[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Trans/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 64

>Barcelona forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen - in French)

Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Manchester City have agreed a 57m euros (£51.15m) fee for Monaco's 23-year-old left-back Benjamin Mendy. (L'Equipe - in French)

PSG are also ready to make a £70m offer for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28 and offer him £400,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United have made a £35m bid for Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, and have been told they can have him for £50m. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid have agreed terms with Monaco and Kylian Mbappe over a world record £120m move for the 18-year-old striker. (Sun)

>Barcelona have warned Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, they will move for Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, if the Reds reject their offer. (Sun)

Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign versatile attacking midfielder Rafinha, 24, from Barcelona. (Sky Sports)

>The Gunners are also close to agreeing a deal with Crystal Palace which would see 22-year-old defender Calum Chambers leave for the Selhurst Park club. (Guardian)

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is interested in Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, to act as back-up to new signing Alvaro Morata - but Swansea want £30m. (Independent)

>The English champions also want Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and plan talks with the 23-year-old.(Sky Sports)
>>
>Manager Jurgen Klopp is to tell 25-year-old midfielder Philippe Coutinho that he cannot leave Liverpool for Barcelona, after the Reds rejected a £72m bid. (Times - subscription required)

Liverpool centre-back Joe Gomez, 20, wants to stay at Anfield rather than go on loan with Brighton. (Liverpool Echo)

>Swansea City are the latest club to be linked with a move for £20m-rated Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25. (Daily Telegraph)

Marseille manager Rudi Garcia has confirmed that Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, will not be joining the club. (Standard)

>Birmingham City have rejected an opening offer from Hull City for 28-year-old defender Ryan Shotton. (Birmingham Mail)

Newcastle are looking for a new striker, says manager Rafael Benitez. (Newcastle Chronicle)

post your countries rumours pls
>>
Is uefalona basically finished?

Is real Madrid realistically, the most stacked team right now?

Also based Florentino just fucked over everyone else in the market this time.
>>
Farça wanted verratti (worth 100) for less than 70M€ because not enough money, they played it fouly and screwed up and are now losing neymar because they pissed off petrol kebabs.

Well at least the 200M€ will help them pay their debts and messi salary

As for Mbrappé, I keep thinking this is a wrong move, he's done an incredible half season but monaco was literally carried by bernardinho, he could flop as well
>>
>van Diva
>>
File: barcelona-2006-header[2].jpg (643KB, 960x499px) Image search: [Google]
barcelona-2006-header[2].jpg
643KB, 960x499px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13496780
>>
File: pepejuvesad.png (217KB, 1119x1256px) Image search: [Google]
pepejuvesad.png
217KB, 1119x1256px
>>
>>77249830
La cacazzete, and only because he was the least expensive.

>>77249841
Will juve unfuck the logo.
>>
File: vous_etes_larbitre_Hasselbaink.jpg (178KB, 1065x486px) Image search: [Google]
vous_etes_larbitre_Hasselbaink.jpg
178KB, 1065x486px
>you now remember Jimmy Hasselbaink

>>77249631
UEFA knows it's not healthy for too much Madrid domination
>>
File: IMG_2090.jpg (8KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.jpg
8KB, 250x207px
>500m for chocolate raheem sterling
>>
>Sanchez leaving
>OX leaving
>Gibbs leaving

will arsenal even top4 next season?
>>
football is fucking dead
>>
File: ll.jpg (251KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
251KB, 1200x800px
13 days la
>>
>>77249917
Rovers are fucking dog shit

Arr Gyle is where it's at

#brentout
>>
>>77249902
But nothing's changed, transfers have been ridiculous for decades.
>>
>>77249609
>>Barcelona forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen - in French)

Literally 2 Pogbas, this deal if it goes through will be the dodgiest, most corrupt transfer of all time.

>Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Juve are going to start falling apart if this happens, arguably their 2 best players leaving in one window. They'll still win the Serie A though.
>>
File: l2.jpg (520KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
l2.jpg
520KB, 2048x1362px
>>77249940
>Rovers are fucking dog shit
just you wait till sept the 30th when ur lot come up to the Mem aka the fortress aka the dogs aka the best home league record over the past three seasons out of all 5 major leagues in this country
all the portsmouth plymouth and rovers games will be good this season can't wait for them now
>>
>>77249897
only Sanchez leaving matters
>>
>milan beating buyern

Bundes exposed
>>
Neymar appears closer than ever to leaving Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain, and the Brazil attacker stands to benefit greatly from the transfer.

Goal understands that the 25-year-old attacker has been offered a basic salary of €30 million per year at the Parc des Princes, which represents around three times more than he currently earns at Camp Nou.

However, 15 per cent of his earnings will go to his father, whose opaque role in the player’s transfer from Santos to Barca continues to cause legal issues for all those involved.

Neymar, meanwhile, will receive an up-front fee of €40m when he completes his world record €222m transfer.

On top of this, the Brazil ace will be offered a percentage of the income from hotels owned by the PSG board, plus a private jet that will allow him to return to Brazil when he wishes.
>>
>>77250091
>goal.com
>>
can't really see the point of PSG
>>
BAYERN BTFO time to put a bet on Red Bull winning the league
>>
>>77250012
so many dads
>>
>>77250019
this, plus Cazorla missing half the season
>>
Any update on the Benjamin Mendy to Liverpool situation?
>>
>>77250158
>half

He's out the entire season
>>
>>77250164
yeah
>>
>>77250184
and the javi martinez to liverpool situation..?
>>
>>77250188
done deal la
>>
>>77250188
Should be done in 48 hours la'
>>
>>77249866
1: tell the assistant to sit down or go to the stands
2: Award goal
3: Red Card
>>
File: eufemiano-fuentes.jpg (85KB, 980x599px) Image search: [Google]
eufemiano-fuentes.jpg
85KB, 980x599px
>>77250180
we shall see about that...
>>
>>77250188
done in 72 hours la
>>
>>77250188
spotted in anfield la
>>
>>77250210
Surely in sit 2 you sub yourself off and bring the 4th official into the game?
>>
>>77250188
Posted on Instagram with Ballotelli earlier.
Haha. Mario.
>>
>>77249631
>Iniesta almost retired
>Villar in jail
Yyyyyep
>>
>>77249609
before you make a thread try linking it in the previous thread
>>
>>77249866
1. not actually sure if that's forbidden, I'd probably warn the guy and tell him to sit down
2. obviously not a goal, drop ball from where i got almost killed
3. make a note in the post match report and stress that the player is tested after the match
>>
>>77249866
1:it's pretty redundant considering the era we live in where there's 100 cameras around the fields so i'd just let it slide
2:award a goal
3:red card the player
>>
Based chink overlord make Milan great again
>>
hello i am here to discuss the transfers
>>
>>77249866
1. there might be an obscure rule about filming equipment in the technical area but I'm not aware of it so do nothing
2.sub myself out the game and let the 4th official deal with it
3. pretty sure under wada nearly all drugs you inject are banned unless you have a TUE form. He also has a sharp object in his hand which he isn't allowed. Send him off before the sub is made
>>
>>77250333
you trying to tap me up mate?
>>
>>77250333
Meet me out the back of Asda then dickhead, fucking smash your head in. I swear.
>>
>>77249830
you now remember Giuly
>>
>>77250356
you now remember Messi
>>
>>77250333
your "unsettling" me
>>
>Roma have agreed personal terms with Riyad Mahrez but the clubs are still in talks over a fee. (Source: Di Marzio)

Aleksander Kolarov has arrived in Boston to sign for AS Roma for £5.8m at their pre-season training camp. (Source: Forza Roma Info)

>Neymar on 'absolute silent' after talks about PSG transfer.

