[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FPL Draft League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: fantasy-premier-league.jpg (59KB, 1172x656px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy-premier-league.jpg
59KB, 1172x656px
Hi /sp/. Kind of new to this board, and a bit unsure of the general opinion on FPL, but I'll give this a go anyways.

FPL is debuting their new "FPL Draft" feature this year, and I was wondering if a few of us would want to do a league of 8-12 people, /sp/ only. The draft is scheduled for Saturday the 29th, 21:00 UTC, 4:00 pm EST in the US.

If any of you are interested, the link to join is below:

https://draft.premierleague.com

Code is: 104182-29166

Also, an explainer from FPL on the new Draft Set up.
>>
>>77295405
Bump
>>
>>77295405
Brainlet here

How does the fpl draft differ from the normal fpl
>>
>>77295405
>Setting the date that far in advance
>thinking people will remember and show up
>>
>>77297745
In regular FPL you just get a budget, and you can choose to spend that on any players, regardless of who else in the league picked them, as long as they fit within your $100 million cap.

With the draft, everybody takes turns picking, and every player can only be picked once. There are no prices, so if somehow really good players went unpicked, you could assemble an incredible team with all the big names, and not have to sacrifice.
>>
>t. Fabian Rodriguez Rozo
>>
bumping for interest
>>
The Premier league site one sucks because you can't trade between teams just waive players. draftfantasyfootball.co.uk is better and has better scoring as well.
>>
>only 8 teams
>>
>>77304630
8-12 is honestly the best range for this, past that it becomes a little too crowded in the drafting, difficult to get enough of the better players.
>>
>>77304805
I actually like 16, no team is stacked and you are more interested in players you'd never normally be interested in
>>
>>77295405

Is there a /sp/ non-draft league? you now..the normal FPL?

Also, count me in!
>>
>>77304956
I think you make a good point, a league of 16 would allow more underutilized players to become more relevant. I'm raising the cap to 16, if we get that many people, great, if not, it will just be at whatever number we get. Right now we have 9.

>>77305161
I haven't seen anything on the board yet FPL related (besides this). Once this league fills up or the thread closes, I'll probably start one in the classic setup, unless I see someone else has at that point.
>>
>>77305161
Theres loads of leagues but no one really cares right now, so the admins aren't posting the codes.
>>
>>77295405

Okay im in, can you give it a non-meme name (not too memey atleast) so I don't get embarrassed by my normie friends.

Also where do I sign up to your league?
>>
>>77305527
premierleague.com then the draft tab, join league and put the code in
>>
>>77305527
Yeah, just copy paste the link I put in the original post, then click 'join league', and copy paste the code I put in the op.
>>
>>77305540
>>77305682

Thanks my mexican and malaysian friends. How long do we get for each pick? Is it drawn out over a few days or just like then and there
>>
Scoring mode head to head?? Bit gay senpai
>>
>>77305778

Nope, it's 2 minutes, every team has 2 minutes per round
>>
>>77305886
>>77305778
It's 90 seconds but yeah it's pretty condensed. The whole thing should take about 15-20 minutes
>>
>>77295405
I'd join this but it's summer and no fucking way am I going to be at home on a computer at 4PM on a Saturday

OP are you retarded???
>>
>>77305915
From experience it takes longer than that, closer to an hour and half. But that was with most of the players missing the actual draft so most of the picks were AI taking 90 seconds to pcik.
>>
>>77305945
I wanted to pick a time that would be workable for both Americans and Europeans. The Prem starts on August 11, so it has to be soon-ish. Many draft leagues are doing their drafts this week.
>>
>>77305949
>AI taking 90 seconds to pcik
that's pretty stupid
>>
>>77306730
It's not. You get 90 seconds. If you don't pick anything, the AI picks it for you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.