[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE AND DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Derrick Rose.jpg (27KB, 406x270px) Image search: [Google]
Derrick Rose.jpg
27KB, 406x270px
HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE

HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE AND DOWN
>>
>>77293547
oh my
>>
I celly'd so hard when the Sixers won that series my neighbors called the cops for blasting "Motown Philly" by Boyz II Men on repeat for 30 minutes while screaming at people on Facebook.
>>
File: getuprose.jpg (63KB, 630x381px) Image search: [Google]
getuprose.jpg
63KB, 630x381px
>>
>you now remember #TheReturn

Memba when adidas hyped up derrick Rose's return all season long and he didn't bother showing up til next seasim? And thrn thst next season he got injured for the rest of the season within 4-6 weeks anyways? ".....thst was cool" - Chris Farley from the Chris Farley show

Memba when you saw EVERYONE rocking those d-rose adidas shoes? Memba when I was being sarcastic cuz in Chicago you'd see more people rocking the "D on top of a rose" logo cap.... The shoes? Not so much.

Memba when the next season after #TheReturn Derrick did his preseason presser and said that 1) he's looking forward to free agency and 2) his #1 concern is being to walk up the metal bleachers @ his son's high school graduation? I memba thst going over HUGE in Chicago, I yell you what.
>>
>>77293547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCADLj0Y1QE
>>
>>77293547
WE ARE THE ROSES
THIS IS THE CONCRETE
THESE ARE MY DAMAGED PETALS
>>
REMINDER: Shaun Livingston is a 2X NBA champion
>>
>>77293547
Are Cavs starting a wheelchair basketball team?
>>
>>77297987
top 10 anime deaths
>>
>>77297982
I remember waiting for that giant pussy to come back in the playoffs the following season only for his bitch ass to pussy out like the faggot he is
>>
>>77297982
>>77299507
Remember how he got out of rape charges by saying he didnt know what the word consent meant?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.