Bookies have SUSPENDED betting on Neymar joining Paris Saint-Germain, the bookmakers are also no longer taking bets on Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic joining Manchester United and Arsenal’s Kieran Gibbs going to Watford.

>Van Dijk has been ordered to train alone by Southampton after telling them he wants to leave in a bid to join Liverpool this summer. The 26-year-old has been banned from Saints' pre-season tour of France next week by new manager Mauricio Pellegrino.

Pep Guardiola remain confident of landing Monaco left-back Mendy in a £54m deal – despite being accused of tapping-up his team-mate Kylian Mbappe.
>>
>>77250366
then #killself
>>
>>77250366
It's "you're". You bear wrestling vodka slav.
>>
>Former Sunderland manager David Moyes behaved "entirely inappropriately" when he told BBC reporter Vicki Sparks that she might "get a slap", an independent panel ruled.

>In a ruling released by the Football Assocation, a commission chaired by barrister Craig Moore accepted Moyes' comments were "attempted humour". However, it said his actions were "wholly unacceptable".

>He was fined £30,000 by the FA in June. The ruling has now been published: http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/jun/09/david-moyes-fined-090617

> m o y e s
>>
>>77249631
Think back just 3 years. Madrid entering full retard manager destroying mode, desperately grabbing James for megabucks without any plan to use him, executive decision never to use defensive midfielders. Barca have guaranteed the best forwards in the world for the coming years, are phasing out Iniesta for Arda and Rakitic and have the only conceivable heir to Messi secured. Things change.
>>
>>77250377
>tapping-up
>>
Mmmm... more Guinness West indies porter and Erdingers for me lads. Also a bottle of Bourbon mmmmmm...
>>
>>77250391
JUST
>>
>>77250406
>Erdinger
good to see we export only our worst beer
>>
>>77250406
careful, that fucking leaf might turn up again
>>
>>77250386
english is a living language brah
>>
>>77250407
>moyes

Can't even make a joke without getting fired or relegated.
>>
>>77250407
I wonder if Moyes will manage again considering everything after Everton has been disaster after disaster.

Could manage outside Europe.
>>
>>77249631
>Halal hemorrhaging important depth players left and right
>Barca will have an extra 250M to spend on for the next few seasons and will replace Nerman with a younger world class player like Dybala and also have enough to get some good depth for the midfield and fullbacks.
lol, it's Halal that are screwed. MSN was the cause of Barca becoming so unbalanced anyway so let Piss$G get Ronaldinho 2.0.
>>
>>77250411
I like it. What's some good German beer?

>>77250413
I'm summoning him la'
>>
>>77250416
Just banter la' s-sorry
>>
>>77250397
lol Madrid was fine, just needed a manager. Barca's problems are much moer deep.
>>
>>77249897
Call me when they have actually left.
>>
>>77250424
a national team outside europe with a fifa ranking of 100-150th could work, a middle eastern team maybe?
>>
>>77250424
He should go to Valencia for the ultimate JUST combo
>>
>>77250452
France wouldn't let go of Deschamps just yet..
>>
>>77249897
sad to see that they're losing one of their best players..... along with gibbs and sanchez!!!
>>
any updates on the Neymar to psg situation?
>>
>>77250424
>>77250452
England manager then?
>>
>>77250424
He needs a solid midtable team like stoke or west brom, could also see him at west ham. Basically he need a cycle of mediocrity team that's easy to keep the balance of. Like when he was at Everton, it's the only way >moyes can survive. Also he could go to Celtic after Brennys 10 year reign has ended and get some easy titles.
>>
I like Barcelona but anyone defending their recent purchases is a retard. Barca are fucked atm and when Messi retir 's they are extra fucked due to a retarded board with a retarded transfer policy.
>>
>>77250462
france have a much higher fifa ranking than that and are not based in the middle east.....

strange post!
>>
>>77250391
>30k fine for fucking banter
england was a mistake
>>
>>77250481
>france
>not middle eastern

ok nigel
>>
>>77250434
I love the Dybs, but he isn't Neymar tier. He's totally there technically, but not physically, and he doesn't have that asshole attitude Neymar has. You could see in the 6-1, Neymar is the kind of guy who bites back. Dybala in the CL final just got depressed
>>
>>77250483
>moyes used up all his banter points when managing United.
>>
>>77249866
these are always a laugh

>1. its fine
>2. goal
>3. innocent until proven roiding
>>
"He is not on the market," Bartomeu told Associated Press this week. "He has a contract for the coming four years and, of course, we count on him. He’s part of our team.”

“These clauses are impossible to activate, if you want to comply with financial fair play.”
>>
Fuck Qatar I hope the other gulf countries continue the embargo and the World Cup flops..
>>
>>77250500
shit i didn't know we had limited banter points
i might have bantered too hard and wasted them
>>
BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Manchester City agree fee of more than £51m with Monaco for Benjamin Mendy
>>
>>77250377
>city are getting money for Kolarov
how
>>
>>77250526
It's a very fine balance, however...there are ways to increase your banter limit
>>
>>77250532
>it took sky an hour to check the guardian
>"sky sources" on a story everyone else already reported
lol
>>
>>77250540
none of them are legal though so probably best not to discuss them here
>>
>Barcelona forward Neymar, 25, has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer. (Le Parisen - in French)

But Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde says stories linking Neymar with PSG are nothing but "rumours" and that they want him to stay. (Metro)

>Barcelona team-mate Javier Mascherano still thinks the La Liga side can count on Neymar, saying he is "the future of the club". (ESPN FC)

Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

H OW L I N G !
>>
BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: PSG will make a £35m offer for Alexis Sanchez next week. Sanchez has 12 months left on his Arsenal contract.

Arsenal's position remains that Sanchez is not for sale. Sanchez's representatives are asking PSG for a contract worth £500,000 a week.
>>
>>77250532
>£51m
It's £51.6m so you can round it to £55m for easier use.
>>
How close to reality are the Mbappe to Madrid rumors ?
>>
>>77250448
But this is what Barca fans said about RM back then. That quite aside from being worse than their rivals they had deep problems due to trying to do Galactico all over again - fundamental problems starting from Perez. Megasignings they didn't need, incomprehensible J. Hernandez type signings, soon sacking a great manager and bringing in a guy everyone hated, refusing to respect Casemiro, tying themselves in knots over Casillas not being good enough. But they recovered.

Same way, Barca look a mess right now, but it's easier to recover your position when you have big money, big glamour, and 80% of a damn amazing team already. They were only a few points off Madrid in the league.
>>
>>77250491
t. displaced Brit
>>
>>77250571
I'm sure some of the blood sacrifices are fine...
>>
Will Ozil leave if Sanchez does? Either Way Arse are fucked
>>
NEYMAR "90%" TO LEAVE BARCA

More on this breaking news from Spain...

"Only a miracle will keep him, he really has made up his mind to leave," says the source. "At the age of 25, he thinks it's his time to win the Ballon d'Or," the source adds. "He believes he can be the best player in the world at another big club."

It is understood Paris Saint-Germain remain the only current club willing to meet the player’s €222m (£196m) release clause, with Chelsea and Manchester United unwilling to do so.

It is also claimed Neymar is aware that a "growing number" of supporters do not want him to stay, with recent media polls in Globo Esporte and the Barcelona-based Sport newspaper revealing that the majority of those asked think he should leave.

