[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he elite or shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 112800130-1444300174-800.jpg (57KB, 594x467px) Image search: [Google]
112800130-1444300174-800.jpg
57KB, 594x467px
Tough question.
>>
>>77253514
Elite luck

Shit player
>>
>Arshavin, played for Arsenal, managed by a man called Arsene

really makes you think
>>
>>77253555
explains why he was arse
>>
Euro 2008 + His first 6 months at Arsenal + a 2-3 games scattered after that = elite.

Everything else = shit.
>>
>that hat trick+1 he had against Liverpool

I will always rate him just for that
>>
>>77254024

same desu
>>
>arse shave in
>>
>>77253514
He was pure Russian Elite.
He probably needed to leave Russian league before 20 to go higher. He arrived to old at Arsenal.
>>
>>77253514
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2697888-the-complicated-legacy-of-andrey-arshavin-at-arsenal

>If Arshavin did reach out during his time at Arsenal, it was not to his teammates but his fans. His personal website, which was taken down late last year, featured a bizarre question and answer page. The gesture itself speaks to his willingness to engage and the extent to which he courted public approval. The execution, however, offered a window into the complicated psyche those around him were aware of.

>"If you plan to lead a communist uprising in the UK," offers one fan, "I would gladly help you storm Buckingham Palace."

>Arshavin replied: "Here in England I often catch myself thinking that everything here will be just the same in a hundred years' time and even after that, everything will be just the way it is now. Don't change anything, you don't need any revolutions."

>Here was a player who failed to connect on a personal level with his teammates yet reached out and engaged with fans in an offbeat way that would seem unfathomable to most footballers.

He was the true Russian autistic Messi. Should've moved to Barca and not the useless fashion fag club.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.