[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i referee soccer and do it just to get out of the house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: soccer-referee-1[1].jpg (27KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
soccer-referee-1[1].jpg
27KB, 480x320px
>tfw i referee soccer and do it just to get out of the house because friendless loser

anyone else here officiate sports?
>>
i hosted a Dota game for /vg/ once
>>
>that weirdo who wanted to be the ref of a pick up game between friends
fucking hated him

if you don't like refereeing you can do other things, OP
>>
>>77296300
i like to referee, it gets me outdoors and makes money
>>
You sound like me in a way. I literally just work, sleep and pickup basketball for 2-3 hours a day. I have no friends except the basketball and my computer. Reffing soccer sounds fun though
>>
>>77296931
How is it possible to play that much pickup and not make any friends? Very unlikely
>>
>>77296999
You are underestimating how autistic people on this board can be
>>
>>77296999
Hey man ive refereed every summer and fall for like 10 years, a lot of the same people, and don't make friend with any of them

Combo of complete autism and hating people, hence why I became a referee
>>
Hey OP, I've seen you posting here before. Where you located at?
>>
>>77297143
West coast

> Literally refereeing a tournament this weekend on Saturday doing 6 games 830-7 even though it's gonna be 90+ degrees just so I can do something social outside
>>
OP might as well save the money and try to get a pro license. Maybe start studying the laws of the game and befriend other refs. You can get to the pros (USL, NASL) in this country in a timely manner and if you're consistent enough you can ref in MLS where the pay gets better.
>>
>>77297263
Save what money? I have no interest in doing pro games
>>
how many times have you refballed a team out of a victory?
>>
>>77297273
But the pay is good. You can start at grade 8 and once you reach grade 5 or 4 you will be a professional ref.
>>
>>77297331
I've heard all the stories about what happens at fucking adult amateur games. Police, fights, etc, no interest in dealing with professional players and having to drive around all over the area/state doing games and doing them on week nights

Sticking to the 16-18 year olds and making $40-$50 a game on weekends (usually 150-200a day) in late summer/fall is fine for me
>>
>>77296900
and gets you closer to little girls
>>
>referees are friendless losers
i knew it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.