[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are arsenal fans so worried about Sanchez leaving? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170721-WA0002.jpg (157KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170721-WA0002.jpg
157KB, 1080x1080px
Why are arsenal fans so worried about Sanchez leaving?
I mean, he's the opposite of the identity of arsenal, quick fluid football, killer pass and tap in finish. Sanchez never really improved arsenal. He won't improve any team unless it's in a shit league (see Copa America). Ironically, arsenal's worst season in the league came with Sanchez's best season of his career. The only way he contributed was he made Chile relevant.
Reminder that arsenal managed top 4 after Henry, fabregas, van Persie left, couldn't do that with ozil and Sanchez. Something must be wrong, surely?
>>
come to delhi and say that you son of bitch bastard and see wat happens
>>
File: 2s9zloy.jpg (31KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
2s9zloy.jpg
31KB, 533x401px
>all those teams except one have won the champions league

hmmmm wonder which one ?
>>
>>77246985

it is up to you to remake this image with this statistic. make us proud leaf
>>
>>77246913
Who's else is gonna carry the team? Walcott? Ozil? Ramsey? Arsenal is absolute shit and it would be even shittier now unless they sign another superstar.
>>
>>77247071
How did they constantly end up 4th or better without Sanchez carrying them? And guess what, him carried them right out of top 4 with his inability to pass and constantly losing possession with a pass % of below 50 in the final third.
>>
>>77246930
Hahaha thanks for the lol buddy
>>
>>77246913
>poo
Kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.