[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3446.jpg (41KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3446.jpg
41KB, 647x340px
Who wins?
>>
>>77291298
There is literally no one on the planet that can beat Bones
>>
>>77291598
except himself
>>
File: gus.jpg (147KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
gus.jpg
147KB, 650x434px
>>77291598
*blocks your path*
>>
>>77291625
He won that fight, buddy
>>
who are white, Trump supporting UFC fans supposed to root for?
>>
>>77291298
fucking lol what the fuck is dana doing letting jones back in the ufc
>>
>>77292095
Jones cuz hes a rebel
>>
>>77292095
jones

dc is an uncle tom
>>
>>77292095
what a stupid question.
The Olympian Uncle Tom, of course
>>
File: dcchickendinner.png (179KB, 733x553px) Image search: [Google]
dcchickendinner.png
179KB, 733x553px
Let's go DC!
>>
DC is too old his family made him soft and Jon's clinch game is better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw

friendly reminder
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 274x184px
>>77291598
*blocks your path*
>>
>"How do you fall asleep at night and call yourself the champ?"
>"Actually I can Jon it's very easy. Your antics beyond the octagon are out of my control."
>*gets teary eyed*
>*gets up and walks away*

DC. Also, did anyone get the impression that DC was going to retire after this fight? I remember him phrasing something like it was a possibility.
>>
>>77296353
hes pushing really hard to become an "UFC personality", hell prolly retire to become a commentator or host for some show on Fox
>>
>>77291598
Jones is mentally exhausted and defeated. Behind the trash talk is an insecure guy that has beaten himself.

Sort of like Barao.
>>
>>77296353
I think he said something like
>"and after the fight I'll end my storied career"
>>
>>77292424
He's the only name a casual would know now that Conor left him to go play with Floyd
>>
So how long was Jones' little suspension? It hasn't even been a full year since he blew it like the day before their rematch.
>>
>>77292424
dana is a weak bitch that is easily bullied. it's when you've turned your back on him that he gets uppity and greedy.

don't buy into his tough guy persona dude is a pillowbiter. I know guys that have literally fucked him in the ass
>>
>>77296497
I wouldn't doubt that. We all see how his face turns red like a school girl when he sees a new shirtless man crush in the octagon.
>>
>>77291298
probably Jones but I'm rooting for Cormier
>>
For me its Vincent Kompany
>>
>>77296353
if he wins it would be a good time to retire before the brain damage from fighting starts (or gets much worse)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa34mBvVExo
>>
>>77291598
>blocks your drug cheating
>blocks your strength and endurance
>blocks your artificial killer instinct
>blocks your confidence
>blocks your complete ability to compete

nice try kid.
>>
>>77299267
every shot to the head causes CTE

any man would stop if he were wise
>>
>>77296353
>did anyone get the impression that DC was going to retire after this fight?
Nah, if he wins he will fight Alexander then if he wins that he will do the trilogy Jon Jones fight which whether win or lose will be his last fight.
>>
>>77299934
Pretty much this. Though I think a trilogy with Jon would be the only thing he'd do. DC is 40 and his body is getting more fragile and each weight cut drains more and more. Imagine having the possibility of a rubber match with the arguable GOAT from a monetary and legacy perspective. Assuming he wins this upcoming fight. You already have a win over the debatable GOAT, your legacy is set as possibly his equal if not better, you could lose the trilogy fight and still be regarded as a legend and go out on a mega payday. You win, just that much sweeter
>>
DC doesnt have a chance beating him in a standup match. And ironically doesnt have a chance winning on the ground as a wrestler. This fight will look the same as the first one.
>>
File: stipe.png (102KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
stipe.png
102KB, 730x380px
>>77291598
*blocks your path*
>>
File: cte.png (376KB, 980x500px) Image search: [Google]
cte.png
376KB, 980x500px
>>77291298
Raising CTE awareness
>>
>>77291298
it's more a question of who is degrading faster

all fighters prime's are flashes in a pan
>>
I honestly have visions of Jones getting knocked out early in a massive upset when I think of this fight. I don't think I have realy psychic powers though so take it as you will.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.