[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he killed them /sp/? Give me your raw opinions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

Did he killed them /sp/? Give me your raw opinions.
>>
>>77238252
yes
>>
>>77238257
/thread
>>
>>77238252
no
>>
>>77238252
the glove don't fit my nigga
he a good boy
>>
>>77238252
who is the trap¿
>>
>>77238252
>opinions

There is a comprehensive documentary that just won the Oscar, entitled "OJ: Made in America." It is eight hours long and feels like it's 45 minutes. It details his life, his celebrity, his post-sports career, and the trial.

It is unequivocally stated that he is 100% guilty. Proof is given. The cop who found the blood glove could not have planted it, because at the time he would have done so, he did not know OJ was without an alibi.
>>
TBI
>>
>>77238268
see
>>77238282

.... his agent told him to stop taking his arthritis medication, which would make his hands swell.
>>
>>77238252
Who gives a shit
>>
>>77238252
People need to realize he got off because of technicalities and the LAPD being utter morons handling the case.
>>
no he did not portubro
>>
>>77238252
yes. It has been proven. Fuck off with your shit bait. Sage in all fields.
>>
>>77238252
>Ron (((Goldman)))
Who did you expect was going to get blamed?
>>
>>77238268
You do know that leather shrinks right?
>>
>>77238347
>>77238292
fuck off you racist cucks
>>
THE GLOVE IS TIGHT SO THE JUICE IS LOOSE
>>
>>77238320
> (((goldman)))
> Who did you expect to get blamed

With only this information provided, white people
>>
>>77238252
No, his son killed them and he covered up for him
>>
He's even admitted it to a few people
>>
>>77238481
>Jason had almost killed an ex-girlfriend with a knife, assaulted another girlfriend and came after his boss with a kitchen knife. He was trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as field knife training while attending the Army and Navy Academy. OJ also was squeamish around blood and there was a lot of blood at the scene
>Jason had been diagnosed with intermittent rage disorder which is commonly known as jekyll and hyde syndrome.

He had been known to blackout, hear voices and just go crazy at any time. He had been committed to the hospital several times. He was given medication to keep it under control, but had stop taking it months before the murders.
>The cops found a knit cap with hairs from a black male and a dog. OJ didn’t have a dog and didn’t wear knit hats, but Jason had a dog and wore knit hats often. DNA was found under Nicole’s fingernails that didn’t match OJ’s, but they never tested it against Jason’s DNA.
>In a storage locker a knife owned by Jason fit the knife that was used at the scene. The knife that the cops thought OJ used did not fit any of the wound patterns.
>OJ hired a criminal defense lawyer for Jason four days after the murder, when OJ at the time was the only suspect
>>
>>77238481

why would he take the wrap for that though?
>>
WHERE'S THE BAG
>>
>>77238282
>>77238292
>>77238347
t. racist LAPD officers

>>77238589
you'll only truly understand when you have your own children anon.
>>
>>77238589
oj simpsons is a good guy.

he's spent the last 9 years in jail for stealing things that belonged to him, yet he made jokes during the parole hearing. you cannot kill his good mood.
>>
File: fred goldman.jpg (98KB, 634x606px) Image search: [Google]
fred goldman.jpg
98KB, 634x606px
JUST
>>
Can't wait to see the blonde white hoes OJ will be rolling with in Florida.
>>
>>77238252
Of course he did it, but the American JUSTice system is heavily flawed and therefore he got away with it.

Americans somehow thought it's a good idea to let random regular dumb Americans decide on verdicts in cases as important as murder.
There were probably also some blacks in the jury who knew OJ did it, but let him go out of black solidarity (just like in Bill Cosby's case)

It's ridiculous.
>>
>>77238589

Parents will often take the fall if it protects the kids.
>>
>>77238854
They did feel OJ did it. But they said it was payback for Rodney King. So these bitchass crackers know how it feels when the justice system fucks you over.

OJ did it. But he's My Guy.
>>
>>77239255
It was basically this, the rodney king changed a lot of this for blacks in LA- of course they'd let OJ walk
>>
>>77239255
Agreed. OJ gets a pass. It's unfortunate for those honkeys' familes, but the Juice gets a pass.
>>
>>77239332
But he's not black, he's OJ...
>>
>>77238252
Probably.

But the LAPD and the DA's office made such a hash of the case that I also think the jury gave the only verdict they reasonably could.
>>
>>77238252
No

Systemic racism perpetuates the myth of his guilt
>>
IF THE GOLVE FITS
>>
>>77239878
*GOLVE
>>
>>77239878
>>77239893
*glove
>>
File: ugh.jpg (37KB, 451x575px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
37KB, 451x575px
>>77239878
YOU MUST SUBMIT
>>
he did it, but he wasn't guilty
>>
OJ hired someone to kill them
>>
>>77238854
The jury acquitted him because the prosecution failed to meet the standard of guilt that the Common Law system demands: proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Cosby's case was the same thing: the charges were not sufficiently proven to meet the standard.