"Barcelona keep asking him to deny stories and to tell publicly what he told them two days ago - that he's happy at club. But he's quiet." said Guillem Balague, Sky Sports' Spanish football expert, on Twitter. "Barcelona expect PSG to pay Neymar's buyout clause this week."

>yfw its actaully happening
>>
>>77250583
>SANCHEZ IN £50M MOVE TO PSG
>Yesterday

>PSG WILL OFFER....£35M....
>TODAY

Fuck newspapers. PSG also apparently was offering £300K to Sanchez. Now it's £500K. Fucking newspapers.
>>
>>77250571
please tell me how to increase my banter limiter
i have no mouth and i must banter
>>
>>77250590
Probably going to make a bid for him now that they got £70m for morata, i want them to buy Hazard and stick Ronaldo in the middle though
>>
If Neymar leaves, the moral of the story is that all Brazilians are mercenaries.
>>
>>77250584
but 55m rounds up to 60m
>>
>>77250624
*modern players are mercenaries
>>
>>77250434
neymar is probably the best player barca had considering he's still young and messi is retiring soon.

bad move imo.

also james, getting exposed right now vs milan lel,
>>
>>77250611
Yeah i know lad, Arse would be stupid to let him go >for free next year if they don't except any bids for him imo
>>
>>77250616
Really ? sounds pretty real listening to you, i'm suprised madrid would go for someone that young though at such a price
>>
>>77250611
500k is probably post neymar offer wages

He told Buyern 400k p/w because he wants to play for city so wants to be overpaid if he can't go there
>>
>moyes
>>
>>77250624
why would a brazilian player feel any loyalty towards a spanish team my obese friend?
>>
>>77250624
He only moved to Barcelona 4 years ago
Santos is his 'home' club
>>
>>77250612
we've already said too much, sorry :(
>>
>>77250605
Why would he? Ozil loves Wonga for some reason. He also likes the Germans. He's not super friends with Sanchez. I don't think Ozil cares much. I doubt Arse are that fucked. Spurs and Liverpool haven't really improved. If Sanchez goes, Arse will prob buy Lemar.

>>77250639
Oh for sure, but the newspapers are retarded as fuck. I'm sick of this saga. Fuck off. Sell him or don't sell him. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SANCHEZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>77250624
why is it a surprise at all that he would decide to leave
>>
how can sanchez demand 500k a week?

no even ronaldo/messi are on that and hes not close to that level
>>
Really REALLY want Sheff United to turn over Wednesday next season lads
>>
>>77250590
Confirmed once Danilo is sold

Though Real will still need to buy some RB depth

Morata -> Mbappe
James -> Ceballos
Danilo -> ???

All good upgrades
>>
>>77250654
this is what really fucking annoys me about Farca

everyone acts like
>muh masia youth family club

Farca literally have more of a history than RM in chucking money at their problems.

They also have a history of spending their best players as well tho lmao
>>
>These seas of gooks wearing Liverpool shirts at the Palace/WBA PL Asia game

Yuck
>>
>>77250669
it's not that rare for the best paid players to be 2nd or 3rd tier memesters at oil clubs but usually it's in China/Russia
>>
>>77250640
Well that's the thing, he looks very talented but he's only had half a season playing at Monaco and is only 18, they should maybe wait another year to see if he still delivers, although Monacos team is going to be way worse than last season with all the players leaving and he might not preform as well. They should buy him and loan him or something.
>>
>>77250605
Only club interested in Fenerbache
He'll probably join on a free next summer
>>
File: hq720.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
kkb
>>
>>77250669
Because it's 100% made up. It was 300k literally yesterday.
>>
>>77250669
>wants to go to one team
>knows the other team is just trying to drive up his price so he makes insane demands
Sanchez knows what he's doing
>>
>>77250685
insert the being born in a country that isn't england and supporting liverpool pasta
>>
>>77250698
overrated af.

for me, it's hannah diamond.
>>
>>77250657
>newspapers are retarded as fuck

Been this way since the beginning, mass hypnosis on a societal scale
>>
File: 1460144456505.jpg (39KB, 540x712px) Image search: [Google]
1460144456505.jpg
39KB, 540x712px
>mass hypnosis on a societal scale
>>
>>77250698
le crusher meme haha
>>
>>77250717
Woah... what a big fish you got there.
>>
>Fighting in a pre season friendly
>>
>>77250717
Can you remember, from like 3-4 years ago, /trans/ made a list of sources about rumours of worth. BBC was like highest, metro was lowest and shit like that.
>>
miran should put in a £35m + zapata bid for sanchez
>>
>>77250434
>He unironically thinks this
>>
>>77250748
>pulisball
>>
BBC confirming the Mendy news now: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40691689
>>
>>77250728
Stop posting pictures of yourself
>>
>those shirt sponsors
You'd think this was taken at a CSL game.
>>
>we have a leftback

who can stop us now???
Sidenote: once Danilo is done we get to the really fun transfers where nobody knows the targets (assuming sanchez is impossible)
>>
>>77250728
the black shirt suits you much better than the white one xx
>>
>>77250793
>West broms away kit looks like a market stall southampton home shirt

Weird
>>
friendly reminder NOW IS THE TIME TO BANDWAGON PSG

just before they get nerman and sanchez
>>
>>77250838
shit, good point

anyone know where i can get a decent vintage shirt?
>>
just randomly thought about Gibbs. Checked, he played 700 fucking minutes in the PL last season and he wasn't even really injured

is Wonga a hoarder of players?
>>
>>77250735
THE CRUSH CULT

Uniform:
>Plastic white glasses, no lenses (can find at Kids R Us)
>XXXS yoga pants (from kid's section at the Gap)
>Absolutely No Underwear Style (ANUS)
>DC shoes
>Hoodie
>Snap back

Motto
>A BLOW JOB A DAY
>>
>>77250838
what do you mean m8,i've been a psg lifelong since we won 3-0 against barça last year
>>
>>77250848
Remember to get Pauleta on the back la' makes it look legit
>>
>>77250858
is this the same kid who gets salty when I call him a plastic in /arse/?
>>
File: ImcominforyouNigga.jpg (126KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
ImcominforyouNigga.jpg
126KB, 540x960px
>>77250870
>Being an Orge irl
>>
>>77250798
the fullbacks mean that pep can switch sterling and sane now, should improve the attack a lot
>>
File: 1493563488739.gif (116KB, 300x608px) Image search: [Google]
1493563488739.gif
116KB, 300x608px
>>77250870
no,KID
>>
>>77250838
I can like Chelsea or City but it's just impossible to like PSG.
>>
So Guardiola spend 130 m for full backs alone?
>>
>buyern exposed against A.C Chinklan
>james floping
>renato being invisible.
>classic benfica

>and they said halal made a mistake.

I can't wait to see morata flop.
>>
>>77250920
why is he walking towards the camera
>>
>>77250934
He is intelligent.
>>
>>77250934
yes because they didnt have any
>>
Where is Dutch anon? Has he switched proxies? Not seen him for ages. Been a sharp rise in new flags on /trans/ so I'm guessing yes.
>>
File: 1439838491625.png (45KB, 217x165px) Image search: [Google]
1439838491625.png
45KB, 217x165px
>>77250870
>>
>mfw I literally said last thread that

>Arsenal won't buy anybody else of note
>Spurs won't buy anybody
>City will spend £100M more minimum
>United will spend £50M more minimum
>Chelsea will spend £30M more minimum
>Liverpool will try and spend £100M more
>>
>This is an absolute disgrace from West Brom. In Tony Pulis land, the word "friendly" clearly means all out warfare.
Tweeted by a Crystal Palace fan nevertheless.

