[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a faggy general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nfl.jpg (622KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
nfl.jpg
622KB, 3200x1680px
Non-Americans, will you give it a shot this year?
>>
This thread should be a lot of fun
>>
If I wanted to see niggers hitting each other I'd just move to USA and cut the ads.
>>
>>77254487
You could just go outside tbqh
>>
File: 1500739820415.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500739820415.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>watch nba, nfl or mlb
>literally nothing happens 90% of the game
why do Americans enjoy this? I get your "culture" is based on being different from England so you don't play they sports but that's not enough reason to play shitty ones just because you made them
>>
>>77254392

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/631553/sex-robot-china-factory-pictures-sergi-santos-go-global
>>
>11 minutes of fatties slamming against each other
No thanks.
>>
>>77254541
lmao
>>
>>77254580
I love football (soccer) but are you implying that there's more action in soccer than there is in basketball?
>>
>>77254770
no, but most of the basektball game is irrelevant

basketball has lot of action, but pointless action
>>
>>77254770
Yes, there is more action in football than in basketball. If you don't see that, you don't understand football.
For example, all the build-up from the goalkeeper to his centerbacks, to the midfield, to the wings, keeping the ball moving around to move opposing teamblock, is action.
What you think is the "only action", is the mere completion of all the build-up, the team efforts, and is probably 5-10% of the whole action itself.
Without even speaking of move off-the ball of players without the ball in their feet, or the team in defensive shape.
Basketball in the other hand is scoring scoring scoring.
So an analogy would be
>football=a journey through a town, meeting plenty of people. is the arrival the only thing that matters?
>basketball=passing through the same door again and again for 45 minutes
>>
I've been watching it for years
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.