[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Even GOATs get raped:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4726286/Mike-Tyson-opens-sexual-molestion-child.html
>>
>>77298355

Was biting the ear revenge for raping him?
>>
>>77298479
Who would know? He said it didn't affect him much.
>>
File: 0jfGXDcu.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0jfGXDcu.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>77298355

A tortured soul
>>
>>77298355
Im not surpirsed to be honest, and with the recent allegations that mr. rogers and bob ross were fiddling with little boys everything seems to have gone down the shitter
>>
If a person can survive the worst of the worst they become fucking powerful, way more powerful than normies could ever be
>>
>>77299298
Damn I will survive the australian shitposting
>>
You're not a man until you've been fucked by a man
>>
>>77299329
Ancient Greeks were right
>>
>>77299298
Are you saying we need to fuck litle kids so they become GOATs?
>>
Iron Mike had a rough life.
>>
definitely explains why all his trash talk was so homoerotic
>>
>>77299380
And why he spoke with a lisp.
>>
Why do nignogs diddle kids so much?
>>
>>77299261
bob ross?
I don't believe it

my rogers isn't that surprising
>>
>>77299528
it's one of the basic problems in their communities that goes unmentioned. the scale of it is unbelievable but they don't do anything about it or talk about it because "its they business"
>>
>>77298355

You didn't think a man could hit that hard with that much ferocity without having some dark shit happen to him as a child, did you?

It fueled him, fed him in the darkness, you know he saw it every time he looked across from his opponents.
>>
>>77298355
not surprised desu, really sucks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.