Such short memories considering he played the exact same way with Palace.
>>
>>77250611
Can't see PSG buying both Neymar and Sanchez. I don't see the harm in keeping him, getting back in the CL and then there's a chance he signs a new contract. If not he's honoured his contact, is 30 or thereabouts and both parties can move on.
>>
brb getting a nene shirt
>>
>>77250468
he isn't going anywhere weon
>>
>>77250979
>clubs will spend money
>arse will buy random teenagers
>spurs will be jews again
bold prediction
>>
>>77250946
That tends to happen when you throw them all out
>>
>itv showing Arsenal Chelsea
Neat
>>
>>77250624
>being loyal to a foreign club

fucking kek. are all brits that cuck?
>>
>>77250406
Erdinger is rank m8. That porter is bang average as well
>>
>people unironically reply to the walking planetary body

>>77250995
True. But I think Arse will want £50M minimum. It'll allow them to try for Lemar. But the thing is, Wonga can't buy anybody until Sanchez leaves due to wage shit. So he either has to not sell Sanchez and abuse the fact he's autistic and always wants to play; or sell him and fund new players. If Carzola wasn't out for the next season I could genuinely see them getting Top 4 without Sanchez. As it is, they need Sanchez for it.

>>77251023
Fucking WHY? It's not even the Community Shield. It's a fucking meme friendly.

>>77251031
Seek help, the fact the first word you to go is 'cuck' shows how deeply addicted you are to black cock and infidelity. Seek help, not memeing, but you need it.
>>
>>77251049
>Fucking WHY? It's not even the Community Shield. It's a fucking meme friendly.
ITV barely have any football rights now, that's why.
>>
Whatever happened to FFP
>>
File: extratxiki.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
extratxiki.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
>>77251062
>>
>>77251037
I'm enjoying them both, any decent beer recommends ?
>>
>>77251062
Got tapped up
>>
File: d2HuU9pTXS4vFrHFwEEC_whispa2.png (388KB, 691x1052px) Image search: [Google]
d2HuU9pTXS4vFrHFwEEC_whispa2.png
388KB, 691x1052px
'Ello lads. Sorry for any doubles.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has reportedly rejected a Borussia Dortmund renewal, as he’s waiting for Milan.

>Ciro Immobile reveals he turned down offers to leave Lazio this summer - “I didn’t want to change again”.

Villarreal are set to sign Spain international Pablo Fornals from Malaga in a €12m deal, say various reports in Spain.

>French club Strasbourg are set to sign Real Betis midfielder Jonas Martin after the two clubs agreed a fee, say reports in Spain.

Malaga are hopeful of completing the signing of Villarreal midfielder Alfred N’Diaye after he was placed on the transfer list.

>Finer details between Monaco & Manchester City to be thrashed out today after €57.5m fee agreed for Benjamin Mendy

Benjamin Mendy will "probably" sign a contract with Manchester City that is longer than 5 years - L'Équipe

>Chelsea contacted PSG midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak 2 weeks ago when eventual Tiemoué Bakayoko deal was uncertain

Serie A side Inter Milan have had propositions worth €3m and €6m respectively turned down by SM Caen for teenage attacker Yann Karamoh, according to L’Équipe.

>Sky Sources: Everton have had no approaches or bids for midfielder Ross Barkley.

Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner is emerging as a target for Nottingham Forest, according to the Daily Mail.

>Paris Saint-Germain are ready to make a stunning £70m offer for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez, according to the Daily Mirror.

Man Utd have made a £35m bid for Nemanja Matic - and been told he can have him for £50m - according to the Daily Mirror.

>Chelsea have opened negotiations with Inter over £23m-rated winger Antonio Candreva, according to The Sun.

We understand Fulham are tracking Brighton midfielder Oliver Norwood.

>Sky sources: Arsenal have rejected a £10m bid from West Brom for left-back Kieran Gibbs. It is thought Arsenal are looking for closer to £12m for the player.
>>
>this arsenal kit sponsor
Please tell me they aren't wearing that shite all year
>>
>>77251062
introduced to stop owners taking money out of club
enforced on owners putting money into clubs
bit of a shitshow really
>>
>>77251072
belgian ones like chouffe, tripel karmeliet, and delirium tremens m8
>>
File: trust cr7.png (303KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
trust cr7.png
303KB, 600x515px
Werder Bremen sporting director, Frank Baumann, says that Max Kruse wants to leave the club, say Bild. He is reportedly a Chelsea and Liverpool transfer target and scored 15 goals in 24 games last season.

>Darren Randolph will undergo a medical at Middlesbrough on Saturday ahead of his £5m move from West Ham.

Neymar's chances of leaving Barcelona in this summer's transfer window are "90%", a source in Spain close to the player has told Sky Sports News.

>Sky sources: Manchester City agree fee of more than £51m with Monaco for Benjamin Mendy

Sky sources: PSG will make a £35m offer for Alexis Sanchez next week. Sanchez has 12 months left on his Arsenal contract. Arsenal's position remains that Sanchez is not for sale. Sanchez's representatives are asking PSG for a contract worth £500,000 a week.

>Arsenal's position remains that Alexis Sanchez is not for sale, and speaking in China this week, Arsene Wenger said the decision had been made to keep Sanchez.

Christian Eriksen says Tottenham's lack of action in the transfer market this summer will not hamper a push for the Premier League title.
>>
>>77251062
It's avoided by the big clubs. Clubs like Arsenal and Pool are just keeping within what they make.

>>77251083
What is their sponsor? Surely it's just Emirates?
>>
>>77251096
>What is their sponsor? Surely it's just Emirates?
Chink shit
>>
good morning /trans/

neymar will be confirmed to leave today
>>
>>77251072
Get on Belgians if you want something heavy, Czech for lagers
>>
>>77251100
Then no, it's for the friendly only. pretty sure they have Emirates and some shit.
>>
>>77251083
Obviosuly not you idiot

>>77251091
>no leffe
>>
File: 1408484706552.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1408484706552.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>77251101
>>
>Maitland-Niles at CB
p good meme 2bh
>>
File: 1488010790701.jpg (50KB, 464x444px) Image search: [Google]
1488010790701.jpg
50KB, 464x444px
>>77251082
>>Sky Sources: Everton have had no approaches or bids for midfielder Ross Barkley.
>>
>>77251109
Alright mate it was just a question, calm down
>>
>>77251091
>>77251103

Cheers mates
>>
>>77251109
leffe is decent but overrated imo

>>77251147
hes in a strange position, everton want to replace him with sugardson but noone wants to pay £50m for him
>>
>>77251147
yeah the rumours are probably comming from barkleys entourage or papers because he wants to leave pretty happy that no one is in for barklel
>>
why am I watching these plastic clubs in their plastic pre-season friendly cup
>>
>>77251150
Gulden Draak goes down nicely but you'll be pissed after two bottles
>>
>>77250883
>he actually believes that this is real

awkward haha xP
>>
>>77251174
What percent is it?
>>
>>77251172
You're used to watching little girls in plastic swings aren't you?
>>
>>77251200
>Gulden Draak
10.5%

fugg
>>
>>77250710
Requesting this as well
>>
always makes me laugh that /sp/ doesn't know who kevin boyle is
about 2 years behind the curve lads
>>
File: 1479848167323.png (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1479848167323.png
99KB, 400x388px
>>77251072
Timmy Taylors Landlord
>>
>>77251217
That chef who killed himself?
>>
>>77251200
Over 10 iirc

Doesn't taste that heavy though, not like a strong IPA
>>
>>77251217
>has sikrit knowledge
>won't share
well speak up
>>
>>77251225
no he is the man who walks towards the camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0
>>77251231
>>
>>77251217
surprised how so little people from /brit/ come here 2bh

considering /brit/ has that mass immigration (me included) from /sp/
>>
swoosh always makes kits look better
>>
>>77251228
I prefer vermout above beer
>>
>>77251205
>>77251228

I'll have to try it out some time, thanks lads.
>>
So lads what's your plan for today?

