[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ironic that I love GS Warriors yet I hate Team Sky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Sky-Announcement-Blog.jpg (200KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Sky-Announcement-Blog.jpg
200KB, 1024x683px
Is it ironic that I love GS Warriors yet I hate Team Sky?
>>
File: 1496779767626.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1496779767626.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>hating some guys you've never met in your life
>>
>>77254207
No you are entry level at Basketball and more advanced at cycling
>>
Explain to a cycling pleb why Team Sky is hateable.
>>
>>77254964
most money buy up all the competition make the sport uncompetitive
>>
>>77255071
Ah, I see. Fuck them, then.
>>
File: englel.jpg (122KB, 962x607px) Image search: [Google]
englel.jpg
122KB, 962x607px
>>77254964
it is owned by rupert murdoch, who is an evil conservative
>>
>>77254964
Huge budget, they win in the most dull, demoralizing way possible, they have no likeable personalities.
They're one of those teams who will answer any question in the manner of "We train hard, we go out there with a plan and execute, we don't focus on the competition."
>>
>>77255086

There is much more to it than that.

They said they would have nothing to do with anyone who was involved with doping then it turns out they hired a shady doctor
Their riders used exemptions so they could use drugs that are on the banned list "for medical reasons".
Their manager is a smug cunt who dismisses anyone who criticizes the team
They had drugs delivered to the middle of nowhere in France for Bradley Wiggins who won the race that year and embarrassed themselves trying to explain it.

This just adds to the suspicions of doping since they are by far the most dominant team and rider since Lance Armstrong.

Also they use the most boring robot tactics
>>
>>77255227
Why don't they get squashed if they're as visible as Lance was, then?
>>
>>77255249
Lance never actually got squashed until well after his career was over.
>>
>>77255227
>>77255162
Both spot on here really

They have the dominance of the USPS team (without the personalities, at least USPS' riders had character) and the big budget/superteam feel of that Festina team from the mid-late 90s (again, without the personalities like Virenque, Brochard et al). The year they had Wiggins and Cavendish on the team they had a bit of swagger, but now they're very robotic.

Honestly I find Brailsford more irritating than a lot of previous team managers going back in the day.

Got the feeling that Team Sky's house of cards will come crumbling down at some point, it's been wobbling a bit. Unlike David Walsh and their ilk I've never subscribed to the Skypill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.