a 49-1 record.
>>
File: kocvIe6_d.jpg (38KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
kocvIe6_d.jpg
38KB, 640x343px
>>77301008
>Connor won a 16 and under Dublin ametuer boxing competition ages ago, this makes him a national champion and completely qualifies him to fight one of the most skilled professional boxers in history (screencap is directly from a McGregor documentary)
>Runningbacks sprint in a much more, complex environment than sprinters, so therefore Marshawn Lynch could beat Usain Bolt in a race
>Connor just needs to hit him with ONE PUNCH, even though Floyd has been cornered and rocked by harder and infinitely more skilled punches in the past with no result
So this is the power of /heem/ logic?
>>
>>77301317
>typing this much
Are you upset or something lad?
>>
>>77301129
its text mate not a fucking audio file, grow up
>>
File: odds.jpg (98KB, 1269x167px) Image search: [Google]
odds.jpg
98KB, 1269x167px
So how much do you dare to put in?

also:
>diplaying the odds as fractions instead of decimals

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77301317

Just a correction here. The novice championship is actually for beginner boxers, who have had less than 6 or so amateur fights. It's common practice for Dublin gyms to fudge the numbers of their fighters and not report fights. Then entering these fighters with 30 or so amateur fights into the novice championship. I'm pretty sure it runs a couple times a year too. Not the shit on your comment, but his boxing pedigree is actually less than your giving him credit for.
>>
>>77302532

2/11 is even ridiculous. Imagine a bank telling you if you give them 2200 for an hour they'd give you back 400 profit. Any rich fags here should throw their life savings on this.
>>
>nigger fighting the leprechaun instead of fighting another high ranked boxer

Yeap, just a shitshow so that both can get that big payday and Floyd gets 50-0.
>>
>>77301008
> Ireland Boxing champion
No it's me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.