Mine is the same as always. FM and posting rumours.
>>
>>77251264
play Runescape, watch horse-racing
>>
File: pepeguardiolel.jpg (36KB, 326x390px) Image search: [Google]
pepeguardiolel.jpg
36KB, 326x390px
anyone tried making their own beer, looks fun desu
>>
>>77251264
sounds a bit fucking shit mate
>>
>>77251279
why would doing some of my favorit things be shit?
>>
>>77251062
>Whatever happened to FFP
Milan clubs failed it

They were some of the clubs instrumental in pushing it through in the first place so they got it changed to something they wouldn't fail
>>
Just need to sign Fabinho and United have guarateed themselves the Quadruple next season.
>>
>>77251290
copy and pasting shitty rumours isn't much of a life
>>
>>77251264
Gunna drink beer and whiskey, play some games, listen music, learn to play a new song. Shitpost and also actually discuss transfers and football too
>>
>>77251264
Already been to the gym this morning, watching the arse game at the moment and I'll pick a random kino from my letterboxd queue and watch it whilst playing FM afterwards
>>
>>77251312
So what's your grand plan lad. Tell me about it
>>
>>77251274
Yep, a couple of times with kits

The quality is very variable but even when it's come out horrible it's still cheap and strong alcohol
>>
dunkirk was bretty good lads
>>
>>77251264
Continue to piss of britbongs about tapping up players and watch M1-Global
>>
>>77251343
Cheers lad. I'm looking forward to Baby Driver that for some reason goes up on wednesday here in sweland
>>
>>77251343
What's good about it? Doesn't look all that to me.
>>
File: 3774757679.jpg (95KB, 1080x963px) Image search: [Google]
3774757679.jpg
95KB, 1080x963px
Give me the Premier League Asia Trophy, or die
>>
>>77251324
prefer not to say
>>
>>77251381
wth happened to fuchs?
>>
>>77249902
the market will balance itself out
>>
what is the best way to beat a hangover?
>>
>>77251381
he should be shooped into some armour or sumfink
>>
>>77251388
Why's that mate?
>>
>>77251343
I hate historical movies that are historically inaccurate
>>
File: 1484340140169.jpg (32KB, 495x414px) Image search: [Google]
1484340140169.jpg
32KB, 495x414px
>>77250857
>>
>>77251405
Drink more, eat loads of spicy food, DUDE WEED XD, go swimming.
>>
>>77250091
banging hookers on your sons dime, kek
>>
Brighton interested in Stéphane Sessegnon

>Montpellier attacker and 33-year-old Benin international Stéphane Sessegnon is interesting Premier League side Brighton, according to L’Équipe.

>Sessegnon is interesting two Chinese second division sides too and his current contract expires in 2018.
>>
>>77251413
ashamed
>>77251405
just drink some water lmao
hangovers aren't even real from only alcohol, it's just dehydration
>>
>>77251405
bloody marie

but the best way is to after a long night of drinking before bed drink a jug of water

gotta be pre-emptive and out think the hang over
>>
File: Typical Austrian Hand gesture.jpg (440KB, 3670x2065px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Austrian Hand gesture.jpg
440KB, 3670x2065px
>>77251389
He's starting mate
>>
>>77251405
All you have to do is drink water as much as the alcohol you are drinking and you'll be forever fine in the mornings
>>
Chelsea's on going attempt to sign even one wingback is hilarious
>>
>>77251405
benzos
>>
>>77251430
ashamed about what mate?

This is the "nest" brah we can talk about anything here no ridicule.
>>
Pedro just died lol
>>
I can get black out drunk but after a sausage sandwich and a litre of water, the hangover is gone
comedowns from coke on the other hand are something else
>>77251454
>brah
sorry I don't talk to yanks
>>
Is that actually 190cm?
>>
>>77251469
i'm doing my paul walker impersonation
>>
>>77251479
no, he's irish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js2-t1sIfp4
>>77251483
cease breathing then
>>
>>77251496
What are you doing today that your so ashamed of. If you can't even tell people on /trans/ about it.

Must be fucked up.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 967x1014px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 967x1014px
How many will he score lads?
>>
>>77251496
he only pretends to be Irish y'know

also look for the video where he's filming a little girl in the park
>>
>Matic
>Perisic

Very underwhelming east european meme players desu
>>
File: composite-conte-v2.jpg (69KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
composite-conte-v2.jpg
69KB, 750x500px
Is it a wig? Why doesn't Rooney look like this?
>>
>>77251514
ummm what are you trying to imply sweetie
don't need to disclose my actions with you
>>
>>77251516
>Higuain_and_Dybala.jpg
>>
>>77251516
figuratively who
>>
>>77251369
Doesn't bother with pointless character development just 2 hours of stukas and boats
>>
>>77251529
oh hun no need to get defensive i'm just curious

if your gay or into drugs or visiting your nan nobody cares
>>
>>77251556
not a bender or visiting my nan
>>
INTER IN FOR SAINTS TARGET

>Inter Milan are still trying to sign reported Southampton transfer target Yann Karamoh from Caen this summer, according to L'Equipe.

>They have made a bid of around €6m (£5.4m), but it is still short of the French club's valuation.
>>
>>77251532
https://twitter.com/victorfdez98
>>
>>77251573
i drink too much so i can't look down on anyone partaking in nose candy
>>
>>77251528
must be a wig
>>
>>77251602
post pics out of your window
>>
>>77251528
When you have a hair transplant it isn't a complete fix, you've gotta take the drug Finasteride along with it to keep specific hormones up, to stop it from falling out

Finasteride is a performance enhancing drug, so Rooney can't take it, hence why his hair is falling out again
>>
>>77251528
rich people dont wear wigs

they can afford really expensive custom toupees that can stick on really tight
>>
Hong King waifu is the linesman for the Liverpool/Leicester game
>>
The fucking state of Hong Kong.
>>
File: home.jpg (241KB, 940x653px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
241KB, 940x653px
>>77251627
>>
>>77251703
fake news
>>
File: joseph-minala-640.jpg (19KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-minala-640.jpg
19KB, 640x334px
>>
Leicester's new away kit gives me a boner.
>>
>>77251528
Amazing, also being bald must be a nightmare.
>>
>>77251766
Zidane looks fine
>>
>>77251775
yeah but he's doping bald rather than naturally bald
>>
>>77251703
what beautiful apartment complex anon
>>
>Luka Modric takes the '10' shirt

>The Croatian midfielder inherits the shirt from James Rodríguez following his move to Bayern. Marcos Llorente and Borja Mayoral have also been given numbers.

promoting youth giving ratfaced god of passing no.10 good buisness
>>
DANILO 'SAYS GOODBYES'

>Brazilian right-back Danilo has said goodbye to his Real Madrid team-mates ahead of his move to Manchester City, according to Marca.

