[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any cool stories about knowing athletes? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Cam_newton_2016.jpg (133KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cam_newton_2016.jpg
133KB, 800x768px
Does anyone have any cool stories about knowing athletes?

My girlfriend tutored Cam Newton at Auburn, for math I think. Dude was dumb as a fucking rock, they had to have like three sessions every week just so he could pass his tests. I point him out whenever we're watching Redzone, but she seems sort of embarrassed by it. He must have been a pretty big prick
>>
Bad bait, anon.
>>
Kemba walker was in my English class. Consistently flirted with the white girls in the back. That's it.
>>
Tom Brady likes sweet potato fries
>>
I work with an Olympian (Athens) and a guy who knows people at the French football federation so well he just called to take a plane and go to the Euro 2016 semifinal.
>>
>>77271901
>she seems sort of embarrassed by it
because she sucked his huge cock and fucked him
>>
>>77271901
My high school teacher painted Lebron James' house. I've even talked to some people who went to high school with Lebron since I live near Cleveland. Also, Mike Brown's former house is a 10-minute drive from my place.

t. Ohiofag
>>
I had classes with some football players my freshman year. They showed up the first week, stopped going, and never went the rest of the semester until the final. Next semester, they were in the second class with me...?

must be those "tutors"
>>
File: lofa.jpg (102KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lofa.jpg
102KB, 640x360px
My sister used to baby sit for Mosi Tatupu of the Patriots of the 80s. Around the time they went to the Superbowl. We got to know them. They'd come over for BBQs and junk. Went down to our summer house on the Cape a couple of times with Pats LB Larry McGrew. I was in my teens. One night small party or whatever and Gerin Veris was there. He comes in to the living room where me and my brother were watching the Celtics and he asked if we smoked. We pulled out our water bong but he was like Nah, I got it and broke out a blunt and we toked up. Mosi's son played for the Seahawks awhile back, Lofa. He was well on his well to stardom but may have had career cut short because of injuries. I remember I was over their house once and I was wrestling around with Lofa, who was much younger but still I just had to laugh and was like welp, he's gonna play in the NFL. And sure enough he did.
>>
Jae Crowder was in my communications class Freshman year. Nigga was asleep half the time. No one cared though because it was a huge lecture hall

also I remember one Friday night when the basketball team got their friends to close off a street on campus and they were doing wind sprints to see who was the fastest. Jimmy Butler won. My friend asked him to come smoke weed with us and he said he couldn't because of NCAA regulations
>>
File: veris.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
veris.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>77272534

BTW, Veris was the guy trying to tackle Bo Jackson in that Family Guy Tecmo Bowl bit. Ha!
>>
>>77272525
Honestly, I did that for some of my classes.

For Calculus III, I came in only for exams. Attendance wasn't taken, so I just submitted my HW in the professors mailbox (he said that he has to receive it the same day and gave us two choices: submit through his mailbox or In class).

There were three exams, including the final. I only went a total of five days:
>First day of class to grab the syllabus
>Each exam (so 3)
>One day to learn more about a topic in depth that I hadn't known much about.

That was about it. I almost did the same in ODE, but the prof counted attendance and was a dick about people being absent/late.
>>
>>77271901
*He must have had a pretty big prick.
>>
I know a load of Olympic rowers. The lifestyle is rough
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.