[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Schalke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Schalke.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Schalke.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
What team is the >Schalke of >your league? Is there some team that's more >Schalke than >Schalke themselves?
For Americans: >your """"""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""
For Poortuguese: Nobody cares about ur league
>>
Until last year it was Feyenoord for sure and might still be despite their title
>>
Leverkusen is the >Schalke of the Bundesliga
>>
What does it mean to be >schalke?
Poor managment?
Shit players?
>>
>>77235623
Vizekusen automatically comes second in terms of >schalke-ness. It's in their nature.
>>
Valencia
>>
>>77235307
Arsenal is the bong version of >Schalke.
>>
>>77235651
good players, infuriating results, embarrasing media coverage, deluded fans, memes
>>
>>77235307
it was feyenoord but they actually won the league last season
>>
>>77235651
I don't think there is a word in the Englisch language that properly describes what it means to be >Schalke. I recommend you add it to your language as a loan word.
>Schalke is not a concept, a feeling, a situation or a way of life, it's its own plane of existence.
>>
>>77235307
Cruz Azul
>>
>>77235691
>Lyon 2008
>Bordeaux 2009
>Marseille 2010
>Lille 2011
>Montpellier 2012
>Paris 2013-16
>Monaco 2017

Hard to have a >Schalke when 7 (seven) teams win championships
>>
>>77235689
huh, I somehow lately felt that Tottenham might develop into a bong >Schalke, but Arselel is way too >Schalke to ignore
>>
>>77235767
Actually, post-2005 Liverpool up to last year was the most >Schalke. Arsenal also doesn't fit because they don't fire their manager every year and promise an Umbruch.
>>
File: Al-Nassr.png (159KB, 411x389px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Nassr.png
159KB, 411x389px
>>77235307
Nasser.
>lost 4 finals in a single season
>choke a title a year later
>go on an 18-year title drought
>new boss
>spends over 300 million SAR ($80 million) over 10 years
>is a dictator who gets his favorite players on the first team
>completely mismanages the team
> only 3 titles after so much money spent
>now the team has a huge debt and is imploding
>boss still won't leave
>>
>>77235691
Botafogo
>used to be big, was the team that fielded GOAT contenders such as Nilton Santos and Garrincha
>became the ultimate JUST team from the 70's onwards
>>
England is the >Schalke of world football btw, with Argentinydicks and/or Holland as fail-to-deliverkusen. Uruguay is HSV.
>>
>Az
>>
>>77235816
why is one prince named Mohammad and the other Muhammad?

I really need to know so please answer.
>>
San Diego Chargers
>>
File: PFC_Levski_Sofia.png (103KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
PFC_Levski_Sofia.png
103KB, 316x316px
This circus.

>used to be the people's club
>dominated communist sockpuppet rival CSKA
>first Bulgarian team in the champions league group stage
>fast forward 2017 they hadn't eliminated a team in Europe for over 7 years
>gained the name "Euroidiot"
>continue to be absolute shit despite decent players and lots of delusional fans
>>
>>77235919
It's an issue of Translating a non-latin name into a latin language. Arabic has 3 vowels (o, I, A) compared to latin (A, I, E, O, U)
>>
>>77236331
But are the names actually different in Arabic?
>>
please watch our league
>>
>>77236429
I see you are getting ready for the immiment muslim invasion
>>
PAOK
>No title in like 15 years
>Last league win in 33 years
>Have never been in the CL groups
>Furthest they've gotten in europe is the round of 16 of the Uefa cup
>their eternal rivals have been in the lower divisions for like 5 years but have still more league wins than them
>2 (two) league titles
>a lot of literal gypsy fans
>claim they are the biggest club in the country
>>
Hibs

hibs'd it in scotland now means to fuck up something/choke.
>>
>>77236429
If we transcribe the name letter for letter in latin it would be MHMD. But Arabic has diacritics (symbols on top of letters) which dictates the pronunciation. Why it's Mohammed and Muhammed? Their parent is a pretentious fuck who thinks his spelling is the correct one
>>
>>77235671
Nah, it's clearly Atlético. They are the butt of every joke and they are known for their legendary bad luck.
>>
Man utd
>>
The New York Knicks

>7th most valuable sports franchise in the world
>most valuable sports franchise in its own league
>haven't won a championship 44 years
>haven't made the playoffs in 4
>13 time champion couldn't turn it around
>management has pissed off its own best player, he's asking to be traded
>Have been essentially irrelevant since the 1999
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.