>The deal should be complete soon and the Spanish club are unlikely to replace him at the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

>Winger Lucas Vazquez is reportedly training to cover in the defensive role.
>>
SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI SLIMANI
>>
>>77251833
>50 mil for a wing back
HAHAHA fucking City and overspending
>>
Slimani y/n?
>>
>>77251833
what number is he gonna choose, it cant be 23
>>
>>77251843
No it's fullback not a wing back and He is fucking good. That money deserve him.
>>
>>77251863
>>
>>77251843
Mendy is really good and really young

Basically the youth tax is the same as the homegrown tax for walker
>>
You lads ever wondered what it would be like to have no self awareness of the world? Like a proper dole scum, asbo, council house, druggie?
>>
>>77251870
>31 ederson
>32 danilo
>33 jesus
makes sense
>>
OJO al @Primertoc xq @jaumemullor tiene novedades del caso #Neymar, más cerca de quedarse. En unos minutos en @rac1 #mercato
>>
File: 1290626298588.jpg (39KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1290626298588.jpg
39KB, 700x535px
>222m euros transfer fee
>218m euros in wages over 6 year contract
>440m for sammy stepover

kek
>>
>>77251896
I don't speak puto
>>
>>77251882
I'm on dole, live in council house and have had drug problems before.
>>
everyone's still losing their minds over nerman but i won't believe until i see it
>>
Seems like Neymar going to nowhere.
>>
>>77251921
Aye, but are you a chav with an asbo?
>>
salad
>>
Refball.

This is not basketball
>>
>>77251882
>self awareness
>world

You ever wondered what it's like to not be a retard?
>>
File: DFUoqGFXcAAz4CI.jpg (133KB, 549x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFUoqGFXcAAz4CI.jpg
133KB, 549x1200px
Ma tim
>>
>>77251949
>t. annoyed council house scum

Not going to care about my grammar on fucking /spuh/ of all places.
>>
>>77251942
No.
>>
>>77251902
There's a 100m signing on fee and 50m agent fee too
>>
>>77251956
>city bought two fullbacks who wear 23 and make a big deal out of it
>neither can have it at city
lol
>>
>>77251970
So you have no awareness of the English language? Interesting. Sounds like the council house folk you talk about.
>>
>>77252004
ye.
>>
>Poop is trying to copy monacos score 3 goals every game because he got beat by them
Seething tbqh
>>
>>77251833
30M is a lot for Danilo. He has been abysmal in so many games for RM
>>
File: JUSTbeard.jpg (71KB, 707x765px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTbeard.jpg
71KB, 707x765px
>>77251998
>mfw both deals fall through due to the number
>>
Remember when Villa signed statistically the best LB in europe from Ligue 1 and he truned out to be shit
>>
>>77252027
thats been the plan since pellegrini started

>>77252034
thought it was 25m
>>
kek is there any scrub that doesn't cost 40 million nowadays?
>>
>>77252027
This has been the case for months

City got hammered by Everton and he responded by making them even more attacking (4231 to 4141)
>>
PULIS: WE WON'T SIGN GIBBS

>West Brom boss Tony Pulis insists they will not be signing Arsenal full-back Kieran Gibbs this summer. Arsenal have rejected a £10m bid from West Brom for Gibbs, according to Sky sources.

>"We won’t be signing Kieran Gibbs. We have to look for players that fit what we want to do and the way we want to play. We have three or four other targets we are desperate for.

>"We are juggling with two at the moment and that’s not Gibbs. Hopefully by the time we get back home we will have done those two."
>>
For the prize of Neymar you could have Dembele, Kante, Dybala and enough money left to improve your stadium.
>buying a brazilian when he's close to his 30
>>
>>77252107
yeah but they'll gain a gorillion hue fans
>>
>>77252107
>is 25
>close to 30s
not that i'm defending that atrocious money throwing
>>
>>77252040
Id be glad if i were you guys. Believe me i know all about Danilo [plays like he's just learning the sport]
>>
>PSG buys Neymar for a record fee
>he gets his leg broken by a litteraly who from a fifth division club in the French Cup
>>
Milan beat Bayern 4 nil what's that about
>>
>>77252077
>swansea sign llorente for 5m
>has decent season
>they want 30million for him even though he's 32 years old
>chelsea will pay it

it's pretty funny
>>
>>77252146
You just know its gonna happen.
>>
>>77252135

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>77252147
Milan usually have entertaining friendlies
>>
>>77252158
doesnt sound very friendly to me
>>
>>77252107
No, Dybala has a 150M clause and Juventus would not sell. Same goes for Kante and Dembele. You have to overpay for any of them to even have a chance at getting them. Getting two of them with 220M is not possible.
>>
Not a fan of the capital T if I'm honest.
>>
>>77252107
All memes
>>
why do people get up in arms about the price of defenders but not other positions
>>
>>77252166
Chinese owners paid off Bayuern so that they could win and get all the asians on Milans side
>>
>>77252147
James exposed.

Renato confirmed a flop. Classic Benfica.
>>
>Be Pochettino
>We're not spending cause our philosophy!!

Stop being a jew for a second and reinforce the right side you fuck.
>>
>>77252185
All they did was get more of them on Dortmunds side.
>>
>>77251303
They don't want to :'(
>>
>>77251703

Are communists just secretly autistic lego users?
>>
>>77252273
i know and it hurts so bad

if we sign matic instead of fabinho i may cry
>>
File: smog.jpg (11KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
smog.jpg
11KB, 250x263px
>Chelsea spent £100m on the spanish hernandez
>City spending £500bn on fullbacks who can't defend
>Arselels team is a complete shitheap
>United spending £78m + £50m in agents fees for the slav Lallana
>Liverpoo still haven't bought a decent gk
>Everton buying that fat gk who ate the sausage roll
>Tottenham accepting being irrelevent
>>
>>77251747

Reported for posting underage boys
>>
File: mesa.png (356KB, 271x583px) Image search: [Google]
mesa.png
356KB, 271x583px
>>77252293
S-sorry he told me he was 43
>>
I see Monaco keeps scaming the big clubs with their meme players
>>
next posted rumour with repeating digits becomes true
>>
>>77252332
West to right wing
>>
say my name
>>
>>77252332
Mahrez to Spurs
>>
>>77252332
nerman to psj with di maria going the other way
>>
File: 1200[1].jpg (46KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200[1].jpg
46KB, 1200x630px
>ratking literally beating nerman into submission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKT2o7nX28

southamericans are so violent
>>
>>77252332
Javi Martinez to Everton
>>
gf to my heart
>>
would like Allen to come back home 2bh la'

a midfield with

Britton - Mesa - Allen

like good luck lol, we'll dominate every game.
>>
File: MSN.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
MSN.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>77252394
B U L L Y
U
L
L
Y
>>
>>77252332
Neymar to West Ham
>>
>>77252399
>>77252332

Congrats Anon
>>
File: 1497476422634.png (10KB, 240x241px) Image search: [Google]
1497476422634.png
10KB, 240x241px
>>77252425
thanks
>>
so how many players are barca buying with the 2 gorillion? one or two
>>
>>77252402
Who are these people??
>>
File: 1386093468667.png (31KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1386093468667.png
31KB, 251x251px
>>77252430
>>77252399
>>
>According to Catalan radio station RAC1 Neymar's teammates hace conviced him to stay at Barcelona [SPORT]