The Anglo-American justice system is built on the principle that it is better to let ten guilty men walk free than to risk the wrongful punishment of one innocent man.

>>77239255
>>77239294
It wasn't "payback" for Rodney King. Yes, some were worried that a guilty verdict would lead to more riots, but that wasn't the prevailing issue for most of them. Remember, ALL 12 JURORS voted "not guilty" (if they hadn't, there would have been a retrial). The fact is that the prosecution was a fiasco from the outset, and that left enough room for doubt to justify an acquittal.
>>
>>77238643
You didn't read my post.

It didn't matter if he was racist, he couldn't have planted the glove because if he did and OJ had an alibi for the time of the murder, the cop would have been busted on the spot. He was racist, not stupid.

The glove was proof OJ did it. This was 20 years ago, it's all documented fact.
>>
>>77238589

>wrap

it's "rap", amigo =)
>>
File: Results All Trials.png (37KB, 1212x363px) Image search: [Google]
Results All Trials.png
37KB, 1212x363px
>>77240014
>The Anglo-American justice system is built on the principle that it is better to let ten guilty men walk free than to risk the wrongful punishment of one innocent man.

Then pls explain how there are more wrongful convictions in the US than anywhere else in the Western world?
>>
>>77240187
Trials by jury. Jury system in america is highly susceptible to tampering
>>
>>77240244
That's my point.

Trials by jury are dumb and shouldn't be acceptable in civilized countries, at least not for serious cases such as murder.
>>
the juice
the juice
the juice is on the loose
the juice
the juice
the juice is on the loose
we don't need no justice let the motherfucker walk
walk motherfucker, walk
>>
>>77240298
Judges can be corrupt too. There's no such thing as a perfect legal system unless you find a way to subjugate human free will. Good luck with that
>>
dindu nuffin, he's in prison just becuase he's another victim of institutionalised racism
>>
>>77240298
juries are only used in serious cases such as murder...

that's the fucking point of trial by jury
>>
>arresting a black man just for being "guilty"

Don't you know that in current America blacks are literally God among white bois and have the right to marry and kill at least one hot blonde woman?
>>
>>77240639
>hot

Lol, that bitch literally looked like a tranny, how can you find h-....
*checks flag*

Nevermind.
>>
>>77240639
he's in jail for asking back what some guy stole from him
>>
>>77240695
Yeah,i forgot that germans don't really like women untill they see them eating shit.
>>
>>77240187
>random numbers with no source
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>77240723
yeah, seeing people eat monkey soup doesn't turn us on, sorry
>>
>>77240723
kek
>>
did the glove fit?
>>
File: 3.jpg (34KB, 339x291px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
34KB, 339x291px
>>77240695
she was hot
>>
He was found innocent in a court of law, it's time for the witch hunt to stop.
>>
>>77241355
>He was found not guilty in a court of law
FTFY

"Not guilty" at law does not equate to "innocent": the latter term carries connotations beyond the purview of criminal justice. That's why the law carefully avoids using it.

Remember also that he was also found liable in the civil suit. That's ultimately what led to his subsequent crimes.

You are right, however: he's had his day in court. At this point, it doesn't really matter whether he did it or not (and I say this believing that he probably did it).

People need to move on. For the courts to punish him more harshly than Joe Random Criminal for the crime he's now incarcerated for, simply because he might have gotten away with murder before would not only be wrong, it would set a dangerous precedent. The prohibition on double-jeopardy is supposed to be sacrosanct.

People just need to come to terms with the fact that we live in an imperfect world, and sometimes evil goes unpunished.
>>
File: Corruption.jpg (61KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Corruption.jpg
61KB, 500x495px
>>77238252

Yes, unquestionably

He's human garbage
>>
>>77242761
what is the difference between a court of law, and a civil suit. aren't they both about the law, with evidences and judges? how did he lose one but win the other?
>>
>>77238252
Did his wife was actually female(male) ?
>>
>>77242805
Lawsuits aren't put before a jury, which can be easily manipulated and is stocked with retards deliberately
>>
>>77238252
Heard on NPR yesterday that he gets out for that armed robbery in 10 weeks and he just passed his parole board.
>>
>>77238252
>be racist pig
>have golden opportunity to tear down a successful black man
>admit that you framed him instead
Ah yes white "intelligence" at work
>>
>>77244454
yeah there was a thread about it

they erroneously said he was 90 years old and he chuckled and said "feels like it". he laughed about having problems with infidelity, and during a break he commented to his lawyer about trump's two scoops. an eventful hearing.
>>
>>77244662
Great guy, imo. It's the fucking Juice.
>>
got damn that waiter dude was hot
>>
>>77238252
nah he dindu nuffin

he a good boi, he just needed mo money for dem programs
>>
OJ use to hide in the bushes and watch his wife get fucked. She caught him out there one time and instead of calling the cops she fucked in front of the window from there on. OJ was a cuck and this bitch was dumb. They deserved this outcome.
>>
>Kills a mudshark and a jew

