[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UCL 2018 champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Sans titre.png (254KB, 425x545px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
254KB, 425x545px
Who can stop us ?
>>
>>77236051
That shit-tier defence?
>>
>>77236051
impressive

maybe Emery?

or a complete lack of a midfield
>>
>>77236051
>he posts this thread every day

Neymar and Sanchez are not signing. Draxler will be the best you have.
>>
>>77236051
Sign Fabinho and a better GK. After this, no one.
>>
why the FUCK would you want a two man midfield at this day and age
>>
>>77236079
you can also win football matches by scoring 1 more goal than your opponent
not OP tho, but would have made the exact same team
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>thiago silva and marquinhos CBs
>2017
>>
Maybe they can win ligue 1 this season.
>>
>>77236051
>Kurzawa

Seriously ?
>>
>>77236515
You could same the same about a lot of other players there lol
>>
meme lineup desu
heres my take

New keeper
Alves
Hue 1
Hue 2
Yuri
-
Rabiot
Verratti
Di Maria (He played as a cm when madrid won la decima and he was good there)
-
Drexler
Cavani
Neymar
>>
>>77236051
real madrid have got the best squad in their history, and one of the most complete in the history of football. even presuming sanchez signs for you guys (which he almost certainly won't), that team would get played off the park vs madrid, bayern and juve atm. verratti is incredible, but you're basically putting him by himself in midfield. bearing in mind sanchez and nerman get dispossessed 500 times a game, how do you reckon a pivot of verratti-rabiot will fair against shit like

>kroos-modric-isco-casemiro
>rakitic-iniesta-busquets
>pjanic-khedira-marchisio-pjaca
>thiago-kimmich-vidal
>kagawa-weigl-pulisic
to be honest, i even reckon city's potential mf of bernado/gundogan/kev, if they're ever fit, would run around psg. they've got a good squad and they'd destroy teams like spurs, liverpool and us (arse) if they came up against them. but the better european teams are a level beyond them.

also emery a shit.
>>
>>77237300
That's obviously not the team Unai would field.
>>
>>77237300
actually I would more see a center like
>Verratti-Rabiot-Di Maria
>>
>>77236051
Anyone with brains knows that midfielders rules football now. So you better start buying CMs and not fucking wingers!
>>
>>77237362
im just replying to what the op put tbf. still think they need a second controlling center mid before they can properly take on the top 3

>>77237363
di maria would be great in cm if you guys get alexis from us. him, cavani and draxler with mv/ar/adm in a 4-3-3 is probably the most effective way to play. emery's sevilla sides used to rip the shit out of teams like that.
>>
>>77236867
>>77236867
>You could same the same about a lot of other players there lol
No
>>
>>77238020
>quotes the whole post
Yes
>>
any other team like always
>>
>>77238100
>Yes
No
>>
>>77238251
>flag

checks out
>>
File: itsover.jpg (187KB, 916x776px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
187KB, 916x776px
>>77236051
>>
>>77238767
>meunier CB
he's only good at attacking, i'd rather take Kimpembe
>>
>>77236051
Liverpool
>>
>>77236146
Literally this day and age it is mainstream, 343 or 4411 is all the rage
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.