[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1474817734047.jpg (97KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474817734047.jpg
97KB, 640x360px
What went wrong?
>>
messi plays overwatch instead of csgo
>>
wages demands bigger than brendan fraser's alimony
as a result barcelona don't have the money to get better midfielders and defenders
>>
File: schalke.jpg (61KB, 638x405px) Image search: [Google]
schalke.jpg
61KB, 638x405px
Messi never forgets
>>
>>77242719
Didn't they win the treble? I feel like that's the opposite of things going wrong
>>
They're paying a million a week for those three and have no money for anyone else

Captcha: Porto United
>>
>>77242719
>no service anymore

Guess they found out midfield is still important nowadays
>>
>>77242827
That was 2 seasons ago, they've been on the decline since
>>
Not enough false nines.
>>
>>77242849
Not because of MSN though. Barca's shit/declining midfield and them never replacing Alves are the biggest reasons for that.
>>
Fake friendship used to market the MSN meme.
>>
PSG are a disgusting runt of a club
>>
>>77242891
Why because they buy a player?
>>
>>77242964
he is the paki barça fan, don't pay attention to him
anyway I'm glad QSG are giving Barça a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>77242874
Which is literally because of MSN. Wages demands for these three are bigger than most entire teams of La Liga, there Barça can't buy better midfielders and defenders to replace the old af Iniesta, Mascherano, Alves.
Also everytime they tried to find a player that could play the small games instead of Neymar/Messi they failed miserably ( >Alcacer >Turan >Gomez)
>>
>>77243332
They spent more 200million on the likes of Turan, Gomes, Digne, Mathieu & cia.

They do have money, it's just badly spent.
>>
>>77243332
How much do they take up in wages? Wouldn't Real Madrid be just as bad?
>>
>>77243450
Considering Higuain and Pogba would be worth 210M nowadays, 200M is definitely not enough if you need world class LB/RBs, central defender and a midfield that has even 1/10 of Iniesta's talent
>>
>>77242719
>Blatter was BTFO
>tiki taka exposed
>pep exṕsed
>barca exposed
>messi exposed
>cristiano and real catch up

mmmm, coincidence?
>>
>>77243498
Kek, tell that to Perez m8

>Modric
>Isco
>Ceballos
>Carvajal
>Varane
>Casemiro
>Kroos
>Kovacic
>Theo
>Asensio

Do you want more?
>>
>>77243542
Perez literally bought all of those players for 150 million.
>>
>>77243493
Perez has infinite money especially now that they aren't spending 100 million every summer. They can actually afford their players.
>>
>>77243560
>150 million.

That's what went through books.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.