[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you choose your favourite college team, burgers? I keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: polack_img682.jpg (9KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
polack_img682.jpg
9KB, 210x230px
How do you choose your favourite college team, burgers?

I keep seeing these threads, where people post their favourite teams, including college teams
b..but I don't have any, it makes me sad

Which team should I support?

help me to choose
>>
I didn't go to a big sporting university, and I don't live in a flyover state where college athletics is all we have. therefore I don't give a shit about colligate sports. I only watch to see the pro prospects before the draft to determine who I'd like on my favorite team.
>>
>>77221178
I like many college teams based on where I'm from & where I've lived

Go Michigan, North Carolina, & desert schools
>>
>>77221178
The state I live in.
Or the college I went to.
>>
>>77221178
The University of Minnesota, check em
>>
>>77221178
I went to a college.
>>
VTanon checking in.

To answer OP''s question, you should find out what kind of Burgerstani you would want to be. Think about it like choosing a character in an rpg. Would you want to be a SoCal faggot? UCLA. Cascadia innawoods autist? Oregon.

I suppose if you want to be in a place that supports many big athletics schools (Texas comes to mind) then do your own research on the history of each school. Or assign each school a number and use an RNG like a real dork.
>>
Why would you want to support a high school team from a country half a globe away that you have no connection to? No offense.
>>
The only acceptable college team to root for is the one you attended, or if you haven't attended college, one that a close relative attended.

There is no other acceptable reason to pick a college team.
>>
>>77221178
I lived near the college. Partied there a few times & have some good friends that went there.
>>
>>77221178
You stay loyal to your alma mater. Please spell check that
>>
>>77221798
College isnt high school tho
>>
Whichever college you attended or live closest to or have family that went to that college. Other options are gas yourself tier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.