4chan pretends to care about this . face it, the juice has always been our guy with a tan

kek
>>
>>77244722
i mean he has basically been imprisoned for over 9 years for stealing his own stuff. and he's making jokes. you can't kill his mood.
>>
>>77238854
>>77239255
>Star witness detective who handled evidence was straight up asked "Did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?" after being caught on tape ranting for literally 13 hours about how he's framed blacks in the past, he hates blacks, he loves to frame black people and plant evidence etc...
>Pleads the fifth

Understand, this alone would sink 99% of murder cases, and that's before you factor in all of the other colossal mistakes the police and prosecution made. The jury made the right call.
>>
How could OJ have killed them when the glove didn't even fit??
>>
>>77245030

glove fit just fine. juice just sold it.

leather shrinks over time and nobody even verified that he was even trying to put it on. huge mistake on the part of the prosecution to let that bit of kabuki take place. I would've shut it down. terrible optics especially with an all nog jury
>>
File: imas.jpg (97KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
imas.jpg
97KB, 716x768px
>>77245060
why didn't they comment on the fact that he wore gloves underneath? probably to not mess with the evidence. gotta be hard putting on gloves when you're already wearing a pair, albeit thin ones i'm sure.
>>
>>77238252
All Americans are murderers.
They killed /sp/
>>
Who's the dude with the long hair?

At least Chinese women look like women. Yellow fever master race (thank you neoteny)
>>
>>77242816
She was a woman. He was just pissed she was fucking some Jew waiter
>>
>>77241344
A little too masculine for my tastes.
>>
>>77245060
The prosecution told him to put it on. The fact is, the glove didn't fit because it was never worn during the murder and OJ was innocent.
>>
File: oj-custody[1].jpg (48KB, 641x401px) Image search: [Google]
oj-custody[1].jpg
48KB, 641x401px
>"What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood"
>actual quote from OJ "The Spruce Juice is on the Loose" Simpson
>>
>>77238555
Not sure about all of this but ETDA was found in OJs blood on the scene. That's not found in humans, it's a non-coagulant agent found in blood collection tubes. It HAD to be placed there.
There was also a second blood pattern found on NBS body that was never tested and a second bloody footprint that was never tested. The gov't (FBI I believe) has access to every shoe print and they NEVER researched it.
They thought they had their guy, cooked up the crime scene to strengthen their case, but in reality, they fucked themselves due to whatever reasons.
>>
>>77240128
A wrap is a sandwich
>>
>>77245395

whatever you say, stugotz
>>
>>77245404
Real shit, you my guy for that. Lol.
>>
>>77245409

stu is criminally underrated, his shithead antics are the best part of my workday
>>
>>77238252
anyone that denies he did it si a massive cuck or a blm nigger.
>>
File: sadeiko.jpg (129KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
sadeiko.jpg
129KB, 1080x809px
I'd say the toll was paid in full
>>
>>77245418
True. I just want a week of Stu, Cote and a straight silence from Mike Ryan.
>>
>>77245267

I'm not black, I'm OJ
>>
>>77245593

yeah, ryan's a painfully unfunny gasbag. if stu had like, his own hour, espn would be fuckin' back
>>
>>77239255
>They did feel OJ did it. But they said it was payback for Rodney King. So these bitchass crackers know how it feels when the justice system fucks you over.

makes zero sense
complete logic fail
>>
OJ didn't do it.

On second thought yeah he did.
>>
>>77239294
>It was basically this, the rodney king changed a lot of this for blacks in LA- of course they'd let OJ walk
dumb idea
pls slap yourself
>>
Now we spell redemption
>O
>J
>>
>>77242805
A criminal case is levied by the government and requires a jury to unanimously convict beyond a reasonable doubt

A civil suit is between two individuals, companies, etc. Generally speaking the burden of evidence is lower in civil suits. OJ was sued by the family of the woman he was accus of killing and ordered to pay money to them, but the standard of evidence is lower. You don't get jail time out of a civil case
>>
>killed a mudshark and a jew

Literally dindu nuffin
>>
no

the justice system just werks
>>
>>77238282
This. I like OJ but anyone that doesn't think he killed them is either trolling or stupid.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.