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/rac1-vestuario-habria-convencido-neymar-6184671
>>
>>77252472
Fuck no
>>
>>77252458
literally no-one knows any players outside of the top 2 teams in la liga

be quiet scrub
>>
>>77252458
The invisibles
>>
File: nicepostdotjeg.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
nicepostdotjeg.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
>>77252430

Signing of the summer
>>
File: trans meme team.png (39KB, 685x351px) Image search: [Google]
trans meme team.png
39KB, 685x351px
Current roster as of today. Players sacked as folows:
>ring ring
>fee loss o fee
>who /lifelong/ here
>>still at the stadium
>>mouyes
>*blocks your path*
>emptyhad
>>
>>77252396
>>96
>>
>>77252519
The backup RB should be Jay
>>
>>77252332
lemos to man city for 20m
>>
>>77252502
Watch the game and you don't see Leon Britton, watch Leon Britton and you see the game.
>>
>>77252107
>not factoring in the amount of revenue gained from having a top 3 (at least name wise) player in the world
think of all that advertising and new fans friendo
>>
>>77252487
It's not
>>
https://youtu.be/oPvpaMrQ3TY
>>
>>77252146
It'd be funny when looking at PSG but you never want to see a player get injured, especially a serious one to such a great talent
>>
STOP REPLYING TO 190KG FFS
>>
>>77252487
Maybe but our literal whos are miles better than your literal whos britmong
>>
>>77252614
hmm, funny that sweetie

Prem has no literalwhos because we're the biggest league in the world xx
>>
>>77251516
Approximately zero goals.
>>
>>77252603
this
>>
>>77252558
Done.
>>
File: 126385078858.jpg (17KB, 180x148px) Image search: [Google]
126385078858.jpg
17KB, 180x148px
>you ywn never be a moderately attractive girl
>>
Neymar: How can PSG afford to pay £196m for the Barcelona forward

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40690701
>>
>>77252396
>>96
>>
>>77252682
"There's a myth around shirt sales," adds Wilson. "The shirt manufacturer will take the lion's share of the profits from the sales.

"So, for example, the £75m Adidas pay Manchester United per year is a fixed fee. It doesn't matter how many shirts they sell and the players that help sell those, they'll only have that £75m per year.

SHIRT SALES ARGUMENT FINALLY BTFO
>>
File: 1470322064916.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1470322064916.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>>77252668
>tfw you will never been a woman
sure, you won't be handed things like a 8+/10 girl would but they have an expiration date and men >women in almost all useful situations
>>
>>77252332
Keita to Liverpool
>>
>>77252396
>>96
>>
>>77252332
Coutinho to barca
>>
>>77252694
>"I think they'll generate funds from commercial endorsements and additional sponsorships because he's obviously a very marketable player," Wilson says.
>>
>raining all day, 4 or 5 days a week
When the fuqq is summer starting?
>>
>>77252332
Eggstein to everton
>>
>>77252394
>>77252410
So that is the reason Nerman wants to leave.

Can't be nice being bullied by a Rat King and an autist.
>>
>>77252743
t. nu-male
>>
>>77252694
BS though, that might apply to manures deal but most clubs get a tiny percent like 5% from every shirt. also some deals include a sale number after which the club gets even more (so after 200k sales it increases to 10% eg.)
>>
File: 1361794220428.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1361794220428.gif
476KB, 188x174px
>>77252410
lol what the fuck
>>
File: wat.jpg (21KB, 422x322px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
21KB, 422x322px
>>77252410
Seriously, what is Messi thinking right there?
>>
>>77252332
mbappe to the moors
>>
>>77252332
gf to me
>>
>>77252780
He told Saurez to do it. He is slyly and autisticly smiling in satisfaction.
>>
>>77252780
He's llooking at Gomes being a shit player and wondering why Barca signed him.
>>
>>77252793
tthis transfer is already through >>77252399
better luck next time bebe
>>
>>77252816
Pregnacy to gf when?
>>
>>77252816
THIS JUST IN

GF has been loaned out to me, with option to buy
>>
ARE YEAR posters imminent.
>>
>GF just announced a 9 month loan deal to her womb with a view to a permanent transfer
>>
>>77252816
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.
>>
>>77252707
>>77252668
I occasionally wonder what it'd be like to be a girl

Then I realise how shit it'd be to be an ugly and how much fucking effort they have to put into dressing up makeup periods avoiding pregnancy etc and decided I'm glad I wasn't one
>>
>>77252780
>Messi
>Thinking
>>
>>77252841
/OURYEAR/
>>
File: fedo.jpg (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
fedo.jpg
4KB, 183x275px
>>77252855
>>
>>77252816
Tapping up your gf m8.

She prefers trips to dubs.
>>
File: 1471700680950.jpg (33KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471700680950.jpg
33KB, 530x600px
>>77252332
qt black angel to me
>>
>>77252888
What the...
>>
>>77252888
Nice script.
If not OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1423597894515.jpg (48KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1423597894515.jpg
48KB, 422x422px
>>77252888
>>
File: 1500481359375.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500481359375.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>77252888
>>
File: 0016 - iWezrgX.jpg (225KB, 1417x1260px) Image search: [Google]
0016 - iWezrgX.jpg
225KB, 1417x1260px
>>77252888
>>77252888
>>77252888
>>
>>77252888
rude
>>
>>77252888
Transfer ban
>>
File: bree.png (305KB, 454x434px) Image search: [Google]
bree.png
305KB, 454x434px
>>77252888
>>
>>77252888
DDDD:
>>
>>77252929
too late, GF has been unsettled and made clear her demands to leave anon FC. GF has also stayed behind whilst the rest of the team have flown off on a preseason tour.
>>
right then lads, just woke up
ANY transfers that i NEED to be made aware of?
>>
>>77252953
Right here >>77252888
>>
>arsenal
>>
>AC Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli has confirmed the Italian club are still interested in signing Bayern Munich’s Renato Sanches.

>“I’ve known him since his Benfica days. He’s a great player and we’ve got a great relationship with Bayern. I cannot exclude that this is a move that we could think about making,” Mirabelli told Mediaset.
>>
File: muh.png (792KB, 862x915px) Image search: [Google]
muh.png
792KB, 862x915px
>tfw no 5head gf
>>
File: cara.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Who /cara/ here?
>>
File: brunette.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brunette.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>77252974
>>77253004
>>77253016

good posts
>>
File: *stares in british*.jpg (26KB, 552x582px) Image search: [Google]
*stares in british*.jpg
26KB, 552x582px
>>77252974
>>77253004
>>77253016
>>77253027
>>
>>77253016
what's her release clause
>>
>>77253016
very good transfer

>>77252969
why
hes a piri piri jack colback
>>
my dad is watching some metal detecting show on discovery, it's hilarious how they try to make it so dramatic blaring tribal drumming and the narrator acting as if it's life or death.
>>
File: argh.png (387KB, 338x593px) Image search: [Google]
argh.png
387KB, 338x593px
the gf
>>
>>
File: 20170722_153444.jpg (709KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_153444.jpg
709KB, 2560x1536px
England rap?

