[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he on dope or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: bolt.jpg (128KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bolt.jpg
128KB, 1024x576px
Is he on dope or not?
>>
>>77269497

No, just good Jamacian food
>>
>>77269544

I'm pretty sure he said he ate nothing but chicken mcnuggets at Beijing olympics
>>
>>77269497
>yfw if he ran properly Bolt could have been even faster

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/sports/olympics/usain-bolt-stride-speed.html
>>
>>77269497
Absolutely. He's been dodging tests for years
>>
He's a Jamaican sprinter so yes. They dope just like Russia but they're the "good guys" so they get away with it.
>>
>>77269497
>Bolt failed drugs tests
>o results found
>>
>>77269497
Yes

Jamaica is a ridiculously small country, without doping they wouldn't be close to e.g. the USA. . They've done basically no dope testing.

Still many of their best runners have been caught, including Campell-Brown and Yohan Blake
>>
>>77270263

The same amount of failed tests as Lance Armstrong
>>
>>77269497
he's pretty much the only sprinter with sub-9.9 times to not get caught, so probably. but then again, if everyone is doping, that's a level playing field to he's still the GOAT

also, how is he not getting caught when the a bunch of Jamaicans and Americans have, including Gatlin? you'd think Gatlin would have some protection being the top American
>>
Everyone in every slightly competitive sport is taking performance enhancing drugs. There's even a huge number of people in amateur sports on PEDs.
>>
>>77270289
this desu, they're all on steroids at the olympic level

they're probably all on steroids one step down from the olympic evel too

same reason Lance is still a GOAT, they're all on it so who cares
>>
>>77269497
They all dope, he just forked out for a good doctor unlike the ones who have been busted.
>>
>>77270331
>>77270328
>>77270323
>making claims with zero evidence

All athletes are aliens from the planet zork..THERE I SAID IT SO ITS TRUE
>>
>>77270346
This isn't your debate club, it's a message board. I'm just stating my opinion, I don't have to prove jack shit.
>>
>>77270323
Any field really. All the best CEOs, financial traders, lawyers, doctors. They all dope.
>>
>>77270355
Then state it as an opinion doofus
>>
if everyone was natural he'd still be the fastest man on earth.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 174x290px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 174x290px
This needs to be updated, Carter failed a test
>>
File: dopers.jpg (63KB, 403x556px) Image search: [Google]
dopers.jpg
63KB, 403x556px
>>
Fit here. There's literally nothing wrong with using steroids. If you're knowledgeable and have researched it, it's as safe as taking vitamins
Of course ((((they)))) don't want you to succeed
>>
Why does everyone hate lance Armstrong if everyone was doping?
>>
>>77270441
Because he was a winner
>>
>>77270441
Because he acted like an ass while doing it, trashing others who got caught, stuff like this. He even admitted to this himself.
>>
>>77269497
No. And the attack on the USS Liberty was an accident too.
>>
>>77270441
>>77270469

yeah because hes psychotic. just look at what he admitted to:
doping during all his wins BUT not during his comeback where he placed third at the age of what.. 38?

the man is deranged
>>
>>77270469

90% of people don't know about any of that. They hate him just because of doping. The others aren't hated because they are literally whos. Nobody knows who Jan Ullrich or Erik Zabel are. Everyone knows Lance.
>>
>>77270346
>b-but my m-mummy said all the athletes didn't do drugs!!

howling
>>
>>77269497
Dope 100 %
>>
>>77269497
yes, as is the whole jamaican track team
>>
>>77270748
>As the whole elite sprinters
>>
>>77270441
His whole global image was based upon perseverance and not cheating/taking short-cuts to win races and battle with Cancer. His testicuclar Cancer was probably from doping so much in his desire to win, and yet his whole public persona and the message he told his own team, branding companies, and cancer companies and cancer sufferers was about never cheating yourself and perseverance.

People who worked for him aka Dieticians/ Nutritions/ Sports Psychologists/ etc... their reputation and money goes down the toilet with Lance being a doper.