Nah mate, I do the Full English Wrap.
>>
>lose one game in Beijing against the reigning champions
>eternal autism thread in complete meltdown

Jesus christ it's just a friendly
>>
>>77253064
>big guy
>dressed like CIA

a daring synthesis desu
>>
>>77253074
>hugbox thread overreacting
what a surprise
>>
>Barcelona have warned Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, they will move for Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, if the Reds reject their offer. (Sun)

Liverpool always fucking it up for everyone else
>>
>>77253016
Leave the panties on
>>
>>77253074

They are just coming to terms with the fact Lacazette is a nobody and there's a reason nobody has been trying to sign him.
>>
>>77253063
who is this
>>
>>77253115
Lacazette is going to be a decent player for them
>>
>>77252252
Gonna sign kovacic and aurier soon la
>>
>>77253121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpCXxqiTjqE
>>
>>77253132
short loic remy will be an ok backup striker
>>
>>77253132

Decent isn't good enough for a team that finished 18 points off the champions last season.
>>
>>77253135
What kind of autistic retard is willing spend time watching 10 minutes of this? What the fuck
>>
>>77253135
oh, she's retarded.

what a shame.
>>
>>77253055

Groucho Marx wants his eyebrows back m8.
>>
>It's another 'Spurs will not sign a new RB or get some decent squad players in' episode
>>
File: 1379316691629.gif (1MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
1379316691629.gif
1MB, 320x176px
>>77253135
>>
Rooney just scored.
>>
>>77253155

I'm pretty sure it's a cult. It's all led by this guy called Titanic Sinclair. He used to have another protegee called Mars Argo
>>
Why does Bellerin sound like a black Londoner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQbrMzrmNg
>>
>>77253155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

>not watching overly long YouTube videos
>>
File: zoiks.jpg (14KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
zoiks.jpg
14KB, 480x343px
>>77253135
>>
redpill me on Lacazette, will arsenal win the title with him?
>>
>>77253205
>will arsenal win the title

no
>>
>>77253205
No. Downgrade on Sanchez
>>
:) Rooney scored for Everton. Sandro assist.
>>
>>77253191
didn't he join arsenal at 16 y/o?
>>
File: dogtism.jpg (44KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
dogtism.jpg
44KB, 574x382px
>>77253195
next level
>>
>>77253135
m'bappe
>>
http://www.espnfc.com/story/3162417/barcelona-star-neymar-agrees-terms-with-paris-saint-germain-source

Oh fug Nerman has agreed to terms with PSG
>>
>>77253215
will be a good battle for 5th between Arsenal and the two Scouse teams
>>
>>77253230
your accent shouldn't completely change if you've lived somewhere for 16 years. Dier moved to Portugal when he was 10 and still has an English accent
>>
File: sexy girls.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sexy girls.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>77253191
bellerins a'ss
>>
I just died in your arms tonight!
>>
>>77253195
i like it
>>
>>77253291
U fuckin gay mate!?
>>
>>77253271
That's when he speaks English, I'd assume he has a Portuguese regional accent though.
>>
>>77253291
Hi herman
>>
>>77253316
I'm not your mate, pal
>>
>>77253299
There's a very special surprise if you watch it all the way through.
>>
>>77253271

Depends if you make a conscious effort to change it, Bellerin uses a lot of urban youf slang and wants to sound hip like that.

For instance nearly all actors and radio hosts etc. are trained to drop their regional accent and speak in received pronunciation.
>>
>>77253271
Depends. Dier probably spoke english at home. Bellerin hanged out with black londoners. 16 is pretty young so you still have alot of time to pick up on dialect/sociolect things. Guidetti for example has a wierd english accent too despite being swedish
>>
>>77253360
It's not uncommon, Solskjaer sounds like a manc for example.
>>
>>77253271
depends on where you actually learn the language
>>
>>77253373
for the record when Guidetti speaks swedish he speaks like a culture enricher
>>
Wait when did Bonucci go to Milan? How did I miss that?
>>
>>77253336
Why do you eat more than what you need ?
>>
>>77253458
A week ago or so. How could you miss it?
>>
>>77253495
Got distracted by work I guess. Well shieeeeet that's a big slap in the face to Juve.
>>
Getting my daily dose of Peter Hitchens
>>
>>77253572
>>>/pol/brit
>>
>>77251293
What loads of shit. Inter are the only club still fucked by it, and the only ones that try not to bypass it
>>
>>77250290
no. use the archive
>>
>>77253572
Complete embarrassment compared to his brother
>>
>>77253493
are you implying I could ever eat as much butt as I need? I'm insatiable.
>>
>>77253564
He and Allegri had a big falling out so he was getting sold no matter what

and Bonucci's son is terminally ill so he was allowed to stay in Italy
>>
>>77253195
>4:13:14

What the fuck Raymond
>>
>Mats Hummels to Juve
http://sportbild.bild.de/fussball/2017/fussball/transfer-boerse-irres-hummels-geruecht-klopp-pfeift-auf-80-millionen-52617708.sport.html
now we talking
>>
>>77253878
Can't see him leaving after just one season. Especially not with him having married recently.
>>
>>77253878
Won't happen. Especially not after Bayern already sold Benatia to Juve.
>>
Literally who news:
>Bahoui to Grasshoppers
>Benfica looking at Vaclik to replace Ederson, Streller has said no bid's been made
>Benfica and a fuckload of other clubs looking at Jan Bamert, he can play CB and RB, so I guess they figure they could get him as either a Lindelöf or Semedo replacement
>>
>>77253653
Raymond?
>>
File: orig[1].jpg (305KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
305KB, 1152x2048px
>at least £50 for a shirt
>>
Fuck PSG fucking faggots
>>
>>77254151
league table 17/18
>>
>>77253271

this is a good example of how shit brits are with languages.

I speak japanese with an osaka accent but surprisingly am still able to speak english the same as before.
>>
Fucking hell lads spurs are going to win the league. I can't believe it
>>
>>77254151

You can buy the cheaper nike "stadium version" shirts for like £50 rather than the replica £70. Replica version does look a lot better though.
>>
Mmmmmm... what's the best whiskey lads?
>>
>>77254191
Dunno, I only drink rum.
>>
>>77254191
Depends on personal taste
>>
>>77254191
Dunno, i only drink cum
>>
>>77254191

I refuse to support the Irish or Scottish economy so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>77254203
Fairely gay la'

>>77254208
What's yours?

>>77254212
Black or White?
>>
Is threadmaking fucked?
>>
>>77254220
I'm guessing you therefore buy Malaysian and German beer instead
>>
>>77254203
"Jolene"

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Please don't take him just because you can

Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green

Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain
And I cannot compete with you, Jolene

He talks about you in his sleep
There's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he calls your name, Jolene

And I can easily understand
How you could easily take my man
But you don't know what he means to me, Jolene

Please don't take him just because you can

You could have your choice of men
But I could never love again
He's the only one for me, Jolene

I had to have this talk with you
My happiness depends on you
And whatever you decide to do, Jolene

Please don't take him even though you can

Fuck you.
>>
>>77251405
Get a 1L sports drink (powerade or whatever it's called elsewhere), drink half before you go to bed. When you wake up, sip the other half and get your housemate to get a pizza sub. I'm always fine by 11 if I follow that
>>
>>77252332
Neymar to Man Utd
>>
New thread when
>>
>>77252332
>Aubameyang to Liverpoop
>>
>>77252332

Liverpool get a transfer ban for shadily approaching players without consent.
>>
>>77254321
>demands new thread
>thinks it's other people's job
>doesn't make it himself

I bet you're unemployed and a minority
>>
>>77254366
Oh my
>>
>>77254366
Kek confirmed
>>
new

>>77254511
>>77254511
>>77254511
>>77254511
>>
>>77252780

Cheese pizza and sprite
>>
>>77253016
source please
>>
>>77250838
My Swedish friend has been a PAG lifelong since Ibra joined, he got a headstart.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.