All those cancer patients their families, and chairities who he flatly lied to there face shilled them positivity messages peronsally, their hopes were gonna be fucked over when the news comes out about his doping.

Also because before outed as a doper,he publicly criticized people in cycling and the sport for doping.
>>
>>77270790

He started doping after the cancer. The EPO was for cancer treatment then he realised it was a miracle drug and Eddy Merckx (who gets a pass on doping) introduced him to Ferarri the next year
>>
No. Until Bolt, people thought the 100m sprinter should be short, stubby, and muscular. He's completely changed the mold of what a sprinter should look like.
>>
>>77269497
Yes. So are all the other sprinters.
>>
>>77270272
I'm sure Blake has been caught
>>
>>77270894
>You know remember Maurice Greene
>>
>>77274854
> you now remember Sun Yang
>>
>>77269553

not because he wanted to
he didnt trust chinese food/cooks/restaurants and needed to consume massive amounts of calories so he went with the "safe" bet in a universal american food chain
>>
Every single olympian is on
EPO
HGH
Stanozolol
Oxabolone
Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone
4-hydroxytestosterone
1-androstenediol
Etiocholanolone
7-keto-DHEA
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1
Vascular-Endothelial Growth Factor
salbutamol
Raloxifene
GW 1516
>>
>>77269497
yes but he means too much to the sport for them to pop him
>>
Dope is heroin, so no
>>
>>77275107
'no', stop projecting

Only Russians and Amerifats cheat in the Olympics, because you are the only ones who care about it

I highly doubt the girl who won a gold medal for us in Judo was using drugs, she's 100% amateur and just got a Medicine degree
>>
>>77275107
Even the Horse Riders / Dressage?
>>
So when will sports governing bodies just relax all rules on drugs and each athlete who is doping is open about it and people can make up their own minds about it. I know sport wants us to believe that we can all achieve greatness if we just B.E ourselves but that's not true. No one stood a chance against Phelps even if everyone was clean, he was just built to dominate in swimming and that was genetic lottery.

Also everyone now knows Wiggins used PEDs to win his tour and nobody seems to be that bothered. Would people honestly be less impressed with Bolt if it was proven he is pumped full of all sorts?
>>
>>77269497
They learned from the Armstrong case that it will be too big of a hit to the athletics if Bolt would be busted. So they won't let that happen.
>>
>>77270441
He tried to destroy the careers of people who even speculated that he was doping.
>>
>>77275189
>Medicine degree
>not doping

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Olympics are far dirtier than cycling ever was
>>
>>77275461

It's gonna take some Jesus type of motherfucker who comes along and changes people's perception of PEDs. Kind of like how Elon Musk is apparently a Messiah of some sort to a lot of people right now. You need a person like that with enough influence and appeal that people start saying "Wow I agree with him!"
>>
>>77269497
Every professional athlete is, including Bolt
>>
File: !.png (9KB, 288x299px) Image search: [Google]
!.png
9KB, 288x299px
>>77269497
FORCING RACE ORGANIZERS TO REMOVE ANDRE DEGRASSE FROM THE 100m

LMFAO

http://nationalpost.com/g00/sports/olympics/usain-bolt-denies-having-andre-de-grasse-booted-out-of-diamond-league-race/wcm/72b95c16-9722-4e1f-a3cf-e90135c55a76?i10c.referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F

`
>>
this is why archery is the most pure olympic sport.
>>
File: 13516351.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
13516351.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>77269497
Absolutely 100%.
But it's still impressive what he has accomplished.
>>
>>77276022
Why the fuck would she want to cheat? It's fucking judo and it's just a hobby for her, she's a doctor

Only Americans and Russians use the Olympics as a dick-measurement contest like it was the cold war
>>
>>77270556
No way.
He is still claiming natty in '09? His level was basically almost the same as some of the earlier years, just some of the other guys being plain better than his earlier rivals.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.